Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (18689 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
YES! I can see that as he keeps coming to JW thread where Max will see his comments shey? cheesy

achorladey:

I don't need to get a compulsory response from you in first place.
Tctrills has waters that you hungry for. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
achorladey:

I don't need to get a compulsory response from you in first place.

Tctrills has waters that you hungry for. grin grin grin
For Mr MaxInDHouse.. I remain silent as that is the best answer for a fool.
He is completely Ill mannered and abusive.
He finds it hard to accept that others can have opposite opinions and ideas without being enemies.
It would be hard for me to relate with such unintelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wahala dey for Okpoko! smiley

Jesus is Archangel Michael, that's the simple truth. Whether someone is ill mannered, abusive or unintelligent the Koko remains that you're wrong for saying Jesus is Jehovah.
That i will use the scriptures to teach you anyday, there's no room for opposite opinion on that! smiley

tctrills:

He finds it hard to accept that others can have opposite opinions and ideas without being enemies.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

I like the sit down look approach you dey use for am. It is making him charge at you the more to quench his hunger. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
YES! I can see that as he keeps coming to JW thread where Max will see his comments shey? cheesy

keeps coming to JW thread where Max will see his comments shey?

As you keep chasing him around on this thread for waters you hunger for.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by tctrills: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
achorladey:

I like the sit down look approach you dey use for am. It is making him charge at you the more to quench his hunger. grin grin grin
I know, but unless he is ready to be respectful and a good boy, I would continue to cut him off.
I try not to read most of what he writes

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

I know, but unless he is ready to be respectful and a good boy, I would continue to cut him off.
I try not to read most of what he writes

You must be a very stupid idiot to demand for respect from me!
I will continue to quote and correct you on JW threads so that honest hearted and sincere followers can see how arrogant and confused you are! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emusan:
I said it before that this thread will be pushed to 40 pages by the lying liar whose claimed he's done with this thread .

My prediction is more accurate than that of Russell and his pagan team combine cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where did you say it?

I'll have to believe that you don't know what pagan means grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2022
tctrills:
For my dear friends who are not yet sure that Jesus Christ is Jehovah, let the testimony of Thomas convince you.
John 20.28
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
The Apostle recognized Jesus to be his Lord and his God.
To all true Christians, Jesus Christ is our Lord and God.
4 questions for you:
John 20:17, Oga, who is the God and Father of Jesus Christ?

Is the God and Father of Jesus also the God and Father of Thomas?

Did you see exclamation mark in John 20:28?
Oga, when you exclaim "Oh my God!", Are you referring to God Almighty?

John 20:28, Thomas words can NOT supercede John 20:17, the words of Jesus Christ.
John 20:24-28, Thomas exclaimed.
He never meant what you claimed.
"Oh my God!" does not reference God Almighty.
Know this & have peace.
grin cheesy

John 20:17 & Revelation 3:12, JEHOVAH is NOT Jesus Christ.
NEVER!!!!!
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did you say it?
You dey listen to Mr LIENUS?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by diridiri(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

God’s View of Blood
Blood is vital. Without it, none of us could live. As the Creator, God has the right to say how blood may be used. What has he said about blood? Can it be eaten or transfused? And how can you make good decisions on this matter?
1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?Jehovah told his worshippers in Bible times: “The life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:14) To Jehovah, blood represents life. Since life is a sacred, or holy, gift from God, blood is also sacred.
2. What use of blood does God forbid?Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood. (Read Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10.) He confirmed this command when the governing body instructed Christians to “keep abstaining . . . from blood.”​—Read Acts 15:28, 29.What does it mean to abstain from blood? If a doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, you would not drink it. But would you eat foods that contained it or have alcohol injected into your veins? Obviously not. Likewise, God’s command to abstain from blood means that we should not drink blood or eat meat that has not been bled. Nor should we eat any food to which blood has been added.
What about the medical use of blood? Some procedures clearly violate God’s law. These include the transfusion of whole blood or any of its main components​—red cells, white cells, platelets, and plasma. Other medical procedures may not be a clear-cut violation of God’s law. For example, some procedures involve the use of fractions of one of the main components of blood. Other procedures involve the use of a person’s own blood. When weighing these options, each of us must make a personal decision.​—Galatians 6:5.

All Christians are wrong about most things, so yes.
They will quote Leviticus 17:10, but they will not quote the passage in the bible that says you should stone a woman to death if she does not scream loudly enough while getting raped (Deuteronomy 22:23-24) or the one that says you should stone disobedient children to death, and so on and so forth.

I don't care what idiotic jargon they believe in though, as long as they stop knocking on my door on Saturday mornings while I'm trying to sleep.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

Where did you say it?
That's his problem, if he's not interested in discussions having to do with God no one is forcing it on him. He can't stop others from discussing what's of importance to them! Act 4:20

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
Do you have a religion?

diridiri:

All Christians are wrong about most things, so yes.
They will quote Leviticus 17:10, but they will not quote the passage in the bible that says you should stone a woman to death if she does not scream loudly enough while getting raped (Deuteronomy 22:23-24) or the one that says you should stone disobedient children to death, and so on and so forth.

I don't care what idiotic jargon they believe in though, as long as they stop knocking on my door on Saturday mornings while I'm trying to sleep.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by diridiri(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Do you have a religion?

No
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
diridiri:

No
So what are you doing on the religion section? undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Where did you say it?

Here you go

You can see my prediction is more accurate than Russell and his pagan team grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I'll have to believe that you don't know what pagan means grin grin

Give us the definition of pagan according to your current organization, let's see if Russell and his team are not pagan.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Janosky:

You dey listen to Mr LIENUS?

Here you go grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The thing dey pain Jano se my prediction dey accurate pass in pagan founder own grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by diridiri(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So what are you doing on the religion section? undecided

Where did it say "only religious people here"?
I come to the religious section because it is entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's his problem, if he's not interested in discussions having to do with God no one is forcing it on him. He can't stop others from discussing what's of importance to them! Act 4:20

Talk true.

Did my prediction that you'll push this thread to 40pages after you claimed you're done come true or not?

I know it'll pain you but take heart grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
diridiri:

Where did it say "only religious people here"?
I come to the religious section because it is entertaining.

OK! So you can continue entertaining your fans Sir! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan:

Talk true.
Did my prediction that you'll push this thread to 40pages after you claimed you're done come true or not?
I know it'll pain you but take heart grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And who asked for your opinion? cheesy
When i said "i'm through" it has to do with your criticizing our stand against blood transfusion.
You guys have failed to present any tangible evidence that we are wicked for obeying the voice of our God and the OP has been vindicated! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
And who asked for your opinion? cheesy

Nobody! But the thing pains you to marrow grin cheesy grin cheesy

When i said "i'm through" it has to do with your criticizing our stand against blood transfusion.

The way you switch the gear of your lie Ehhhh, even your father the Devil will be afraid of you grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You guys have failed to present any tangible evidence that we are wicked for obeying the voice of our God and the OP has been vindicated! wink

That has already been established and you people can see that, it's not Biblical.

Reason for the jumping up and down on this thread.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
You have no business here buddy smiley

diridiri:

No
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You must be a very stupid idiot to demand for respect from me!

Waoooooo

The frustration has started fully grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I will continue to quote and correct you on JW threads so that honest hearted and sincere followers can see how arrogant and confused you are! smiley

Just confess that you'll continue to ask for drop of water from him.

That your emoji is for saving face, you're really mad at him, we know grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
You have no business here buddy smiley

And when did you become Moderator on Nairaland to have said such?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan:

Waoooooo
That your emoji is for saving face, you're really mad at him, we know grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

YES O! I don't tolerate nonsense, if he wants to be hot he should declare himself and if he wants to be cold no problem but a lukewarm attitude towards matters having to do with FAITH disgusts me! Revelations 3:15-16 wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
And who are you to question what i said? Your Olúwaṣeun osewa Abi?

Why would you comment on something you don't know anything about?
This religious matter.

Alaye de your de make i de my de. You don hear?

Emusan:

And when did you become Moderator on Nairaland to have said such?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

And who are you to question what i said? Your Olúwaṣeun osewa Abi? Why would you comment on something you don't know anything about?
This religious matter.

Now you're seeing their true color! grin

How can someone utter such nonsense and a so called "born against" will start asking stupid questions when the unbeliever is told the truth?

All of them are atheists in disguise!
They just don't want to admit it publicly once you agree that there is nothing to be taken serious in faith they will hail you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
And who are you to question what i said? Your Olúwaṣeun osewa Abi?

Why would you comment on something you don't know anything about?
This religious matter.

All these your frustrations won't make you a moderator here grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Calm down kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
See wise guy grin
No be you talk say Achorladey's use of emoji na to show the joy of the Lord. Make ona de fool ọna sef.

cry cry cry do these emojis mean I'm crying or sad right now?

Emusan:

Waoooooo

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES O! I don't tolerate nonsense, if he wants to be hot he should declare himself and if he wants to be cold no problem but a lukewarm attitude towards matters having to do with FAITH disgusts me! Revelations 3:15-16 wink

Can you tell me what is NONSENSE in what he posted

Just admit that you vex out your anger on irrelevant thing.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Do you like to be a moderator cool

Emusan:

All these your frustrations won't make you a moderator here grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Calm down kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (52) (Reply)

"I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.