Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,879 members, 7,935,757 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) (37662 Views)

Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:06am On Jul 22
Moment Oyibo man surprised his African wife by bringing her mother to the US without her knowledge.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkug3ahI84

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Thundafireseun: 11:10am On Jul 22
A moment to die for

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 11:13am On Jul 22
Thundafireseun:
A moment to die for

True

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by GanagiBitrus: 11:23am On Jul 22
God bless the Oyibo man.

What's your existence on this planet for, if you don't strive to put joy in the hearts of others?

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Jeon(f): 11:31am On Jul 22
Chai, see love. Unlike Mrcork
with London wahala
.😊

6 Likes

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Maeve7: 11:32am On Jul 22
Lovely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Creamypie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22
Men are never appreciated at all. This life as a man, apart from properly training your kids, no build more than one house, instead, flex yourself to the finish, cos na only ur wife go take the credit, ur kids no go too care for u. and if anything happens, your main and your extra houses u don't need will be taken over by ur wife. Your daughter dey abroad, she go prefer make only her travel to meet her, your wife may even become their husband that way, trust women, abandoning u here to take care of urself alone. Your wife may decide to stay 2 years or more, or may not come back, until they hear of your death.my landlord, at 83, and with so many powerful upstairs and kids doing well, dey ball 2/4/7 else e for don kpuff. I strongly advise folks to strengthen their hustle and investment now they are young, so u enjoy your life from when u clock 70. After this, the enjoyment of your flesh must take priority. Don't say u weren't told

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Justicemy8(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22
hope she doesnt go there and start making trouble at home

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by John505050(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22
Afonjah:
He just unknowingly imported problems.

When the leeches gang up and finish with him, he won't have 1 boxers left.

The man is not like you Sir

26 Likes

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22
Hmmmmmm
Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22
This brought tears to my eyes 🥺

4 Likes

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by vengertime: 2:40pm On Jul 22
Nairaland wake up, this video trended on Twitter and Instagram 2 weeks ago and it's today that you people are talking about it

This is so embarrassing

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by SpaceX: 2:40pm On Jul 22
Person don go buy problem

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22
lipsrsealed
Mother's love is priceless and second to none.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Hackerman4745: 2:42pm On Jul 22
See her body even after two children... If Na these Nigerian women now they will be looking like bread soaked in cold tea

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by codesport(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22
Afonjah:

Those women are from my family.
you just made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by atobs4real(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22
there day of joy don land be that.
Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Beyondgiftstore(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22
Afonjah:

Not every man is a bad man. And not every mother in law is bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Sluacoast(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22
Omoboricash:

May be you came from wicked family, reason you have this kind of bad orientation. Not every family is bad as yours

Look at how myopic he think. Very shallow minded guy.

How did he bring problems. African has a long way to go. But first I think this dude needs to be in the rehabilitation center

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 22
Ozebaozeba:
This might actually be an unpleasant surprise to her

How? 🤔

Because I think it was only unpleasant to the first child 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Smartcitizen: 2:43pm On Jul 22
I don't know why most Nigerian men are so negative minded.

This small thing dey pain so many men here!

Nawaoo!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by marvel2011(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22
Afonjah:

This statement is unfair
Re: Moment Oyibo Man Surprised His African Wife By Bringing Her Mum To US (pics/vid) by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22
Make them enjoy .... But I know before I die I will surely visit this European country this I believe

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / How Much Income Is Reasonable Before Marriage? / Life Is Like A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.