Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse (31588 Views)

Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by vickydevoka(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone, I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical, verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man. My dad caused it and she should abuse him not her.

I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too.

Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl. Yesterday, she strangled her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her. I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister. She is my birth mother but I will not support her. I don't care if she rots in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum.

If you know any human rights in Uyo please let me know.
I can support you with money and advice to take the matter up. Your mum will not die, she will only turn for good. Women change based on their present condition.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Emdebby2: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Do not waste time to report her. One day she will end up killing her. She's a wicked step mother...� apologies for my words.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Danisaint112(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
When it comes to treating maid or house help bad kindly give it to Cross rivers and Akwa Ibom people then next Igbos and people from South-South.
I'm speaking from experience...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by zakkxx: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
God allow u to be their to protect the young Lady! Talk to your Father about the maltreatment
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone, I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical, verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man. My dad caused it and she should abuse him not her.

I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too.

Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl. Yesterday, she strangled her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her. I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister. She is my birth mother but I will not support her. I don't care if she rots in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum.

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Eyanbahose: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good evening everyone , all my efforts were in vain. My parents, four brothers and grandmother denied everything and my sister has refuse to talk about the abuse , she kept worshipping my mum. They have all turned against me and no further actions were taken due to lack of proof. My mum , dad and elder brother ganged up against me and beat me up. They have seized my big phone and I am using the small phone. I swear some people like my sister deserve to suffer I don't think I will ever intervene for her again. I have washed my hands and thank you for all your advice.
that girl is scared. What do you expect her to do? Next time, take video of the incident to serve as proof
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by damoobaba: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

We will be waiting for update
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by damoobaba: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:

Update
https://www.nairaland.com/7420968/ran-away-home-sister#118190245

I just posted a response on that thread. I don't know who the good Samaritans is but I would advice you let a human rights agency handle this for good. This Naija wey we dey now ehn.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Sunny2034: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good evening everyone , all my efforts were in vain. My parents, four brothers and grandmother denied everything and my sister has refuse to talk about the abuse , she kept worshipping my mum. They have all turned against me and no further actions were taken due to lack of proof. My mum , dad and elder brother ganged up against me and beat me up. They have seized my big phone and I am using the small phone. I swear some people like my sister deserve to suffer I don't think I will ever intervene for her again. I have washed my hands and thank you for all your advice.

At least you tried and it's gone on record. Please forgive your step sister. She felt that your support was too good to be true, that's why she denied everything. Continue to try your best to look out for her and let your Mom know that you will continue to call her out if she abuses the girl. I think your Mom will chill on the abuse now to avoid further embarrassment. Save the phone numbers for the Social welfare department that someone posted in the comments too.

You've done very well. I'm so proud of you
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by middlebelter(m): 4:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Deborah200299:

Please don't give up. What you probably don't know is that heaven is watching you and every actors in your house.
Someone has shared the contact of the state human right protection department in Uyo on this thread, kindly call them to come and silently watch what is happening to the girl and let them know you may also need protection.
Let me tell you one fact,if you do this with godly wisdom, God will never fail to stand up for you in your hours of need.
Unfortunately, you have a father that's irresponsible and a mother that is wicked. So, that you have the mind to be kind to the little girl shows you have fear of God and that alone, will make God to defend you.
Please don't fail to contact the child abuse centre in Uyo and let them know that if they fail to come, you have done your own part within 7our limits
Tell your other siblings, only God knows tomorrow, the despised girl may be the queen they need to look out for tomorrow.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by liveyourlife007(m): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2022
I'm really sorry you are going through this. Nothing pains me more than this, when you are fighting a good fight. And everyone sees you as the devil. I have been there before.
But be strong, at last,you will overcome.

Human Rights contact in Uyo

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Emerie97: 2:50am On Nov 11, 2022
why is the location please be fast about that
also send your numer
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by 22o62021: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2022
iykejohnson:

How did you get to know that she has run away from home with the little girl ?...

Click on her profile

That one made front page before this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / My 4 Generations And Still Counting / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.