Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (20974 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
One thing I like about Black Americans is that they would not allow this to happen to them. They have more racial pride than even Africans are in touch with their culture.

No wonder many of our revolutionary leaders who went to the U.S. learned from Black Americans.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
And shame on Nigeria women for acting like this! The way some of our women sell their bodies for anyone who has a little money is quite sickening. Where is their self-respect?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by agitator: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

And shame on Nigeria women for acting like this! The way some of our women sell their bodies for anyone who has a little money is quite sickening. Where is their self-respect?

they don't want broke asze nig.gas and later you see them in pentecostal churches praying for one mugu to marry them.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
You people need to stop being daft

There will always be prostitutes in any country. Get over it. White men go to Asia all the time for the women yet you dont hear about them using dogs on the employees. Your focus should be on that, what hookers do on their time has NOTHING to do with the matter on hand. Instead of being ashamed of how you';re allowing these albino freaks to be treating you lke slaves, as usual you're trying to blame women.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by RSA(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
People pray and fast for Visa in Nigeria sad
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

There will always be LovePeddlers in any country. Get over it. White men go to Asia all the time for the women yet you dont hear about them using dogs on the employees. Your focus should be on that, what hookers do on their time has NOTHING to do with the matter on hand. Instead of being ashamed of how you';re allowing these albino freaks to be treating you lke slaves, as usual you're trying to blame women.

Who is treating me like a slave? I have never been treated like such. My father taught my siblings and I to be proud of our illustrious heritage. And I will not allow anyone to disrespect me and that goes for Europeans, Asians or fellow Africans.

I have a problem with our women running to them as if they are gods. And it makes me angry. Nigerian women need to have some respect for themselves and their cultures.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
Did I say your name? It was a general statement. Should I really have to explain this to you? 

and again focusing on what prostitutes do is stupid and has nothing to do with this issue.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Did I say your name? It was a general statement. Should I really have to explain this to you?

You know that post was directed at me. Who are you trying to fool? angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

You know that post was directed at me. Who are you trying to fool? angry

My friend go and sit down. Who are you? You really think Im afraid of some random internet no-name that I wouldnt have quoted your comment if it was only meant for you? What can you do to me other than perhaps call me names?

Are you the only person to mention the action of some Naija girls in this thread? Oponu.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by edoyad(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
i dont have a problem with them shacking up with the girls, after all many Nigerians abroad even end abandoning their sisters with children. Problem is with the stories i hear about them making female employees do outrageous stuff.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
agitator:

they don't want broke asze nig.gas and later you see them in pentecostal churches praying for one mugu to marry them.

thank u
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

My friend go and sit down. Who are you? You really think Im afraid of some random internet no-name that I wouldnt have quoted your comment if it was only meant for you?

Are you the only person to mention the action  of some Naija girls in this thread? Oponu.

I think you should sit down. Who is talking about someone being afraid of who? Why would you even mention that?  grin Like I said, you know that post was directed at me.

And Nigerian women need to show some respect for themselves. Tell your sisters that instead of them disrespecting us.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
If it was meant for JUST you, I would have mentioned your name or quoted you so be quiet

and they sound more like your sisters, actually. smiley
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
edoyad:

Problem is with the stories i hear about them making female employees do outrageous stuff.

who is protecting them? undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
edoyad:

i dont have a problem with them shacking up with the girls, after all many Nigerians abroad even end abandoning their sisters with children. Problem is with the stories i hear about them making female employees do outrageous stuff.

Tell us these stories. I can tell some stories of how Nigerian women act with these expats in Port Harcourt. And then how these expats brag about it.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

There will always be LovePeddlers in any country. Get over it. White men go to Asia all the time for the women yet you dont hear about them using dogs on the employees. Your focus should be on that, what hookers do on their time has NOTHING to do with the matter on hand. Instead of being ashamed of how you';re allowing these albino freaks to be treating you lke slaves, as usual you're trying to blame women.

i think its more than the prostitution as i believe that naija as a people r pro sti tuting themselves to these folks:
pls watch the movie 'white hunters'
it is this lack of international standared to determine who is white n who is not that is the shame in naija, because a philipina will not mistake a lebanese for a german or treat them the same!

the problem is circular in nature; we r a lost people
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

If it was meant for JUST you, I would have mentioned your name or quoted you so be quiet

and they sound more like your sisters, actually.  smiley

Let us think logically. . . I discuss Nigerian women and a few post later, you have a post talking about how Nigerian men should not blame the women. Who are you trying to fool?  tongue

Tufiakwa! Do you act like this with those type of men, because I know my sisters don't?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
These Nigerian girls are big disgrace to demselves, if u have ever come across dem in any of them hotels with  dirty lebanesse, chinesse or romanian poverty men.

Lets face it, these men are not the cream of the pile to be doing business  in Africa. I really wonder wat type of homes dey come from and the principles dey were thought because it can not all be poverty since some of them are in the university.

very shameful! cry angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
or maybe I got tired of hearing it after your post and finally decided to say something? You're the 8th person to bring up the actions of hookers. The hell do hookers have to do with EMPLOYEES being attacked with dogs?
Now they are saying they treat female EMPLOYEES horribly as well and you people are comparing that to the action of hookers once again.

as for your last comment, not surprised coming from an Igbo boy. You people have absolutely no respect for women whatsoever, which is why you run your dirty mouths at the girls on the board. Must be part of the "culture" Awon ranu.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Calculia:

These Nigerian girls are big disgrace to demselves, if u have ever come across dem in any of them hotels with  dirty lebanesse, chinesse or romanian poverty men. Lets face it, these men are not the cream of the pile to be doing business  in Africa. I really wonder wat type of homes dey come from and the principles dey were thought because it can not all be poverty since some of them are in the university.

very shameful! cry angry

Thank you!

Most of these expats are from the bottom of their societies and they are treated like kings in Nigeria.

And now our women are being "exported" to their countries to continue to act in such ways.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
$tunna:

i think its more than the prostitution as i believe that naija as a people r pro sti tuting themselves to these folks:

Now this I agree with.

What I dont understand is you are hearing stories about how officials destroy the properties and even beat up Nigerians just because the almighty oyibo is walking by and your issue is with hookers??
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

or maybe I got tired of hearing it after your post and finally decided to say something? You're the 8th person to bring up the actions of hookers. The hell do hookers have to do with EMPLOYEES being attacked with dogs?
Now they are saying they treat female EMPLOYEES horribly as well and you people are comparing that to the action of hookers once again.

as for your last comment, not surprised coming from an Igbo boy. You people have absolutely no respect for women whatsoever, which is why you run your dirty mouths at the girls on the board. Must be part of the "culture" Awon ranu.

ThiefOfHearts shut your trash right up.  The way u are druming defence for the women in question gives the impression u are one of them. Stop disgracing and degrading yourselves. please! shocked
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Calculia:

These Nigerian girls are big disgrace to demselves, if u have ever come across dem in any of them hotels with  dirty lebanesse, chinesse or romanian poverty men.

Lets face it, these men are not the cream of the pile to be doing business  in Africa. I really wonder wat type of homes dey come from and the principles dey were thought because it can not all be poverty since some of them are in the university.

very shameful! cry angry

thank u

exactly my point, its never always about the money, because money is a means to an end but watch these stories n u can clearly see that what they do is a goal in and of itself, its a life style choice n it can not be blamed on poverty,

if at all its poverty, it is poverty of spirit n self love!
because those things they do, i doubt they would do it for another naija man of equal status n wealth as them lebanese people

but this is not about naija gurls, this is about naigerians, period
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Now this I agree with.

What I dont understand is you are hearing stories about how officials destroy the properties and even beat up Nigerians just because the almighty oyibo is walking by and your issue is with hookers?? 

hahahahahaha!!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

I was just waiting for you to do this. Yoruba women are the most tribalistic women in all of Nigeria. You all never fail to disappoint me small girl. When you start acting like a lady, you will be treated like such. Until then, you probably worship these expats koboko! undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Calicula, must be another one of "those". Very predictable reetard. cool

Please show me where Im defending them, you bloody kunt.

why would anyone be surprised by the action of a hooker? Ode. All they wnat is money, why would I be concerned with their actions. The thread is about employees being attacked with dogs by German employees, you are bringing up hookers. Do you expect more from them? Are hookers new in Nigeria? Ode. Omo ale oshi.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
EzeUche!:

I was just waiting for you to do this.

Glad I didnt disappoint you and thank you for being predictable with your own actions as well. cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
The sad thing about some of these foolish Nigerian women as well as many African women, is that just because these expats are white, does not mean they have money.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^For once I agree with your reetarded behind  cool

HOWEVER it is not just a Naija or African thing. Asian males also complain about their women running after white men for "higher status".

again this isnt new
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Calicula, must be another one of "those". Very predictable reetard. cool

Please show me where Im defending them, you bloody kunt.

why would anyone be surprised by the action of a hooker? Ode. All they wnat is money, why would I be concerned with their actions. The thread is about employees being attacked with dogs by German employees, you are bringing up hookers. Do you expect more from them? Are hookers new in Nigeria? Ode. Omo ale oshi.

No.1, If u are going to address me try and spell the name properly, idiot. No.2, Leave out the rhetoric and say exactly u want freedom of pros.titution without prejudice and condemnation for u and ur sisters.  grin kiss
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

^^For once I agree with your reetarded behind  cool

You really believe in this ti.t for tat.  grin You should come to this section more often and make it more entertaining for me.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Sicherheit(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
How does the actions of PROSTITUTES affect the way hardworking Nigerians are treated by the Germans they work for? Why even bring PROSTITUTES  into this matter?
Some people are just senseless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Rashidat Adeola, Nigerian Lady Mechanic: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do / Doctors, Health Workers Can’t Receive Equal Pay – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.