Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Welcome To Yorubaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Yorubaland (3646 Views)

Welcome To Yorubaland Where Professors Are Judas; Thugs Are Landlords / How Development Came To Yorubaland Through Me / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Air Peace by Allen Onyema

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Emzor by Stella Okoli

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Orange Drugs by Tony Ezenna

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:
Emzor by Stella Okoli

You dis nyamiri .. you no even get the gist ...he dey ask you why your poor billionaires no fit invest in your dungeon environment... ? Why Yoruba land...
Abeg no dey compare yourself with Chinese people ooo... Unaa be economical migrants not an investor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by Beejayy20(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
basilo101:

Excuse for cowardice. Why are Asians and Europeans coming to Africa?
[/s]
grin grin dumbo,
those you mention come to where there is opportunities
tell me how many ibo get investment in eas,you need to go to UK us canada and see a correct yoruba during their business there.
even go to kano,kaduna and porthacourt and see them during their business well.only if you can explain a reason why a yoruba or normal person will invest in your barrel region.even dangote and bua never have have investment inSEdespite have in all region.
this is conoil company own by adenuja with several filling station across the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Neros by Poly Emenike

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
grin grin dumbo,
those you mention come to where there is opportunities
tell me how many ibo get investment in eas,you need to go to UK us canada and see a correct yoruba during their business there.
even go to kano,kaduna and porthacourt and see them during their business well.only if you can explain a reason why a yoruba or normal person will invest in your barrel region.even dangote and bua never have have investment inSEdespite have in all region.
this is conoil company own by adenuja with several filling station across the country
You just de yarn dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:
Neros by Poly Emenike
oga show is multinational companies... Which one be Nero's again... A pharmaceutical company own by foreigner...
Shame no dey catch you ?.. people dey mention con oil you dey show me Neros...
That's why no body for that region reach 1bilion dollars... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by Beejayy20(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
basilo101:
Air Peace by Allen Onyema
[/s]
this is a young billionaire afolabi babawale owner of green Africa airline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2022
This is the courageous Igbo man who frustrated Dangote out of Tomato business. Afonjas keep shouting " Dangote Dangote". While are thinking how to end his Monopoly. Erisco by Eric Udofia

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:
Neros by Poly Emenike
Abeg comit here ... Unaa too poor..show us multinational companies like air peace , gli , con oil.... Not all these Nero pharmaceutical companies wey no even get money reach amny bet companies wey Yoruba dey control...

Abeg we want to see ibo company here.. abi make I help call on anambra1tson ? Becos that one dey lie small , bit him lie get sence pass your own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
this is a young billionaire afolabi babawale owner of green Africa airline
Slok owned by OUK is the largest Airline in Zambia. Igbos own other airlines around Africa

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:
oga show is multinational companies... Which one be Nero's again... A pharmaceutical company own by foreigner...
Shame no dey catch you ?.. people dey mention con oil you dey show me Neros...
That's why no body for that region reach 1bilion dollars... grin grin grin
You wan start again. Conoil vs neros, comparing apples with oranges. Nestoil owned by Ernest Azidadalu Obiejesi is listed on New York Stock Exchange

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Abeg comit here ... Unaa too poor..show us multinational companies like air peace , gli , con oil.... Not all these Nero pharmaceutical companies wey no even get money reach amny bet companies wey Yoruba dey control...

Abeg we want to see ibo company here.. abi make I help call on anambra1tson ? Becos that one dey lie small , bit him lie get sence pass your own
Confused afonja

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by Beejayy20(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
basilo101:
Neros by Poly Emenike
[/s]
another multi millionaire food industries honeywell own by a billionaire ayoola oba otudeko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 1:07am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:
This is the courageous Igbo man who frustrated Dangote out of Tomato business. Afonjas keep shouting " Dangote Dangote". While are thinking how to end his Monopoly. Erisco by Eric Udofia

Oga you naa too poor ooo... Show us multinational companies you still dey repeat all dis never do well organization...
Weytin erico... Oya you yourself compare that one with first bank... or globacom... You see say you no get sence ?

Beeja abeg ... Stop dis argument or else the page go reach 500 with all dis small scale business wey dis ibo boy dey mention... Dem no get anything oooo...more than 20 million of companies full my head wey Yoruba man get weybe small scale shit wey dis ibo boy take dey compare with multinational companies wey you dey post here...
Abeg come to his levels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Dangote the crook succeeded in frustrating ibeto because FG control limestone. When he tried nonesense in tomato, Erisco dealt with him because FG could not control tomato sale. Ibeto will rise again. Afonjas are good at clapping for Dangote instead of thinking how to break his Monopoly

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 1:13am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:

Confused afonja

Oya show us orange drugs factory... I want to see the equipment and worker... Or post the YouTube video here let see. Oga you be confirm mumu... Naa reparkage Dem dey sale here... Most of ibo importers dey sell reparkage products for Nigerians... Abroad company go help Dem produce.. Dem go bring come nigeria give am name ... Show place and inside the factory...or documentary videos how dey make thier production...
419 people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:14am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga you naa too poor ooo... Show us multinational companies you still dey repeat all dis never do well organization...
Weytin erico... Oya you yourself compare that one with first bank... or globacom... You see say you no get sence ?

Beeja abeg ... Stop dis argument or else the page go reach 500 with all dis small scale business wey dis ibo boy dey mention... Dem no get anything oooo...more than 20 million of companies full my head wey Yoruba man get weybe small scale shit wey dis ibo boy take dey compare with multinational companies wey you dey post here...
Abeg come to his levels
Stop comparing Apples with oranges
Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Oya show us orange drugs factory... I want to see the equipment and worker... Or post the YouTube video here let see. Oga you be confirm mumu... Naa reparkage Dem dey sale here... Most of ibo importers dey sell reparkage products for Nigerians... Abroad company go help Dem produce.. Dem go bring come nigeria give am name ... Show place and inside the factory...or documentary videos how dey make thier production...
419 people
Which repackage yoruba get?
Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by Beejayy20(m): 1:18am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
basilo101:
[/s]
werey who dey buy that pangolo I nor even hear am before .carry your madness and frustration up from my front jare

so as we continue on food industry, another one is chicken republic own by deji akinyanju ,who has branches across the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 1:20am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:

Which repackage yoruba get?

Oga we don't do fake...we are too solid to do that...
I want to see the factory of orange drugs.... Person weybe marketer.. come dey rebrand goods u come dey show is shit...
Orange drugs wey no get money reach nairabet... Bonanza bet.... Tantalizer .. taste fried chicken... Abeg coming here with your fake products...
I go soon join d link naa anambra1tson I dey wait for.. cus you no Sabi work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2022
African Capital Alliance by Okey Enelama

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:23am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga we don't do fake...we are too solid to do that...
I want to see the factory of orange drugs.... Person weybe marketer.. come dey rebrand goods u come dey show is shit...
Orange drugs wey no get money reach nairabet... Bonanza bet.... Tantalizer .. taste fried chicken... Abeg coming here with your fake products...
I go soon join d link naa anambra1tson I dey wait for.. cus you no Sabi work
Orange vs apple as usual. Tell us Yoruba pharmaceutical company. I didn't we even mention those based in the east like Juhel

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 1:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
werey who dey buy that pangolo I nor even hear am before .carry your madness and frustration up from my front jare

so as we continue on food industry, another one is chicken republic own by deji akinyanju ,who has branches across the country

Even for that pharmaceutical business Dem no reach Yoruba... Dem get plenty nonchalant one... But solid and wel recognize pharmaceutical companies , Yoruba be number one... The one wey be original me emzor wey dey anwanni for Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]

Our own Ebeano recently opened in Canada. Don't even go that side
Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Even for that pharmaceutical business Dem no reach Yoruba... Dem get plenty nonchalant one... But solid and wel recognize pharmaceutical companies , Yoruba be number one... The one wey be original me emzor wey dey anwanni for Lagos
Mention names let's hear
Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by walefresh3(m): 1:27am On Jan 22, 2022
basilo101:
African Capital Alliance by Okey Enelama
Abeg weytin dis former Minister company dey produce ? Abi u don port to capital investment company ? Yoruba be your papa ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Beloxxi, producers of cream crackers, the only competitor to imported cream crackers, owned by Obi Ezeude

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Abeg weytin dis former Minister company dey produce ? Abi u don port to capital investment company ? Yoruba be your papa ooo
What is your problem? Some Afonjas said igbos are only gala sellers in Lagos and I am proving them wrong. I'm focusing on Lagos Alone that's why I didn't mention people like Innoson. I don't care about yorubas unless it's outside SW

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by basilo101: 1:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
another multi millionaire food industries honeywell own by a billionaire ayoola oba otudeko
Aba boys dey collect him market for SE and SS with Valuembra. I'm focusing on Lagos sha

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Yorubaland by Beejayy20(m): 1:38am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
basilo101:
Dangote the crook succeeded in frustrating ibeto because FG control limestone. When he tried nonesense in tomato, Erisco dealt with him because FG could not control tomato sale. Ibeto will rise again. Afonjas are good at clapping for Dangote instead of thinking how to break his Monopoly
[/s]
there is nothing as monopoly in cement industry in nigeria.we have three major cement rival in naija which is elephant,bua and dangote,or elephant cement is also enjoying monopoly? just accept your ibeto is not strong to compete with them

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Adamawa Rec, Hudu, Was Flown Out On Datti Ahmed's Plane / Abacha's Son Should Be Retried - Swiss Highest Court / South African Presidential Compound- See Pic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.