Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13933 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by badlaw(f): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
Gej should know that  the days of Nigeria oneness is numbered so he must divide this market place call Nigeria now now b/4 its late. shocked shocked
let everybody go there way and sought themselves out.
qus if u u u ur only bro is kill in d north what do u do in east ? abeg let dis country be divide
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
Kx:

Opc- yoruba
mend- 9ja delta
bokoharam- north
massob- south east

Does this mean FCT residents are so happy with the state of affairs of d nigerian state?

why is there no militant group with its origin from the FCT?

The only diff between OPC and others is that OPC has never threatened to make a violent move and has never made one.

The other 3 have taken lives and have been arrested occasionally.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
I  took time to read all the posts over this paticular thread and came to one conclusion that it likely that 90% of contributors to issues here do not read first what they are responding to. If not how can anyone with brain not to understand what Uwzuruike actually said, not the attractive headline that had no bearing on the content?

The man is saying that by the action of Nigerian govt regarding violent organisations like MEND/BOKO HARAM shows that they listened or respects violence than peace. He mentioned how despite MASSOB's ideology of a free Biafran state out of Nigeria using peaceful means, no govt of Nigeria has deem it fit to invite them for a talk or anything, rather they get arrested and gullaged in various Nigerian prisons and many of them killed in the last 2 yeaars.

But with MEND no one  touches them, even at atime GEJ chose to become their PRO but they've been financially rewarded instead, sent on foreign trips in the guise of rehabilitation programme, invited to Aso Rock to dine and their leaders taken on various ride on the presidential jets many times.  
Boko Haram has been around for just two years and within that time, Uwazuruike was saying, they had assasinated many politicians, caused untold hardship for many and now bombed Abuja and there is calls  and plan now by the govt to  invite them for a talk and possibley Nigerian settlement.

MASSOB wants independeent of Biafran and Boko Haram want the same for a segment of  Nigeria based on Islam but where they differ is their tactics. That is what Uwazuruike is sarcastically asking you fools whether it won't pay that MASSOB joins Boko Haram/ MEND's violence tactics so that they can be listened to and stopped being imprisoned or killed by the Nigeria security forces for just carrying Biafran flags?.

He never say he wants to physically join the Boko Haram crusade but only making analysis of their positions with regards to the use of peaceful means and violence means, because so far it seems violence pays in Nigeria.
Many of you has no brain or is it just the usual Igbo thing that makes people lose their sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The only diff between OPC and others is that OPC has never threatened to make a violent move and has never made one.

The other 3 have taken lives and have been arrested occasionally.
Everybody who honest not biased by Nigerian warped sense knew what MASSOB stands for and do not get involved in any sort of violence ad never mind the Nigeria corrupt police, when they arrest any thief, they start singing MASSOB. Tell me whose life MASSOB has taken if not their own life was taken many times?

We knew what BOKO HARAM/MEND stands for, even if we disagrees with their method but as for OPC it stands for nothing ideologically but a gang of vigilante thugs harrassing innocent people on the street and used for ballot riggings during elections in the West to the ones that can afford them.

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

I  took time to read all the posts over this paticular thread and came to one conclusion that it likely that 90% of contributors to issues here do not read first what they are responding to. If not how can anyone with brain not to understand what Uwzuruike actually said, not the attractive headline that had no bearing on the content?

The man is saying that by the action of Nigerian govt regarding violent organisations like MEND/BOKO HARAM shows that they listened or respects violence than peace. He mentioned how despite MASSOB's ideology of a free Biafran state out of Nigeria using peaceful means, no govt of Nigeria has deem it fit to invite them for a talk or anything, rather they get arrested and gullaged in various Nigerian prisons and many of them killed in the last 2 yeaars.

But with MEND no one  touches them, even at atime GEJ chose to become their PRO but they've been financially rewarded instead, sent on foreign trips in the guise of rehabilitation programme, invited to Aso Rock to dine and their leaders taken on various ride on the presidential jets many times.  
Boko Haram has been around for just two years and within that time, Uwazuruike was saying, they had assasinated many politicians, caused untold hardship for many and now bombed Abuja and there is calls  and plan now by the govt to  invite them for a talk and possibley Nigerian settlement.

MASSOB wants independeent of Biafran and Boko Haram want the same for a segment of  Nigeria based on Islam but where they differ is their tactics. That is what Uwazuruike is sarcastically asking you fools whether it won't pay that MASSOB joins Boko Haram/ MEND's violence tactics so that they can be listened to and stopped being imprisoned or killed by the Nigeria security forces for just carrying Biafran flags?.

He never say he wants to physically join the Boko Haram crusade but only making analysis of their positions with regards to the use of peaceful means and violence means, because so far it seems violence pays in Nigeria.
Many of you has no brain or is it just the usual Igbo thing that makes people lose their sense of reasoning?

Mr Eziachi, so what is stopping Massob from taking arms and bombs undecided

if mend, boko haram can do why can't massob so it

i see no problem in this Eziachi, infact the sooner they start blowing up things the better it is for them and everyone but they should just stay in the SE.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Kilode1: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

After 3 pages, somebody with some sense posted.

Evil Brain:

Buried inside Uwazuruike's mostly senseless statement is a very valid point. That[b] the Federal Government is promoting violence by pandering to criminal groups. The Boko Haram people have seen the rich rewards the MEND people have gotten from their murderous campaign: money, political influence and legitimacy. Now the government wants to talk to BH when they have been ignoring peaceful groups for years

The same thing happened when the corrupt niger delta states were wining and dining with kidnappers and paying ransoms. We can all now see where that has led us.[/b]

Any leader worth his salt should know that you do not negotiate with terrorists under any circumstances. You don't talk to them, you don't make deals with them, and you certainly don't offer them amnesty. Doing so is just inviting more violence.

It looks like we will all learn this lesson the hard way in the next few years.

Yes. That is the issue.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ibos are closer to Alamijiris and are such should learn to love themselves.No wonder Ironsi sounds like a hausa name.MASSOB + Boko HARAM = REPUBLIC of BIAFRA
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Roland17(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hey Uwazurike, u better respect ur self there ohhh, my grandmother in the village is tooo old to carry guns now or withstand aerial attacks,
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Mr Eziachi, so what is stopping Massob from taking arms and bombs undecided

if mend, boko haram can do why can't massob so it

i see no problem in this Eziachi, infact the sooner they start blowing up things the better it is for them and everyone but they should just stay in the SE.
I am sure if they do carry gun as you being prescribed, I am sure you will be the first to bring the noose for their neck to hang.
I very much doubt your advise as genuine. Read all the posted stuff so far and tell me what they will write or insinuate if MASSOB took your advise?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibos are closer to Alamijiris and are such should learn to love themselves.No wonder Ironsi sounds like a hausa name.MASSOB + Boko HARAM = REPUBLIC of BIAFRA
So after close to 9000 posts from you Sir, you don't think we deserve at least one single sensible post from you now?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Roland17:

Hey Uwazurike, u better respect your self there ohhh, my grandmother in the village is tooo old to carry guns now or withstand aerial attacks,

Your granny should carry a pestle not AK47.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by LeMolar: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you are crazy foolish animal always talking rubbish
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Kilode?!:

After 3 pages, somebody with some sense posted.

Yes. That is the issue.

Mallam Eziachi, you forgot to point out that Uwazuruike was quoted in the same article as follows:

I am telling you that if I have my way now, I will join the Boko Haram and the entire country will turn into crisis, since it is what the Federal Government wants. I am saying it today that, I congratulate the Boko Haram people and I wish they will continue in their efforts and if I have my way, I will join them.”

The above is a treasonable threat, the man belongs in jail.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by joeyfire(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

World class idiocy from the world champion jackass
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

So after close to 9000 posts from you Sir, you don't think we deserve at least one single sensible post from you now?
To start with,tell me what is sensible in what massob is saying in the first instance ?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Lucifa2015: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nevertheless, the bottom line is that his mentioned or implied strategy of bombing high profile Unionists would have an incredible impact on the psyche of the Nigerian populace and would speed up the fragmentation of the country .
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Mallam Eziachi, you forgot to point out that Uwazuruike was quoted in the same article as follows:

I am telling you that if I have my way now, I will join the Boko Haram and the entire country will turn into crisis, since it is what the Federal Government wants. I am saying it today that, I congratulate the Boko Haram people and I wish they will continue in their efforts and if I have my way, I will join them.”

The above is a treasonable threat, the man belongs in jail.

For you and most Nigerians in govt, we have since lost the meaning of the word treason. So lets leave it there before you charge/hang me for treason.

As for your bolded, over what you quoted Uwazuruike as saying, I use to say too that if I had my way, I will become a pen armed robbers of Nigeria because it pays at the end of the day. So to you I am really aspring to become a pen armed robber.

This is a simple English language use of sarcastic lingo and that is what a grown man like you is quoting to make your point?
Some of you need help!!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
This sounds like sarcasm from Uwazuruike. Some of your people need to learn what sarcasm means.

Of course a Northerner would read this out of context.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

To start with,tell me what is sensible in what massob is saying in the first instance ?
This buttressed the points I made in my first post, that some like you never read what they responds to, let alone mauling or thinking over it first. They tend to buy  the spare parts first before the main thing.  
Instead of asking questions, go back and read the thread, at least twice, think about it, I am sure you will realise the answer to your question.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ziccoit: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
That is what you experience when you have a government of settlement in power. There have been a lot of settlement ranging from PDP primary right up to being elected as the president down to handling MEND issue and lots more.

With the way GEJ is handling security issues in this country, I don't see how what Mr Uwazuruike said was wrong not to mention being treasonable.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
My brothers of the South, we know who are the real problem.

It is the North!

They have introduced bombing to Nigeria and now we are starting to resemble Pakistan, Iraq and other Arab countries.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

I am sure if they do carry gun as you being prescribed, I am sure you will be the first to bring the noose for their neck to hang.
I very much doubt your advise as genuine. Read all the posted stuff so far and tell me what they will write or insinuate if MASSOB took your advise?

Eziachi, i u read my post all this while, u would see I have never condemned boko haram

neither have i condemned mend for carrying arms so why should massob be different

my advise is very genuine and true, the government would keep arresting them and killing massob members while opc, mend and boko haram members go free

the sooner they take up arms the better
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

My brothers of the South, we know who are the real problem.

It is the North! They have introduced bombing to Nigeria and now we are starting to resemble Pakistan, Iraq and other Arab countries.

u have started with this ur anti north thing again, ideeiot

is massob north now
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

This sounds like sarcasm from Uwazuruike. Some of your people need to learn what sarcasm means.

Of course a Northerner would read this out of context.

hahahahaha!!!! You would like us to dismiss a credible threat by the leader of the most prominent terrorist separatist group in Nigeria, as sarcasm. With due respect, don't be silly, olodo.

Your statement is as silly as saying that MEND's threat to detonate explosives anywhere in Nigeria is sarcasm.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

u have started with this your anti north thing again, ideeiot

is massob north now

Has MASSOB ever killed innocent people? Has MASSOB ever had been a violent organization?

Foolish Northerners making Nigeria look like a terrorist nation.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ShangoThor(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Eziachi, i u read my post all this while, u would see I have never condemned boko haram

neither have i condemned mend for carrying arms so why should massob be different

my advise is very genuine and true, the government would keep arresting them and killing massob members while opc, mend and boko haram members go free

At least be consistent, you've said in quite a few previous threads that Boko Haram doesn't exist.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Who is really bothered over who support or do not support? As that is not my concern and if you bothered reading the thread, you will find out that neither MASSOB/Uwazuruike wants to carry arm.
He simply said that peaceful organisations like MASSOB is ignored amd mistreated by the Nigerian govts but violent ones like Boko Haram/MEND are invited for a talk and he sarcasticallysuggest whether to join them, so that Nigerian govt can stop killing MASSOB members and call them to Aso Rock for talk, since violence seems to pay.

Am I reading a different post to the one some of you were reading.
GOD ALMIGHTY!!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

hahahahaha!!!! You would like us to dismiss a credible threat by the leader of the most prominent terrorist separatist group in Nigeria, as sarcasm. With due respect, don't be silly, olodo.

Your statement is as silly as saying that MEND's threat to detonate explosives anywhere in Nigeria is sarcasm.

Boko Haram is a Northern manifestation that is bringing shame to Nigeria. It is always a Northerner! Just like that underwear bomber.

That is why I make sure people know that the Muslims in Northern Nigeria are different from the peaceful Christians of the South.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by 2mch(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
AL-Uwa Bin-Zuru Di-Ike   shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

Somebody just got smarter about this amnesty issue. I think he has seen that the FG will be forced to give Boko Haram amnesty soon. I hope he is prepared for Boko to move to the east, because they bomb their own people. grin cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2011

[size=28pt]Anambra clash:19 suspects arrested, as MASSOB attacks police
[/size]From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha
Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Anambra State police command yesterday said it has arrested 19 persons in connection with the recent unrest in Obosi, Idemili North Local Government Area of the state in which about four persons were reportedly killed and several houses and vehicles burnt.

Addressing journalists yesterday in his office in Awka, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muktari Ibrahim said 18 suspects had been so far charged to court, adding that the police were committed towards maintaining law and order in the state.

According to the Commissioner of Police, the lasting solution to the lingering crises that had bedeviled Obosi community could only be over if the people and the state government solved the problem of land acquisition. Ibrahim, who spoke to reporters on the success of his command in drastically reducing crime in the state, particularly Onitsha, the commercial nerve centre of the state, attributed it to “the co-operation of the people, more Police training, proactive action by the personnel of the command, good knowledge of the environment” among other factors.

Stressing the need for more information to the Police from the public, the Police Commissioner said the people should be more patriotic as well as being security conscious. The commissioner, who said there were still flashpoints in the state, stated that the Police, on their part were keeping their eyes and ears on the ground by making themselves accessible to the people, adding that they also gave lectures to their officers and men.

Ibrahim warned that any member of the neighbourhood, especially the vigilance groups in the state who engaged in unwholesome activities, in the misuse of fire arms and extra judicial killings would face the full wrath of the law of the land.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/may/26/national-26-05-2011-020.html

They're just beginning sha. Instead of boko harams, they should join MEND for better amnesty money.

Boko harams wants the help of Al Qaeda, MASSOBs might adopt the tactics of Boko harams. By the time we know it, MASSOBs will be the new Al Qaeda.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ileke-Idi you were already made to look like a fool on that thread that had that article. Do you wish me to resurrect it?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by 2mch(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hahahahha. See what police ineptitude has finally caused. When they are busy collecting N50 instead of doing their work. Now all sorts of criminals are bringing the fight to their door step. This may improve the police force. They will soon start working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno / Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva / Officials Rape, Exploit Female IDP's - Human Rights Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.