Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13934 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

Ileke-Idi you were already made to look like a fool on that thread that had that article. Do you wish me to resurrect it?

You mean this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677482.128.html where a bunch of Igbos were disclaiming that MASSOBs couldnt have done it?

Each day, MASSOBs just keeps proving me right and you wrong with their mentality.

Still waiting for your undying hero, manny4life to reply my last post. MASSOBs needs to be watched like we're watching boko harams. MEND are even more peaceful than MASSOBs.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2011

He warned: “It is not only the Boko Haram that can throw bombs and they are not the only people that are courageous to be suicide bombers, any other person who believes in whatever he is doing can be a suicide bomber, but we are considering the fact that we can still achieve the same purpose by peaceful means without anybody dying.”

Hrm, interesting. I don't know of many other non-Muslim groups that have utilized suicide bombing. Will be very interesting if this actually happens. Does the Igbo man have the liver for this? Strapping a bomb to his chest?

I guess time will tell.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Sunofgod(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
[b]M[/b]ovement for the [b]A[/b]ctualisation Of [b]S[/b]overeign [b]S[/b]tate [b]O[/b]f [b]B[/b]oko-Haram

Nice -  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
ndu_chucks:

hahahahaha!!!! You would like us to dismiss a credible threat by the leader of the most prominent terrorist separatist group in Nigeria, as sarcasm. With due respect, don't be silly, olodo.

Your statement is as silly as saying that MEND's threat to detonate explosives anywhere in Nigeria is sarcasm.
This post has summed up all your previous because I thought it was your grasp of Queen's language but now it was the usual Nigerian thing. Bias

I am one of those thousands of Igbos that has financially helped MASSOB over the years based on their ideology and plans for our people and that is based on peaceful means but people like you shit in their pants when they talk despite being unarmed but were quite comfortable with bombers all the time.

You are not doing anything new, that is the Nigerian way. They tend to kill a chicken with a gun and go after a lion with a club.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
The only Igbo kamikaze I have heard of, are the ones who fought during the Biafran War who met Nigerian soldiers with traditional charms and no guns.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

My brothers of the South, we know who are the real problem.

It is the North!

They have introduced bombing to Nigeria and now we are starting to resemble Pakistan, Iraq and other Arab countries.

hahahahaha, today must be silly day in the East. If we are to believe what you wrote then MEND is based in the North - oh I forgot Dokubo is really Alhaji Asari Dokubo.   olodo
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
I wish the East had our own nation.

A peaceful CHRISTIAN nation!

We would not have to worry about such fanaticism.

The only reason why some parts of the east have violence, is because we are trapped in this contraption known as Nigerians with the barbarians to the North.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

This buttressed the points I made in my first post, that some like you never read what they responds to, let alone mauling or thinking over it first. They tend to buy  the spare parts first before the main thing.  
Instead of asking questions, go back and read the thread, at least twice, think about it, I am sure you will realise the answer to your question.
Now you are sounding funny.So your ibo brother wants to turn Nigeria into another Sudan and you expect me to clap my hands for him ? shocked my life is not frustrated that I will want war as the last resort to the problems of Nigeria.If you guys want to bomb anything,let it be between you and the abokis cuz yorubas will not suffer from your ravaging madness.
How on earth will a sensible human support violence to achieve a stuupid agenda ? The US has been fighting the talibans for 10 years without any success but now,the same Us is inviting them for dialogue.I just hope ibo and hausas can reason like normal humans.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hrm, interesting. I don't know of many other non-Muslim groups that have utilized suicide bombing. Will be very interesting if this actually happens. Does the Igbo man have the liver for this? Strapping a bomb to his chest?

I guess time will tell.
I am sure you've heard the saying that No one has a monopoly for violence. That what he meant. But some of you go gaga and loses you marble with anything across the Niger. This is hilarious  grin grin grin grin
By the way, what about the guy that failed to suicide bombed a TV station in Lagos sometime ago- He is neither a moslem/Northerner. Where is he from again?

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
A country where Neither Christians and Muslims can flourish will always lead to disaster.

Yorubaland, even if it has its own country will not turn into another Ireland/ Cairo where Chriastians and Muslims cant work it out. We're always tolerable.  cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Now you are sounding funny.So your ibo brother wants to turn Nigeria into another Sudan and you expect me to clap my hands for him ? shocked my life is not frustrated that I will want war as the last resort to the problems of Nigeria.If you guys want to bomb anything,let it be between you and the abokis cuz yorubas will not suffer from your ravaging madness.
How on earth will a sensible human support violence to achieve a stuupid agenda ? The US has been fighting the talibans for 10 years without any success but now,the same Us is inviting them for dialogue.I just hope ibo and hausas can reason like normal humans.
You lost me. Who would you say in a chrological order is the most violence people in Nigerian history with a concrete references.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

I am one of those thousands of Igbos that has financially helped MASSOB over the years based on their ideology and plans for our people and that is based on peaceful means but people like you poo in their pants when they talk despite being unarmed but were quite comfortable with bombers all the time.

My question to you sir, is, are you going to continue to financially support MASSOB when it starts using terror techniques threatened by Uwazuruike? If so I will personally support an Umaru Dikko treatment for you because you will belong in the Gallos along with Uwazuruike and other fellow terrorists.  cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

I am sure you've heard the saying that No one has a monopoly for violence. That what he meant. But some of you go gaga and loses you marble with anything across the Niger. This is hilarious  grin grin grin grin
By the way, what about the guy that failed to suicide bombed a TV station in Lagos sometime ago- He is neither a moslem/Northerner. Where is he from again?

Who is going gaga here? Uwazuruike, contrary to your spinning of the situation, has made a threat, has he not? Or should we (foolishly) interpret all that has been said as harmless sarcasm and idle fancy?

You have this very annoying habit of always blaming everything on anti-Igbo sentiment.

Anyways, if he wants to introduce suicide bombing, then so long as he only does it in his SE zone (where the carnage will be primarily amongst his own people), not really my concern.

I feel the same way about Boko Haram. . . if they had kept their violence only to Northern states like Borno, I wouldn't much care.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

You lost me.  Who would you say in a  chrological order is the most violence people in Nigerian history with a concrete references.

Even the colonial master knew how violence ibo people can be or are you doubting that ? In the real sense,ibos are more violent that hausas.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even the colonial master knew how violence ibo people can be or are you doubting that ? In the real sense,ibos are more violent that hausas.

That is a lie. Or do you have a source to back that up?

They always say that the Ndigbo are a people who are ambitious and intelligent, never violent. . .

Shall I bring a note written by Lord Lugard concerning the Hausa and their primal nature?

Or about the Yoruba who have no ambition?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

That is a lie. Or do you have a source to back that up?

They always say that the Ndigbo are a people who are ambitious and intelligent, never violent. . .

Shall I bring a note written by Lord Lugard concerning the Hausa and their primal nature?

Or about the Yoruba who have no ambition?

They won't have deployed warrant officers to deal with you people if they really think that of ibos.Whatever,they may have written was just to raise the individualistic ego of the ibos but it doesn't change the fact that ibos are violent.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

They won't have deployed warrant officers to deal with you people if they really think that of ibos.Whatever,they may have written was just to raise the individualistic ego of the ibos but it doesn't change the fact that ibos are violent.

Look at yourself and your historical revisionism. They deployed warrant chiefs, because the Igbos did not have an hierarchical leadership. Igbos decisions were done collectively unlike the Yoruba or Hausa, where indirect rule was employed.

Like I said, Igbos were never known to be violent. Just ambitious. Until you can show us where they stated this, then your small bit of credibility that you have is on the line.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

Look at yourself and your historical revisionism. They deployed warrant chiefs, because the Igbos did not have an hierarchical leadership. Igbos decisions were done collectively unlike the Yoruba or Hausa, where indirect rule was employed.

Like I said, Igbos were never known to be violent. Just ambitious. Until you can show us where they stated this, then your small bit of credibility that you have is on the line.

that's why a single man can dictate for the ibos and everyone listens.Ojuku did it in the past and now uwazuruke is doing it,yet,you people claim you don't have hierachical leadership.I also understand Igwe means king !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

My brothers of the South, we know who are the real problem.

It is the North!

They have introduced bombing to Nigeria and now we are starting to resemble Pakistan, Iraq and other Arab countries.

MEND is a Northern group?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
Imbe bluetooth!!!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

that's why a single man can dictate for the ibos and everyone listens.Ojuku did it in the past and now uwazuruke is doing it,yet,you people claim you don't have hierachical leadership.I also understand Igwe means king !
no you are wrong! ojukwu never dictate for the igbos,he fougth on for us because he is among in the position to do so! so is uwazuruike protesting peacefully for soverign region which he thinks that has been drawn back by this bleep''g hell we call a country.
i dont know if atall you watch nollywood(igbo versions) movies? you will find out that the igwe can never move an order without the cabinet(this is modern igbo),we have igwe because someone got to represnt in the outside! I keep wondering why its so hard for outsiders to believe that IGBO ENWEGHI EZE but yet most of you pass through our secondry school where it s been made clear! or im suspecting that your teachers(also ethnic bigotry) never make such comment at class but atleast its in the textbook! 
im really in support of this boko haram last action in abuja if they will do it in our national assembly and the target was ok then i wont only be happy but find a way to financially support(bt not in support of ordinary man in the street of north /or youth corps) and so will i commend massob if they will bomb the whole legistlature but not the indivdual inthe street of the south east! there is nothing in nigeria that can be actuallize peacefully!but the life involve is the problem!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by selingel: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
I think this man is hard up, and needs some cash. I also think this man suddenly remembered that, it has been long Nigerians heard from him. So, now is the time for him to talk and be heard. Which Igbo man will leave his International spare-part shop, to die (via suicide bomb explosion) for Biafra now? Who even told him, most Igbo people are in support of his out-dated Biafran struggle? Who wants to lose his investment scattered all over the nation? Just as they need Nigeria, Nigeria needs Biafra. June 12, 1993 struggle taught Lagosians how important we need each other. Those who left for South Eastern part, for fear of war, came back, with long necks and many even had to sell properties in thier villages to be able to return to Lagos. What does that mean? They were missing their businesses, just as those who had no where to go (the Yorubas) celebrated their return. Thats why I rarely read this rubbish! To even think, is from SUN Newpaper, is the funniest news of the day!
Next news, please!.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by alexola20(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by kholis(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
I hope our leaders are seeing the ripple effects of corruption. When our leaders made the decision to convert the common wealth of the nation into their private pockets with the highest sense of impunity, little did they know that the effect will be the unleash of untold insecurity by the depraved.

This is a big warning to our God-forsaken leaders, " If you keep stealing our money and not making policies that will urgently improve the lot of the teeming suffering masses like provision of at least 90% employment opportunities and good governance at its best, something you do not know will hit you one day and total blackout follows. This is only the beginning of insecurity birth pangs".
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
kcswat:

Imbe bluetooth!!!

Wow. .so you open a new account just to insult me ? shocked your life must be really miserable,
Toaskarity:

no you are wrong! ojukwu never dictate for the igbos,he fougth on for us because he is among in the position to do so! so is uwazuruike protesting peacefully for soverign region which he thinks that has been drawn back by this bleep''g hell we call a country.
i dont know if atall you watch nollywood(igbo versions) movies? you will find out that the igwe can never move an order without the cabinet(this is modern igbo),we have igwe because someone got to represnt in the outside! I keep wondering why its so hard for outsiders to believe that IGBO ENWEGHI EZE but yet most of you pass through our secondry school where it s been made clear! or im suspecting that your teachers(also ethnic bigotry) never make such comment at class but atleast its in the textbook! 
im really in support of this boko haram last action in abuja if they will do it in our national assembly and the target was ok then i wont only be happy but find a way to financially support(bt not in support of ordinary man in the street of north /or youth corps) and so will i commend massob if they will bomb the whole legistlature but not the indivdual inthe street of the south east! there is nothing in nigeria that can be actuallize peacefully!but the life involve is the problem!

What is all these crap you wrote here ? Now tell me, who did ojuku consult before taking all the action he took in the past and also who did uwazuriuke consult before making this silly statement ? I suppose the cabinet abi ?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^^ bluetooth
ojukwu was pushed to the wall as well as igbos who were been killed in the before the war,sir i dont have to go back in what i knew you may even know better but the truth is that we keep telling ourselves lie! ojokwu is no ones king neither is zik! he had to act in such position and was even opposed by some people like zik but the pressure was too much even for an ordinary igbo man esp the ones that has siblings up northto bear! even right now inspite how he uses his fathers money to defend us, except from anambra state i doubt the igbos recognise him so high unlike tinubu is to the whole of west! u see what im saying.
and about uwazuruike, who even know him or what influence does him have over igbos and ofcourse i havent seen the dedcision you are claiming he carried out?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^^^^ bluetooth
ojukwu was pushed to the wall as well as igbos who were been killed in the before the war,sir i dont have to go back in what i knew you may even know better but the truth is that we keep telling ourselves lie! ojokwu is no ones king neither is zik! he had to act in such position and was even opposed by some people like zik but the pressure was too much even for an ordinary igbo man esp the ones that has siblings up northto bear! even right now inspite how he uses his fathers money to defend us, except from anambra state i doubt the igbos recognise him so high unlike tinubu is to the whole of west! u see what im saying.
and about uwazuruike, who even know him or what influence does him have over igbos and ofcourse i havent seen the dedcision you are claiming he carried out?

Uwa controls MASSOB which is out to ensure the realization of Biafran republic and the last time I checked,a large number of ibos support secession.so why are you now denying the Uwa and his secession agenda ?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
alexola20:

Let's bomb them all.Maybe the bomb will bring some ligjt in the country of total darkness and lawlessness.

now someone is seeing it from my point of view

this crap country needs light, be it electricity, fire wood, candle, bomb, nukes etc

we need light in any form cheesy
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Who would have thought that Eziachi is a financier of the terrorist organization Igbo Haram

Na wa o
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

now someone is seeing it from my point of view

this crap country needs light, be it electricity, fire wood, candle, bomb, nukes etc

we need light in any form cheesy
ok join boko -harem abeg you  cheesy straps bombs sharp sharp go straight to sokoto straight to the nearest police station walk inside shake police commissioners  hands sit down smile and ignite  BOMMMMM tongue
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Who would have thought that Eziachi is a financier of the terrorist organization Igbo Haram[b][/b]Na wa o
there is nothing like the above. you are lying he says massob and they arent any terrorist or are you trying to act like your sister ileke?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by alexola20(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets Chibok Girls (Photos) / Photos From Orji Uzor Kalu's 58th Birthday / ‘I Was The Highest Beneficiary Of Incorruptible Judiciary’ – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.