Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (18163 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! But God's Word has never in fact been dependent on your Bible to begin with. undecided

1. So, what does the phrase "pass away" mean in there in Matthew 24 vs 35 and Matthew 5 vs 18? Also exactly is His Word meant to fulfill? undecided

2. God never decreed this canonization of is word you refer to in the first place, so how can He be made responsible for this supposed outsourcing you claim? undecided

1. So, what does the phrase "pass away" mean in there in [b]Matthew 24 vs 35 and Matthew 5 vs 18? Also exactly is His Word meant to fulfill? undecided[/b]
simple English, to be fulfilled means to come to pass, to happen. for example, If Jesus said he would return again to earth, whether it is written in a bible or not, it would be fulfilled.

2. God [b]never decreed this canonization of is word you refer to in the first place, so how can He be made responsible for this supposed outsourcing you claim? [/b]
You are just making my point more and more. If the canonization isn't from God, it's then Obviously from the devil. That's why I spoke about devil worship. You claim the canonization isn't of God and yet you somehow trust the works of satan?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Okay but don't you have a church? At least their doctrines would have influenced your opinion here.

Come is this the same question you ask everyone here or am I just special to you? I must be honest with you, I am not trusting your intentions. I mean no disrespect.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Okay but don't you have a church? At least their doctrines would have influenced your opinion here.

Let's be clear here, I am not here to pick on the JW as a church. I am here to discuss interesting Christian doctrines. So I would never say your church is of the devil, I would only discuss the doctrines put forth
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
1. simple English, to be fulfilled means to come to pass, to happen. for example, If Jesus said he would return again to earth, whether it is written in a bible or not, it would be fulfilled.

2. You are just making my point more and more. If the canonization isn't from God, it's then Obviously from the devil. That's why I spoke about devil worship. You claim the canonization isn't of God and yet you somehow trust the works of satan?
1. I don't think you answered the questions. My question again is, in the context of God's Law, what does it mean to indicate that a law will not "pass away"? undecided

And exactly what purpose is His Word meant to fulfill? lipsrsealed

2. The canonization of your Bible refers to the process by which the church of men concluded on the authority of the books included, is it not? God didn't command men to do such in His name and so the decision to do so was solely of men and not of God. Now if you wish to believe that all decisions not decreed by God but made by men are of the devil, then you are free to do so. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
What's in their bible that's different from other bible?
Between their doctrines and christians doctrines which one is aligned with Bible's pure doctrine?

The JWs believe and teach that Jesus is God's son and he's the messiah sent by his Father to give the ultimate gift to mankind, eternal life.
Does the bible teach that Jesus is equal to his Father or Jesus is the God of New testament like some christians would say?

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
(Titus 3:9) But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
My dear can i ask wise questions?
°The bible, does it teach different beliefs or just one Truth?
°Why is there so many different beliefs today?
°Which of the christian organization beliefs aligns with the Bible?
°Should there be different beliefs among churches?

Incase you don't know, Jehovah witnesses are christians.

This thread is so disgusting. After, I have answered your questions, I don't expect you to still be criticising Christianity or arguing with others about the Christian doctrine. Christianity is different from jw. Christians worship Jesus, jws don't.

Trinity- The Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are equal but they have different roles to perform, just like husbands and wives have different roles to perform in the family.

This is the verse where Jesus referred to Trinity.
(Matthew 28:18-19)
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus is the Messiah, He is God but He made Himself a full human being and came into the world.
This is the prophesy about the Messiah.
(Isaiah 9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

This is where Jesus claimed that He is the Messiah.
(John 4:25-26)
25. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Jesus rebuked the devil when the devil tempted Him. He said "Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve." Why did Jesus not rebuke people when they were worshipping Him, why did He permit them to worship Him instead if He (the only begotten Son of God) is not equal with God? Will He have permitted people to worship Him if He is an angel of God and not God Himself?

This is the verse where Jesus made someone worship Him.
(John 9:33-38)
33. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
34.They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
35. Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
36. He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.
38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

This is the verse that proves that Jesus was worshipped even when He was a baby.
(Matthew 2:11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't think you answered the questions. My question again is, in the context of God's Law, what does it mean to indicate that a law will not "pass away"? undecided

And exactly what purpose is His Word meant to fulfill? lipsrsealed

2. The canonization of your Bible refers to the process by which the church of men concluded on the authority of the books included, is it not? God didn't command men to do such in His name and so the decision to do so was solely of men and not of God. Now if you wish to believe that all decisions not decreed by God but made by men are of the devil, then you are free to do so. undecided

1Its simple God is never going to change his Law. Men could change the content of the bible but God wouldn't change his law.

2. Beautiful, you now accept that it was the Decision of men in the not God to basically reduce the scripture to 66 books. Let me also add that those me were from the church of satan as you guys claim. So you are basically worshiping men from the church of the devil. You trust them and you live by their works, Good of you
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
1Its simple God is never going to change his Law. Men could change the content of the bible but God wouldn't change his law.

2. Beautiful, you now accept that it was the Decision of men in the not God to basically reduce the scripture to 66 books. Let me also add that those me were from the church of satan as you guys claim. So you are basically worshiping men from the church of the devil. You trust them and you live by their works, Good of you
1. So how is this different from what I stated earlier? undecided

2. I stated that it was not of God from the onset. And I believe I made it known from before that my Trust is in God's power to retain the integrity of His Word through time and space undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So how is this different from what I stated earlier? undecided

2. I stated that it was not of God from the onset.. undecided
Now we are beginning to agree.
Jeremiah 17:5
Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord. You cant trust the canonized bible if it wasn't commanded by God.
Again if it was carried out by the church of satan, more reasons to doubt it. You shouldn't receive a gift from satan
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
If the Torah had been completely lost, there's no way i would have believed in Jesus as the messiah or God Himself.

I would be atheist now. I could only believe if i had that supernatural encounter from Jesus like Paul.

It's obvious that the Catholics of this generation are not following God's will and commandments.
If not for the OT how would we know what sins against God are?

The word of God endured...

tctrills:

First Jesus did not teach the doctrine of the Torah so if the Pharisees and scribes changed it, still wouldn't have changed Christianity the true way of God. We both know that the Torah would not lead us to God so why would they have changed it. It's a waste of time.
ITs not written anywhere that God must do everything to protect the bible. I gave you evidence of many books quoted in the bible that are lost, God did not protect them. Even if all the bibles in the world are lost God would always reach his people. He didn't need a bible to call Moses or Abraham. Saul did not read a bible on the way to Damascus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

Now we are beginning to agree.
Jeremiah 17:5
Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord. You cant trust the canonized bible if it wasn't commanded by God.
Again if it was carried out by the church of satan, more reasons to doubt it. You shouldn't receive a gift from satan
Maybe what you keep saying makes sense to you and that is fine. I believe I have more than explained by stance clear as far as scripture is concerned, don't you think? undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Maybe what you keep saying makes sense to you and that is fine. I believe I have more than explained by stance clear as far as scripture is concerned, don't you think? undecided
Not really but I cant Kill you for believing what you believe.
I actually enjoyed doing this with you.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
If the Torah had been completely lost, there's no way i would have believed in Jesus as the messiah or God Himself.

I would be atheist now. I could only believe if i had that supernatural encounter from Jesus like Paul.

It's obvious that the Catholics of this generation are not following God's will and commandments.
If not for the OT how would we know what sins against God are?

The word of God endured...

God for you. The Torah Led you to Christ. I know a Muslim that the Quran led to Christ. And Paul did not need a book to come to God. Obviously, God moves in mysterious ways.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:

God for you. The Torah Led you to Christ. I know a Muslim that the Quran led to Christ. And [s]Paul did not need a book to come to God. Obviously, God moves in mysterious ways[/s].

Paul knew the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures (OT) from cover to cover!
The only thing Jesus saw in this zealous Jewish young man was his steadfastness but his zeal was misdirected.
Jesus spoke to him and asked him to go and learn what he need to do from the Christians! Act 9:6
Our own God doesn't work in mysterious ways that's why His friends in ancient times often challenge Him because they knew that there are things He will never do!

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

Your eyes are too pure to look on what is evil, And you cannot tolerate wickedness. Why, then, do you tolerate the treacherous And keep silent when a wicked man swallows up someone more righteous than he is? Habakkuk 1:13

Jehovah's Witnesses know our God very well that's why we can fully put our TRUST (BELIEVE) in Him. If He is mysterious how can anyone fully trust (believe) Him? smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks to JEHOVAH my brother!

These people don't believe in God and they're out to discourage anyone from putting trust in God. Matthew 23:13

A diligent study of God's word has taught us that God often forgive and forget the past errors of imperfect humans {Numbers 14:18; Micah 7:18} surely God is talking about those that committed grievous blunders in pure worship but later made a U-turn not wicked and unrepentant evildoers who will like to silence God's servants sent to correct them!
So if the Catholic Church has practiced paganism in the past what now happens to those living in our time who wouldn't make any effort to change the old tradition?
That's why God said such ones will answer for all the errors of their past leaders! Exodus 34:7

If Russell and his team celebrates Christmas in their time and through the intensive study of those that continue as International Bible Students Association discovered that Christmas is of pagan origin and stopped it are they not different from those who have kept it for centuries and continue telling people it's Jesus' birthday? smiley
What right do you have to criticize the Christian doctrine? Your jw group is man-made, jws don't worship Jesus as God.

Trinity- The Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are equal but they have different roles to perform, just like husbands and wives have different roles to perform in the family.

18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Jesus is the Messiah, He is God but He made Himself a full human being and came into the world.
(Isaiah 9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

25. The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Jesus rebuked the devil when the devil tempted Him. He said "Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve." Why did Jesus not rebuke people when they were worshipping Him, why did He permit them to worship Him instead if He (the only begotten Son of God) is not equal with God? Will He have permitted people to worship Him if He is an angel of God and not God Himself?

34.They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
35. Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

This is the verse that proves that Jesus was worshipped even when He was a baby.
(Matthew 2:11) And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
tctrills:
Not really but I cant Kill you for believing what you believe.
I actually enjoyed doing this with you.
Ok undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nelidee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:

God’s View of Blood
Blood is vital. Without it, none of us could live. As the Creator, God has the right to say how blood may be used. What has he said about blood? Can it be eaten or transfused? And how can you make good decisions on this matter?
1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?Jehovah told his worshippers in Bible times: “The life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:14) To Jehovah, blood represents life. Since life is a sacred, or holy, gift from God, blood is also sacred.
2. What use of blood does God forbid?Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood. (Read Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10.) He confirmed this command when the governing body instructed Christians to “keep abstaining . . . from blood.”​—Read Acts 15:28, 29.What does it mean to abstain from blood? If a doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, you would not drink it. But would you eat foods that contained it or have alcohol injected into your veins? Obviously not. Likewise, God’s command to abstain from blood means that we should not drink blood or eat meat that has not been bled. Nor should we eat any food to which blood has been added.
What about the medical use of blood? Some procedures clearly violate God’s law. These include the transfusion of whole blood or any of its main components​—red cells, white cells, platelets, and plasma. Other medical procedures may not be a clear-cut violation of God’s law. For example, some procedures involve the use of fractions of one of the main components of blood. Other procedures involve the use of a person’s own blood. When weighing these options, each of us must make a personal decision.​—Galatians 6:5.

Be there deceiving yourself.
If you like, allow your loved one to die as a result of a silly policy from 7 men in Warwick.

Just have it at the back of your mind that while you are there forming obedience to your 7 god's in Warwick, your fellow brothers and sisters in Bulgaria are allowed to transfuse blood and save the lives of their loved ones and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
You ended up criticizing this thread.
I won't address your post for now.
Trinity is not a concept you can address in a post. But look out for my next thread, it will be bout Trinity.

baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
This verse didn't prove Trinity, it could if it was in the form;
"..name of God the Father, and of God the son and of God the holy spirit".

Jesus is a/the mighty God but not the Almighty GOD who is the only true God. John 17:3. Maybe you need to know what God (EL) means in Hebrew since we serve the God of the Hebrews. You'll sure need to Hebrew perspective of the word 'God'.

Jesus didn't tell the devil to worship him but Jehovah. The devil wouldn't dare to tempt the Almighty GOD because it's said that God cannot be tempted.
Even Jesus said "you shall not tempt the LORD your GOD", yet Satan tempted Jesus. Is Jesus the Almighty GOD YHWH?

The worship the three wise men and Thomas did was just prostration and they didn't take Jesus as the Almighty God but the messiah the Almighty GOD sent.
Trinity doctrine is a trick that causes confusion. Some are made to believe that one God works in three office while some believe that three persons (Gods) work as one God, while others believe Jesus is the same God of the old testament that sent him.

"Jesus is the Messiah, He is God but He made Himself a full human being and came into the world."

This is mere human assumption. You can't prove this statement from the Bible. Rather God sent Jesus his only begotten son to the world.
Jesus said that he was with the Father from the beginning. He had a preexistence. This statement could prove that Jesus life began on earth.
Jesus reconciled us to His Father not to himself.

Rosement bepost=109571720:

This thread is so disgusting. After, I have answered your questions, I don't expect you to still be criticising Christianity or arguing with others about the Christian doctrine. Christianity is different from jw. Christians worship Jesus, jws don't.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rosement:

What right do you have to criticize the Christian doctrine? Your jw group is man-made, jws don't worship Jesus as God..

Jesus did not say by their claims but he said "by their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18
So can you present the WORKS of your faith? James 2:18-26
Thanks as you reply with scriptures! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks bro. Would you kill someone because you needed to save your live or rather trust Jehovah God?

Nelidee:

If you like, allow your loved one to die as a result of a silly policy from 7 men in Warwick.

Just have it at the back of your mind that while you are there forming obedience to your 7 god's in Warwick, your fellow brothers and sisters in Bulgaria are allowed to transfuse blood and save the lives of their loved ones and be happy.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jesus said that he was with the Father from the beginning. He had a preexistence. This statement could prove that Jesus life began on earth.

Cornelboy, Jesus was always with the Father as what? Is it as an Angel?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok undecided
I just remembered something. You could use it as food for thought. Apostle Paul's word in 2 Corinthians 3:6.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Even if all copies of the bible are destroyed as long as there is the spirit, men would still have the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Both the Torah and injeel made me believe.
Your not wrong. There are some verses in the Koran that can make you believe in Christ than Mohammed.

The fact is the bible is what we have today. God words endured....
tctrills:

God for you. The Torah Led you to Christ. I know a Muslim that the Quran led to Christ. And Paul did not need a book to come to God. Obviously, God moves in mysterious ways.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nelidee(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Thanks bro. Would you kill someone because you needed to save your live or rather trust Jehovah God?

No need to ask me all these subliminal brainwashing questions that they've thought you people to ask in your week meetings. Save it. It doesn't work on me.

God forbid, but if your loved one needs blood... please stand there and watch the person die. But while you do that, have it at the back of your mind that your fellow brothers and sisters in Bulgaria are free to transfuse blood and save the life of their loved ones and go home happy and there is no penalty or conscience pep talk given to them by your 7 god's in Warwick.

They are aware and they support it.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Both the Torah and injeel made me believe.
Your not wrong. There are some verses in the Koran that can make you believe in Christ than Mohammed.

The fact is the bible is what we have today. God words endured....
That's the chance you are taking and not a fact you know. Your beliefs are contradictory. Less than an hour ago, one of your brothers Kobojunkie finally confessed that he doesn't believe the canonization of the bible was of God. Did you read it?
You cant accept the catholic to be the church of the devil and then accept a gift from the devil.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't believe in 7 gods but Jehovah God.
They did not practice blood transfusion to intentionally kill their loved ones but rather obey God's commandments bout blood.
Blood transfusion is a science invention and it's clearly against God's commands about blood.
You could contract diseases like hepatitis through the process.
Even it's been proved that bloodless surgery are better.
There are cases where mass transfusion if blood killed the patients.
Your opinion is respected bro.

JWs put their trust in God.
You don't have to condemn them for the practice.

Nelidee:

No need to ask me all these subliminal brainwashing questions that they've thought you people to ask in your week meetings. Save it. It doesn't work on me.

God forbid, but if your loved one needs blood... please stand there and watch the person die. But while you do that, have it at the back of your mind that your fellow brothers and sisters in Bulgaria are free to transfuse blood and save the life of their loved ones and go home happy and there is no penalty or conscience pep talk given to them by your 7 god's in Warwick.

They are aware and they support it.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Rosement(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus did not say by their claims but he said "by their FRUITS" Matthew 7:16-18
So can you present the WORKS of your faith? James 2:18-26
Thanks as you reply with scriptures! smiley
You don't even understand that verse you just quoted. Are you expecting physical fruits to start growing on the head of Christians? The fruit Jesus was referring to is those fruits will gain by reading the word of God and practicing them like Love, honesty, modesty and kindness and the fruit of Holy Spirit. Or what fruits do your jw brothers and sisters have?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nelidee:

You missed the import of what you are saying Sir!

No member of the organization is restricted from taking blood transfusion or joining the military services, it's each person that's standing on what he or she believes! 2Corinthians 1:24

So don't be deceived the JWs in Bulgaria will neither accept blood transfusion nor join military services.
Not because anyone is restricting them but it's due to their FAITH in God's word! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie is not one of my brothers abeg na. I believe in Jehovah God if you don't na your problem. I'm not taking chance

I never said the devil created the Catholic church or they are devils. If i did quote me.

tctrills:

That's the chance you are taking and not a fact you know. Your beliefs are contradictory. Less than an hour ago, one of your brothers Kobojunkie finally confessed that he doesn't believe the canonization of the bible was of God. Did you read it?
You cant accept the catholic to be the church of the devil and then accept a gift from the devil.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nelidee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I don't believe in 7 gods but Jehovah God.
They did not practice blood transfusion to intentionally kill their loved ones but rather obey God's commandments bout blood.
Blood transfusion is a science invention and it's clearly against God's commands about blood.
You could contract diseases like hepatitis through the process.
Even it's been proved that bloodless surgery are better.
There are cases where mass transfusion if blood killed the patients.
Your opinion is respected bro.

JWs put their trust in God.
You don't have to condemn them for the practice.

Why the long talk?

I agree with you. I said stand there and watch your loved one cry and die.

Meanwhile, just have it at the back of your mind, that in Bulgaria, the case is different for the bros & sis there. They are allowed by your 7 holy men in Warwick to transfuse blood, save their loved ones and go home happy.

Isn't that nice?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rosement:

You don't even understand that verse you quoted. Are you expecting physical fruits to start growing on the head of Christians? The fruit Jesus was referring to is those fruits will gain by reading the word of God and practicing them like Love, honesty, modesty and kindness and the fruit of Holy Spirit. Or what fruits do your jw brothers and sisters have?

The FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit is
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

Can you present any group of people in whose gathering these fruits are noticed globally? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Kobojunkie is not one of my brothers abeg na. I believe in Jehovah God if you don't na your problem. I'm not taking chance

I never said the devil created the Catholic church or they are devils. If i did quote me.

Is he not your church brother? I thought you all believe the same sorry if I am mistaken. It was MaxInDHouse that told me that the Catholic church is of the devil. Sorry for bunching You All together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply)

What Changed My Life Forever / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.