Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 (1869 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. / Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Current Profit/Loss Price Updates on Coins Bought Yesterday:

Glow V2: 44.52%
Simba Inu: 16.09% Loss
Minor Token: 9.26% Loss
LuaSwap: 0.04% Profit
MetaGods: 4.88% Loss
Dream: 4.52% Loss

Current Profit/Loss Price Updates on Coins Bought Yesterday:

Wall Street Capital: 37.52% Loss.

Profit/Loss Calculation:

44.52 + 0.04 - 16.09 - 9.26 - 4.88 - 4.52 - 37.52 = - 27.71% Loss

As it is; We are Currently @ a Loss of -27.71%.

That it;

If You had invested $10 on each Coins, Your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You'll be CURRENTLY losing $19.39 to the Coin Market.

If You had invested $1 on each Coins, Your Total Investment would have been $7. By Now - You'll be CURRENTLY losing $1.939 to the Coin Market.

If You had invested $0.1 on each Coins, Your Total Investment would have been $0.7. By Now - You'll be CURRENTLY losing $0.1939 to the Coin Market.

HOWEVER;

These CURRENT LOSSES can be regained back into PROFITS when We continue to HODL and Monitor These Coins for some certain period of time.

BUT:

My Financial Advice: is that We Sell All The Coins but Leave The LUA SWAP Coin to Appreciate More in Value.

Why?

My Speculation is Other Coins May Continue to Fluctuate or Lose More Value, while The LUA SWAP Coin would tend to Appreciate to regain Our Losses and Put Us Back into Profits.

So, My Financial Instructions is That You:

- SELL Other Coins.
- HODL LUA SWAP for Profitability.

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Day 4:

Top 2 Coins for The Day.

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Profit/Loss Price Update on The 6 Bearish Coins:

Silva Token: 267.81% Profit
EMP Shares: 44.16% Loss
Snow Tomb: 24.01% Loss
Far West Game: 45.42% Loss
ElonTech: 0.47% Profit
DogeColony: 6.35% Profit

Present Profit/Loss Calculation:

267. 81 + 6.35 + 0.47 - 24.01 - 45.42 - 24.01 = 181.19% Profit.

An Investment of $10 on each Coin would have cost $70. A profit of $181.19 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $1 on each Coin would have cost $7. A profit of $18.119 would have been achieved by now.

An Investment of $0.1 on each Coin would have cost $0.7. A profit of $1.8119 would have been achieved by now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6963914/midnight-new-coins-investment-updates#109922386

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#Maildrops
#ProcastinationKiller

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
24 hours TAKE PROFITS Result on BULLISH COINS (February 3 - February 6)

Convenient Profits Already Yielded.

I Give You CONFIDENCE and CONVENIENT PROFITS with EASE From The Crypto-Markets for FREE.

It is My Aim to Help As Many People Make Millions of Naira on a Monthly Basis from Trading The Crypto-Market with a Nearly 100% SAFETY.

"I AM THAT I AM".

Note: This Particular BULLISH COINS Update was Provided For FREE to 10 Dollars Maildrops Subscribers.

Subscribe to 10dollars.carrd.co to get Timely Updates on:

What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-HODL-SWAP,
What BULLISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
What BEARISH COINS TO BUY-SELL,
When To BUY-HODL-SWAP The Right Coins,
When To BUY-SELL The Right Coins.

Profits/Loss Calculations:

Silva Token: 54.85% Profit
NDN Link: 3.35% Loss
Valentine Floki: 86.12% Profits
FirstDoge 20.21% Loss
Coinradr: 1.14% Loss
NinjaFloki: 657.07% Profit

(54.85 + 86.12 + 20.21 + 657.07) - (3.35 - 1.14) = 816.04%

That's Some MASSIVE Profits to Easily Catch as PASSIVE Profits without Any Work or Hustle Done.

According To My Usual Recommendations;

If You had invested $10 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 816.04 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 81.604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

If You had invested $0.1 on each Coins; it would mean your Total Investment would have been $70. By Now - You would have been able to withdraw $ 8.1604 as Your Total Returns on Investment within 3 Days of Taking This Trade.

So; To End Your So Much HARD-WORK and FINANCIAL STRUGGLES in The Name of HUSTLE ,

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#NOBeByWhoHustlePass.

NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS:

1) MessiahofAfrika
2)Cryptocharitiesandvehicles.
3) NairaMarleyCoinForMarlians

"Follow; If You Like."

#CryptoGod,
#CryptoCharities,
#CryptoVehicles.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 by AfroAgroPower: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
More Profit Analysis on Selected Bearish Coins and Speculated Coins

Too Much MASSIVE Profits Easily Made Trading The RIGHT and SAFE Cryptos.

My Crypto BUY-HODL-SWAP STRATEGY is One of The Ultimate Ways to Eradicate Financial Poverty Globally and Massively.

This is a Fortunate Opportunity The Crypto-World Already Sporadically Provides Yet, The CONSCIOUSNESS of Alot of People are UNAWARE of This Opportunity because of Their IGNORANCE of The Many Possibilities of The Crypto-World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad

#SeekKnowledge

#GetSense

#SeekWisdom

#GetUnderstanding

#MessiahOfAfrika

#ProcastinationKiller

#Crypto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards And All Funds£$€¥ At Dope Rate� / Bussiness Plan For Running A Caterpillar Bulldozer D6 Hire Service. / Secret Of Forex!!!!forex Alert..forex Traders Stop Dulling...read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.