Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Live And Work In Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Work In Usa (969 Views)

Dubai...the Best City For A Nigerian To Live And Work. The Pros And Cons / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work In Usa by eaglepich: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
EaglePicher Technologies
Utility Grid Enhancement
3220 Industrial Road

Joplin, MO 64801 U.S.A.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 47

Joplin, MOU.S.A.

HELLO, I HOPE THIS WILL INTEREST WHOEVER WANTS TO LIVE AND
WORK IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A
PROGRAM ME TO EMPLOY ABOUT 606 PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO ARE LEGIBLE TO WORK
IN ONE OF OUR NEWLY BUILT HOTELS IN SIX CITIES IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
,NAMELY;NEW YORK CITY,WASHINGTON DC,LOS ANGELES(CALIFORNIA)MIAMI(FLORIDA),CHICAGO,AND COLOMBUS(OHIO).EVERY
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST HAVE AT LEAST HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND MUST
HAVE GOOD USE OF ENGLISH,MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT,AND MUST HAVE
A VALID E-INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT(FOR THOSE OUTSIDE USA) TO APPLY. FREE TICKET WILL BE
GIVEN TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO APPLY WITH 50% DISCOUNT ON VISA PROCESSION FEE.
NO ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT RECRUITMENT MANAGER ON;henrypaulson247@gmail.com. 

Yours Truly

Mrs. Elisabeth Huges

Online Co-ordination

EaglePicher Technologies
Utility Grid Enhancement
3220 Industrial Road

Joplin, MO 64801 U.S.A.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 47

Joplin, MOU.S.A.
Re: Live And Work In Usa by collinsfbi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Eaglepich,
look Mr man i expect you to know dt mugus way dey NL don upgrade weller. Am nt attacking you because i hv anytin against you but merely looking and reading from you, one can easily detect dt you are one of them. You lack d mental capacities of being a fraudstar from your incoherent and disjointed manner of creating a reasonable post. so u want to generate money from sales of forms right, to recruit 606 eligible workers to one of the hotels built across US and u expect pple to contact u thru dis ur fraudstar e-mail ID. i can see dt only mumu like u will do so. Eagerpicher Technologies my foot, i leave you to the rest of NLDers and let see if they are indeed mumu like you.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: Live And Work In Usa by elijah05(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
Anoda poor boy wasting his mama's little change on buyin 30mins ticket, Guy upgrade yourself, your level of scam too low,
Re: Live And Work In Usa by claremont(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why oh why will a recruitment manager of a hotel chain have a gmail email address
Re: Live And Work In Usa by gel03: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
eaglepich:

EaglePicher Technologies
Utility Grid Enhancement
3220 Industrial Road

Joplin, MO 64801 U.S.A.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 47

Joplin, MOU.S.A.

HELLO, I HOPE THIS WILL INTEREST WHOEVER WANTS TO LIVE AND
WORK IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A
PROGRAM ME TO EMPLOY ABOUT 606 PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO ARE LEGIBLE TO WORK
IN ONE OF OUR NEWLY BUILT HOTELS IN SIX CITIES IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
,NAMELY;NEW YORK CITY,WASHINGTON DC,LOS ANGELES(CALIFORNIA)MIAMI(FLORIDA),CHICAGO,AND COLOMBUS(OHIO).EVERY
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST HAVE AT LEAST HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE AND MUST
HAVE GOOD USE OF ENGLISH,MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT,AND MUST HAVE
A VALID E-INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT(FOR THOSE OUTSIDE USA) TO APPLY. FREE TICKET WILL BE
GIVEN TO THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO APPLY WITH 50% DISCOUNT ON VISA PROCESSION FEE.
NO ADDITIONAL PAYMENT.FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT RECRUITMENT MANAGER ON;henrypaulson247@gmail.com. 

Yours Truly

Mrs. Elisabeth Huges

Online Co-ordination

EaglePicher Technologies
Utility Grid Enhancement
3220 Industrial Road

Joplin, MO 64801 U.S.A.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 47

Joplin, MOU.S.A. 

Hey there? Must u be fraudulent to make it in life? So the people working hard to make money are fools right? U know what? U dont need to advertise on NL cos u have family members. Just recruit all ur family members including extended ok. We are not interested in going to USA to work for the hotels. RUBBISH.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Italy On Invitation By November Ending / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad / B'haram: Fg Bars Flights From Maiduguri Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.