Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,173 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (19072 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
grin grin grin grin
Do you like to be a moderator cool

If I want to be a moderator I would've done that before you join Nairaland.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan:

All these your frustrations won't make you a moderator here grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Calm down kiss kiss kiss

Disguised atheists! cheesy

When Jesus entered the temple, found what is not supposed to be and drove them out {John 2:13-17} if you were there you would have told him to CALM DOWN because nobody made him a moderator in the temple! John 2:18

But here you are always coming up to argue as if you're in support of Jesus only to take side with someone who despises religion all together.
Ó mà ṣeo, ẹ wá wo ayé farisí lóde! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus entered the temple, found what is not supposed to be and drove them out {John 2:13-17} if you were there you would have told him to CALM DOWN because nobody made him a moderator in the temple! John 2:18

But here you are always coming up to argue as if you're in support of Jesus only to take side with someone who despises religion all together.
Ó mà ṣeo, ẹ wá wo ayé farisí lóde! cheesy

It's now Jesus not Paul or Peter this time grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Why not where Jehovah got angry grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Did I say i want to be a moderator?

Emusan:

If I want to be a moderator I would've done that before you join Nairaland.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan now that the thread is pushing to 43, i think your prediction will be a complete false one cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan:

It's now Jesus not Paul or Peter this time grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And you really think this your emojis means your full with the joy of the lord?

Iro lori Iro cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Emusan:

We know you will deny Jesus if you're to consider his attitude towards faithless people but publicly you will claim you're for him! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Emusan(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Emusan now that the thread is pushing to 43, i think your prediction will be a complete false one cheesy cheesy

Olodo...

Go school you no gree.....

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

I told you the smiley covers lots and lots of bitterness in them!
I caught him red handed supporting someone who rubbished the Act of Apostles and Paul just to spite the JWs! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
Our market people don return!

They will start talking now! grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
See wise guy grin
No be you talk say Achorladey's use of emoji na to show the joy of the Lord. Make ona de fool ọna sef.

cry cry cry do these emojis mean I'm crying or sad right now?

MaxInDHouse @ February 5, 2022 9:39 pm states.....

The smiley covers a lot of sadistic hearts here!

Emusan had used his(MaxInDHouse) own words to place him where he belongs grin grin grin

One needs to read his responses towards tctrills to ASCERTAIN the how true the below is

That your emoji is for saving face, you're really mad at him, we know

Learn cornelboy grin grin. From here on Max cannot deny it any longer niyen that sadistic heart.

He MaxInDHouse will use words like INJECTION and TORMENT including Lazarus and the rich man to illustrate his SADISTIC tendency. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Our market people don return!

They will start talking now! grin

Baba e ku ati aaro. Se omi mimu ti n gbe yin ni sir grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

Na only question you can ask and add thinks when he said na saving face things for Max grin grin grin
You already know what it means when he used in the case of mine before your speculations and assumptions takeover of which you admit.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Na you no de follow discussion oga. grin

The joy of the lord in me can't be described by emojis cheesy cheesy

achorladey:

Na only question you can ask and add thinks when he said na saving face things for Max grin grin grin
You already know what it means when he used in the case of mine before your speculations and assumptions takeover of which you admit.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
I have told you that I've got some experience on the internet. When people use emojis, it doesn't represent what's going on in their life cheesy

Joy of the lord hahahaha grin

achorladey:

MaxInDHouse @ February 5, 2022 9:39 pm states.....

Emusan had used his(MaxInDHouse) own words to place him where he belongs grin grin grin

One needs to read his responses towards tctrills to ASCERTAIN the how true the below is

Learn cornelboy grin grin. From here on Max cannot deny it any longer niyen that sadistic heart.

He MaxInDHouse will use words like INJECTION and TORMENT including Lazarus and the rich man to illustrate his SADISTIC tendency. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stop assuming and speculating, learn from your oga Achorladey. He's strictly against speculation and assumptions grin cheesy

You said it's 40, you didn't say above 40 learn emusan. You predicted wrongly cool

Yes I'm olódò thank you.

Emusan:

Olodo...

Go school you no gree.....

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Achorladey see anyone can be angry and pissed off, no be sin na. From that max post, i think he was mad with the guy and the emoji seemed to contrast the post.

What i can't agree with you is that the use of your emojis means your full with the joy of the lord . And emusan de call me olódò cry
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Achorladey see anyone can be angry and pissed off, no be sin na. From that max post, i think he was mad with the guy and the emoji seemed to contrast the post.

What i can't agree with you is that the use of your emojis means your full with the joy of the lord . And emusan de call me olódò cry

The words in bold is how to learn and how to reason. You actually confirming the position of Emusan was right in saying the emoji was a COVER.

You should have reason well enough to know the emoji to Emusan still means gladness but MaxInDHouse was using it as cover for his madness as stated by Emusan

Learn.

From that max post, i think he was mad with the guy and the emoji seemed to contrast the post

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
I have told you that I've got some experience on the internet. When people use emojis, it doesn't represent what's going on in their life cheesy

Joy of the lord hahahaha grin

Whatever experience you have is what led you to use of COULD. That was what you used in introducing your speculatons and assumptions.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Na you no de follow discussion oga. grin

The joy of the lord in me can't be described by emojis cheesy cheesy

Fine for you, it is not for you to start your speculations and assumptions of what it means to others even saying they are FAKES grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
Stop assuming and speculating, learn from your oga Achorladey. He's strictly against speculation and assumptions grin cheesy

You said it's 40, you didn't say above 40 learn emusan. You predicted wrongly cool

Yes I'm olódò thank you.

Oga cornelboy, learn you no gree. In the links sent to you. Did you see +/- 40 there grin grin. You can see he said the thread will be pushed up to 40 pages. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

Achorladey see anyone can be angry and pissed off, no be sin na. From that max post, i think he was mad with the guy and the emoji seemed to contrast the post. What i can't agree with you is that the use of your emojis means your full with the joy of the lord . And emusan de call me olódò cry

I once commented on his thread and he quickly picked interest in my post but when i discovered that he's not the type i will like to continue chatting with i bowed out of his thread only for him to come after me on another thread. I've even forgotten him until i began noticing how he kept raising questions upon questions. Then i asked him to question those claiming ExJWs how they're doing now since they left JWs. Immediately he dismissed the idea and said he's here to catch some fun.
OK let's continue with the fun after all there's no need questioning anyone if it's all about fun, that's when he got provoked saying i'm not mature enough as a JW to answer his questions. And trust Maximus i began posting him until he started calling me names, that's when i told him that it's the INJECTION of truth that's disturbing him and that as from that moment he will become restless looking for JWs. He even questioned my sanity but today here he is back on JW threads after a number of threads that all ended up in two/three pages.
I will never comment on his thread until he tender an APOLOGY to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses globally.
If he is OK with his faith let him go and share what he has with his fellow unbelievers claiming non-denominational believers.

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Whoever turns his back on us can never have a rest of mind instead he will continue to look forward to arguing with JWs yet he will never be able to present a better performing group than JWs! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I once commented on his thread and he quickly picked interest in my post but when i discovered that he's not the type i will like to continue chatting with i bowed out of his thread only for him to come after me on another thread. I've even forgotten him until i began noticing how he kept raising questions upon questions. Then i asked him to question those claiming ExJWs how they're doing now since they left JWs. Immediately he dismissed the idea and said he's here to catch some fun.
OK let's continue with the fun after all there's no need questioning anyone if it's all about fun, that's when he got provoked saying i'm not mature enough as a JW to answer his questions. And trust Maximus i began posting him until he started calling me names, that's when i told him that it's the INJECTION of truth that's disturbing him and that as from that moment he will become restless looking for JWs. He even questioned my sanity but today here he is back on JW threads after a number of threads that all ended up in two/three pages.
I will never comment on his thread until he tender an APOLOGY to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses globally.
If he is OK with his faith let him go and share what he has with his fellow unbelievers claiming non-denominational believers.

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
Whoever turns his back on us can never have a rest of mind instead he will continue to look forward to arguing with JWs yet he will never be able to present a better performing group than JWs! smiley

Always running back and forth, as you dey take front na so you dey take back.

Ionce commented on his thread and he quickly picked interest in my post but when i discovered that he's not the type i will like to continue chatting with i bowed out of his thread only for him to come after me on another thread.

Chasing tctrills into his business paapaa to save your face. He even had to beg and was afraid why you could go that far grin grin grin just to save your face. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Don't worry your brother will be saved when you push this thread to 40pages then you'll be out of this thread grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Oga kola you fit wise pass yourself na grin

Did you see +/- 40 there

This actually makes no sense wise boy grin

Emusan specifically said 40 pages and he also said max will be out of this thread grin
The two predictions is completely inaccurate cheesy

You can see he said the thread will be pushed up to 40 pages

Your bird of the same feather, always arguing blindly and proving nothing grin
[b]Up to 40 pages
means it could be 40 pages or less. Make una de learn na cheesy

I wonder who no go school between the three of us grin grin cheesy

achorladey:

Oga cornelboy, learn you no gree. In the links sent to you. Did you see +/- 40 there grin grin. You can see he said the thread will be pushed up to 40 pages. grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
It could all be fake that was what I said.
I sha have freedom of speech grin grin

achorladey:

Fine for you, it is not for you to start your speculations and assumptions of what it means to others even saying they are FAKES grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Go sit down jàre.
You must be experienced before you use could in a sentence
This is what happens when fuel don finish grin grin

achorladey:

Whatever experience you have is what led you to use of COULD. That was what you used in introducing your speculatons and assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2022
You fit fool yourself but not others.

Your using of emojis in this thread didn't show that your filled with the Joy of the lord. You use them intentionally for some purposes grin grin

This more than a assumption or speculation cheesy

achorladey:

You should have reason well enough to know the emoji to Emusan still means gladness but MaxInDHouse was using it as cover for his madness as stated by Emusan

Learn.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by johnw47: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I purposely came to this thread because of my brother and once he's saved i have no business with you.
cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

you have said: only a fellow jw is my brother, others are my neighbour.
now you say, this non jw is your brother

you people just say anything that comes into your head

there is no such thing as a goood liar, you all bad, and dum dum as can be:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by johnw47: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

fraud janosky say trins. have 3 gods, and you say they are atheists (not believing in god or gods)

you also said you jw's are of the same line of thought

you false jw are full of it, aren't you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Feb 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Your using of emojis in this thread didn't show that your filled with the Joy of the lord. You use them intentionally for some purposes grin grin

Thank God for the Gospel otherwise we won't know that the critics coming up against Jesus and his followers were from different sects having contradicting teachings yet when they come against Jesus and his disciples these different sects behave as if they're one.
Paul knew them inside out so when they tried to accuse him before a law court regarding his beliefs he threw all of them into confusion! Act 23:6-10
Because this is a faceless forum all these people from different sects claiming Christians are trying to pretend as if they agree on beliefs but note how it goes between tctrills and NNTR the guy hasn't gotten the point of their arguments, he was talking about his own beliefs, watch how tctrills stylishly ignored him because he's about to pure sand inside their gààrí making it obvious that they're not even agreeing on what they want to impose on JWs.
If you check tctrills's thread you will see where they're both arguing on terms and conditions of worship. The hypocrite will not like to continue responding to NNTR here so as not to make them look stupid before JWs who have the same line of thought! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2022
cornelboy:

Learn you no gree. grin grin

Your using of emojis in this thread didn't show that your filled with the Joy of the lord.

Have I disclosed to you my purpose of using emojis here? Face the discussion but you will rather be looking for those not glad in the Lord or have sadistic heart like your brother grin grin

This more than a assumption or speculation

Since I have not disclosed it to you, then it means you are assuming and speculating about it of which you admitted and equally seek your freedom to do so. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2022
cornelboy:
Go sit down jàre.
You must be experienced before you use could in a sentence
This is what happens when fuel don finish grin grin

Learn you no gree. Na grammar problem be this or wetin sef. grin grin

At least you now agree you have used could to speculate and assume your experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates 81st Birthday Today / Prepare For Revolution, Archbishop Of Enugu Tell Nigerians / Post Your Church Name And Your Position/Duty In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.