Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,598 members, 7,972,204 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:38 AM

MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) (8111 Views)

Who Taught Men This About Women? / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by uthlaw: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:

Wish you know me in person you would know i've got a alot to offer. But it can never be possible to tell you who I am or for you to know me.
Udooo!!
how was your night? Shebi you slept well?
I no for sure,you all gat many things to offer...nairaland just like twitter to catch crush... I no too sleep sha,I de bomb!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
I no for sure,you all gat many things to offer...nairaland just like twitter to catch crush... I no too sleep sha,I de bomb!

grin wahala wetin you dey bomb so?
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
A THREAD FOR WOMEN HATERS
Nor mind them, and them still de chase women up and down for real life oh, de jump like monkey when see bananna each time them see naked woman.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by uthlaw: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:

grin wahala wetin you dey bomb so?
na Saudi I de bomb ooo!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
na Saudi I de bomb ooo!

Wahala.... Echoke grin grin grin ride on boss more grease to your elbow.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by uthlaw: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:

Wahala.... Echoke grin grin grin ride on boss more grease to your elbow.
u are my mouthed sis!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
u are my mouthed sis!

grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Exkandayee:

I swear to God,my German girlfriend made me what I am today, brother the main thing b say,if you are dating broke girl how you wan take benefit from her,abeg make una stop all this bashing, I'm redpilled but I no deh bash women,

Your German girlfriend made you? Then you are no man, you are a fool!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Exkandayee(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Your German girlfriend made you? Then you are no man, you are a fool!
You are very stupid and rude,any gender can you,us all about connect stop being an slowpoke, and don't my black ass again, imagine this bastard oooooh,I swear if this ain't faceless forum, I'll clip your little ass ...niqqqa
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Exkandayee:

You are very stupid and rude,any gender can you,us all about connect stop being an slowpoke, and don't my black ass again, imagine this bastard oooooh,I swear if this ain't faceless forum, I'll clip your little ass ...niqqqa

You are a fool and a SIMP. A bitch made you? You should be hiding your face in shame, and yet you proudly make announcement of this disgrace. You are a disgrace to real men.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You are a fool and a SIMP. A bitch made you? You should be hiding your face in shame, and yet you proudly make announcement of this disgrace. You are a disgrace to real men.
Sorry but who birthed you if it ain't a woman?
And a woman can make a man why not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / Can U Fall In Love With A Midget/dwarf / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.