Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,832 members, 7,952,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (39009 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) / I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by OlawaleBammie: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
He must have eaten the vital component of the specimen cheesy
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by DannyG8(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
freshkpomo:
I wonder how deaf person go take ride benz after the ritual. That na another mass murder because him nor go dey horn or hear horn... He is useless, he should be buried alive.. those days, when someone commits such crime, what we do is we fix a Long nail on the center of his skull and leave him to wander with it.

kiss
hmmmmmm grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by bowagateglobal: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
May the Almighty God help and save us from the hands of the evil ones. Please let us be vigilant in this era folks
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by OlawaleBammie: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
daft idiot. This happened in Port Harcourt, the last time I checked, Port Harcourt is a town in Rivers state which is in South South. They bear Igbo names but are not Igbos. Go to school you refused

Why are these people so confused??

The last tym i read it here that

See isokay, we don here jare, let the young igbo cannibal eat his specimen in peace biko
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Horokrox: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Bad influence from Afonjas...
Stop behaving like a Resident Biatch undecided
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by ignis: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Humans are wicked.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by izubext007: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
If is some body that steal common biscuits they will burn him to death.
What are they arrest him for.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Igboid: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
In situations like this, Chinedu Okoro an Ogba stops being Ogba in the eyes of Nigerians and starts being Igbo.
And funny enough, you will not see his Ogba people come here to claim him. They will all maintain tactical silence and let Ndiigbo bear the brunt.

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by bomb24: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
ikwerres do not bear the name Okoro, they could bear Ada etc but u see those Okoro and chioma, they don't have it

stop capping bullshit ikwere's bear okoro as surname i have seen alot of them.

go and claim your brother biko.

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by 3gpvids: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
daft idiot. This happened in Port Harcourt, the last time I checked, Port Harcourt is a town in Rivers state which is in South South. They bear Igbo names but are not Igbos. Go to school you refused
Which port harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Michelle70(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
bomb24:

stop capping bullshit ikwere's bear okoro as surname i have seen alot of them.

go and claim your brother biko.
brother, I am from Rivers state and they don't bear Okoro as name, not interested in dragging this further.
Do have a good day

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by bomb24: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
brother, I am from Rivers state and they don't bear Okoro as name, not interested in dragging this further.
Do have a good day

the lunatic is from Rivers state, he is either ikwere or an ogba man who are highly Igbophobic by nature....

so we vehemently refuse the tag on him as Igbo.!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Michelle70(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
bomb24:

the lunatic is from Rivers state, he is either ikwere or an ogba man who are highly Igbophobic by nature....

so we vehemently refuse the tag on him as Igbo.!
that's not my concern, I am just enlightening u that ikwerres don't bear Okoro, I am not concerned about his tribe as I have read about ritualist in every region in Nigeria, even in the north

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by ufotunang: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
What a bad economy can cause.... hunger, poverty
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by faste: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
The man is deaf and dumb, how did they know his name and his age, well maybe with an interpreter , but then more investigation needs to be done, the information is still very shallow...
I was just about to ask..Besides this guy look abokish!!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by faste: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
They have turned it into a tribal thread, murder and ritual is prevalent in every part of the country, the name is of little importance

But how can such a physically challenged man kill someone?
no part of Rivers state bears Okoro, Ikwerres do not bear that name, BTW is Rivers state part of igbos or not? U Pipu should stop confusing us
How do they know the guy is name okoro since he is physically challenged?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Michelle70(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
faste:
I was just about to ask..Besides this guy look abokish!!
back when I was in school, the students knows the names of every physically challenged person that comes to beg for money. This guy is a member of that community which he was caught or probably from neighboring community.

Maybe he is quite a popular person, and lives in that community and does dirty deals to get by

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by adecz: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
The man wan disgrace Obi Cubaña
this year..

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The name is disappointing though... No be as usual....
It is terrible you are focusing on the tribe rather than the crime.
Get a life
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by 77up(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
shut up and stop defending mediocrity, your brother went to rivers to mine innocent person head and you are still here foaming from your mouth undecided

Okoro skull miners everywhere cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
What if he is originally from the east but stays in PH? undecided. Did that thought cross your mind as well?

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Meteng: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm so, so sure he's not deaf and dumb. If he collect correct beating, he go talk true

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by BENEAMATA: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Passionate888:
The South West and South East of Nigeria just dey do skullarship runs indiscriminately
guess it's the ORI-entation that is most important in the skull , i mean , school of mining .

p,s ORI in orientation means HEAD in yoruba . cheesy cheesy
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Oracleforce: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Bad influence from Afonjas...

Tribalistic animoh.

As if some Igbo people no be cannibal

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by IbadeHQ: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Thats why Una no dey get sense ... That man is an aborigine of onelga ... He is not an Igbo man... Onelga people dey answer Igbo names ... Something you know no try do research make you no go dey fool your self for public ..

Bros, sense is far from you. If they bear igbo names what does their origin tell you. Are there not ikwerre people in portharcourt? Where are they from. Are you people not adding PH to your Beerfraud land. People bear your name you say their not part of you. Hatred for Tinubu won't allow many of think well. If you no get sense Abeg go buy. Ode

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Germi9: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
You will not believe that skull miners in southeast is more than southwest media only focus on southwest. Just look at okoro.
Okoro you wey God dey sorry for as deaf n dump…Choii Okoro mess up
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by ZaramT: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
This okoro is not an igbo man, he is from rivers State. They bear IGBO names BUT they are not Igbos. They are from bini (according to Wike)

johnmartus:
You will not believe that skull miners in southeast is more than southwest media only focus on southwest. Just look at okoro.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by TuFab(f): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Thats why Una no dey get sense ... That man is an aborigine of onelga ... He is not an Igbo man... Onelga people dey answer Igbo names ... Something you know no try do research make you no go dey fool your self for public ..
Get lost! If he was a best graduating student or anything successful, you'll immediately call him ibo but now you're detaching yourself from him, you're so unpatriotic.
I'm from Rivers and we don't bear such names as okoro here, so stf up and claim your crime as usual.
I'm certain that as we speak rn, another crime is being committed by your people worldwide.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by herich(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Clown �
Rivers state and Omoku is now SE because Is crime related news.
whereas,,, Etche, Ikwerre, Omoku, Ndoni, Obigbo etc all bear Igbo names.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
They have now agreed they are Igbos.They thought that they are hurting other Igbo by denying Igbo heritage,but time has proved they were only hurting themselves. Northern oppressors only showed them the tip of the iceberg and already they are running back to their roots.Ndi nzuzu. Why aren't Ikwerres denying Igbo heritage again?

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by herich(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
ikwerres do not bear the name Okoro, they could bear Ada etc but u see those Okoro and chioma, they don't have it
my former colleague is a full fledged ikwerre babe and her name is Chioma,, you're opening your smelling mouth wide as if you know each ikwerre person by name, talking about ikwerre and okoro,, are ikwerre the only sub Igbo group in rivers?

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oracleforce:

Tribalistic animoh.

As if some Igbo people no be cannibal
I am reporting you to the mods.
You don't know how to make your comment respectfully.
OAM4J mynd44
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.