Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,781 members, 7,952,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State (39007 Views)

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Oyo (Photos) / I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From Cleric – Suspect / Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Lordave: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
They have turned it into a tribal thread, murder and ritual is prevalent in every part of the country, the name is of little importance

But how can such a physically challenged man kill someone?
no part of Rivers state bears Okoro, Ikwerres do not bear that name, BTW is Rivers state part of igbos or not? U Pipu should stop confusing us
It’s like something is wrong with your cat fish head.

Ikwerres don’t bear Okoro but RumuOkoro is a big town in Obio Akpor, an Ikwerre LGA?

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Dreytonisback(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lemme just his case as the president of the federal government of Nigeria .

Me: kill him and sentence all his friends to jail for 4 yrs each, that's. Punishment for having such a bastardddd as a friend

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by herich(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
TuFab:

Get lost! If he was a best graduating student or anything successful, you'll immediately call him ibo but now you're detaching yourself from him, you're so unpatriotic.
I'm from Rivers and we don't bear such names as okoro here, so stf up and claim your crime as usual.
I'm certain that as we speak rn, another crime is being committed by your people worldwide.
and you know all the Igbo names Etche, Ndoni, Obigbo, omuma, egbema, Omoku, ahoada people bear? even down to eleme.
if you want us to claim our crime, then stop bearing Igbo names and answer your Benin names, by then Igbos will bear crimes committed in your localities.
had the crime was committed in Uyo, Ogun state with such name,, the culprit is undoubtedly an Igbo man.
before I forget,, I guess rumokoro(children of grin angryOKORO) community in obiakpo LGA was a community, shiped from imo state to rivers state. grin grin
you guys are daft and really dull grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Hiq0: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jesus
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Igboid: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
that's not my concern, I am just enlightening u that ikwerres don't bear Okoro, I am not concerned about his tribe as I have read about ritualist in every region in Nigeria, even in the north

You are ignorant and will not take correction.

Ikwerre, Etche and Ogba people all bear Okoro.
Go to any public Ikwerre Facebook page and type Okoro, see how many names with Okoro pops up.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Igboid: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
TuFab:

Get lost! If he was a best graduating student or anything successful, you'll immediately call him ibo but now you're detaching yourself from him, you're so unpatriotic.
I'm from Rivers and we don't bear such names as okoro here, so stf up and claim your crime as usual.
I'm certain that as we speak rn, another crime is being committed by your people worldwide.

You are the one to get lost.
Ogba people had long claimed not to be Igbo.
You will not see any reasonable Igbo man claiming them.

Ogba, Ikwerre and Etche people are all in Rivers State and all bear Okoro and everyother Igbo names.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Igboid: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
“The suspect is from ogbokata community in omoku. According to his people, he is 36 years. And His people are fully aware of the development.”https://guardian.ng/news/physically-challenged-man-allegedly-beheads-woman-in-rivers/

This is the original news from the Guardian newspaper.
Chinedu Okoro is an Indigene of Ogbokata community in Omoku.
That makes him an Ogba man, and indirectly a Bini man, since Ogba people claim Bini origin.

Make Bini people come carry their brother. Ndiigbo cannot be answering for sins of Bini people.

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by LotaTee: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You won! I shouldn't have quoted you. To be honest, it's high time users of this forum undergone some intellectual examinations before accounts are created. The level of illiteracy on this forum is becoming annoying
English is just a language, mister, not a measure of intellect.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Huracio(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
daft idiot. This happened in Port Harcourt, the last time I checked, Port Harcourt is a town in Rivers state which is in South South. They bear Igbo names but are not Igbos. Go to school you refused
they bear Igbo names and also speaks the language but are not Igbos.....am confused please...I thought PortHarcourt is also part of Igbo land until they got divided politically....
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Thebest12(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
daft idiot. This happened in Port Harcourt, the last time I checked, Port Harcourt is a town in Rivers state which is in South South. They bear Igbo names but are not Igbos. Go to school you refused

Tunda fire you . Every part of rivers state is now port Harcourt . The news said omoku not port Harcourt. Dundeee ode , omoku is a local government in rivers state just like Port Harcourt is
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Uniportadmision: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Really enjoyed the comments lol.

Note; almost all the Igboid tribes in Rivers State bear Okoro and other Imo like names. Some ignorant folks talking without facts should take note. As earlier pointed, Umuokoro now known as Rumuokoro is at the center of Obio-Akpor LGA which I think is the richest in Rivers.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Moneyboyz: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
I need to get the Bleep out of this country as fast as possible.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by player007(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
Bad influence from Afonjas...

Like seriously?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Das1mama: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Y dis evil for God's sake
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by bahdpersona(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Thats why Una no dey get sense ... That man is an aborigine of onelga ... He is not an Igbo man... Onelga people dey answer Igbo names ... Something you know no try do research make you no go dey fool your self for public ..
oga shut up jare, if this man had achieved a big feat, you'll be the first to say 'igbo amaka' but now it's the opposite and you're denying him. Be truthful
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Igboid: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
bahdpersona:
oga shut up jare, if this man had achieved a big feat, you'll be the first to say 'igbo amaka' but now it's the opposite and you're denying him. Be truthful

Go and sit down.
If he had achieved a great feat, Igbophobes like you will be here to support his Ogba people in their ridiculous claims of not being Igbo.
Now he has done bad thing, and his Ogba people are nowhere to be found, while wicked people like you expect Ndiigbo to accept the bad deeds of a people that insult, denigrate and disgrace Ndiigbo in public with their Igbo denial.

Your head dey touch.

Cry all you like, Ndiigbo will not accept to be blamed for crimes of a people who claim Bini and insult Ndiigbo.
Their Bini people should come and claim them.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by luluman: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The name is disappointing though... No be as usual....
So it's fair to say they are also into it
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Lightorder: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
You will not believe that skull miners in southeast is more than southwest media only focus on southwest. Just look at okoro.
rivers is not southeast. Meanwhile, governor Wike made it clear that they are not Igbos .
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by remitarich(f): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2022
deef and dumb with fresh head and hand? i dont get
nawaooo!!!!
fear evrybody both challenged and non challenged
Re: Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State by Xbobtage: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
brother, I am from Rivers state and they don't bear Okoro as name, not interested in dragging this further.
Do have a good day

Well you are obviously not from Rivers state otherwise you would have heard about Rumuokoro Junction, and the Large Okoro named family living there.

Maybe it would surprise you to know that the name is answered by people from lands far away from what is known as or confused as igboland. Okoro itself is an Idoma word.

Some Igalas. Idoma, Ijaw in rivers and bayelsa, Uhrobo in Delta, igede in Benue and some cross riverian tribes bear the name Okoro,

There are alot of Okoro named families across Rivers State.

Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.