Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,130 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (21113 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by stunna2(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

stunna please stop responding to me. I dont have time to try to get your "sentences". Either go back to school or ignore me.

What is your problem sef? Are you crazy? Nothing you've said or should I say struggle to say has been of any worth.  Stick to the topic or stfu. Since when are Igbos are a race anyway? Keep in mind all that I said and stand by is to the my-gnostic Igbo BOYS of Nairaland. Na only racism?  grin rac-islam nko? All these bloody illiterates on NL throwing the "racism" word without knowing the meaning

Going around harassing the women on the board. Shameless phaggot.

Your very notion of self is so predicated on your personal understanding and use of the English language that if a sentence is not straight and simple, you suddenly feel lost and without bearing?? If a word is not spelt correctly because one refuses to use spell check, your brain goes into hyper drive, shouting to you, no do not listen to this person, they are inferior to you, !!

You can spend all day here pointing out people's mistakes or what they did not spell right or correctly, but at the end of the day, you will be judge by the very standard you set for others, and that is the ability to stick to the issue!

I am sure like most of us here, even your cell phone has spell check program, so it should occur to you that those of us who leave our writings the way we write them do not give a Bleep about you and how you specializes on the white man's language and obediently follow the rules like the slave you are because that is the only way you can self-orient!!

Good luck in your search for perfection and finding yourself in the White man's language, alright, and when you are done, please come back to the issue I 1st responded to you on - and that was your repeated admonition that people should stick to an issue - the issue that was at hand; and using your very own standard, you have failed miserably when challenged!!

if it's not simple, some people just don't get it but that does not mean anything is wrong with it!

hehe
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
Excuse me, is you saying something? cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^ti.t for tat. Elenu bi ti aja. nwa ara!! angry grin tongue
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
This is a realy sad predicament we find ourselves in as a nation. i dare say that all the expatriate controlled firms are guilty of this - racism on our own soil. without getting into too much story (cos i hate reading long posts too); i worked for one of them ex-pat firms run by lebanese (SETRACO); i had to resign after 3 mths cos i culdnt bear d disdain wit which they regard u; no matter how technically sound u are.

i supervised another firm too (SCC) on a road project; can u believe they refused us the use of the site toilet facilities; they said we culd stick our d.i.c.k.s in d atmosphere for all they care, trust me, i promptly resigned?!?

I wont blame them, its our leaders who have sold us to slavery once again; they collect huge sums from them before awarding contracts, so the ex-pats are obliged to sweat us (the underlings) for all we can muster. u wont believe the salaries and working hours our pple have to endure.

We too are to blame, mumu pple; we r afraid to confront these bastiches head-on cos most are afraid to lose their jobs; we idiots will reason that "half bread is bttr than none"; besides, ten pple are in line to fill your space. What more can i say; we Nigerians r highly tolerant.
not to sound controversial but can you really blame them ? have you seen the state of toilets innigerian establishments ? even naija restaurants in chicago and london, full of shyttt. naijas dont respect the toilet place. these white people have been to your toilets and have run out and have decided you all are animals. they want seperate facilities from you lot. you think you really want to put the blame on their door ?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by obowunmi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2011
The simple fact is that Nigerians would rather clean shit for the white man, than clean shit for another Nigerian. Meaning, more Nigerian people would rather [b]work [/b]as toilet washer for a white company, than toilet washer at a Nigerian one.

Anyhoo, God dey!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
buzugee:

not to sound controversial but can you really blame them ? have you seen the state of toilets innigerian establishments ? even naija restaurants in chicago and london, full of shyttt. naijas dont respect the toilet place. these white people have been to your toilets and have run out and have decided you all are animals. they want seperate facilities from you lot. you think you really want to put the blame on their door ?

and Germans are clean? It's a well known fact that Americans treat their bathrooms better than Europeans so what is your point? Compare bathrooms here to ones in France and you'll see that they are no better than the people they are looking down at. Stop making excuses for those fools.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
obowunmi:

The simple fact is that Nigerians would rather clean poo for the white man, than clean poo for another Nigerian. Meaning, more Nigerian people would rather [b]work [/b]as toilet washer for a white company, than toilet washer at a Nigerian one.

Anyhoo, God dey!

its all economic bruh. the white man pays you 8 pounds an hour to clean poo, the nigerian man pays you 3 pence an hour to clean poo. sall economics bruh. grin you know how many early morning poo cleaning women have built houses in feegeecee grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

and Germans are clean? It's a well known fact that Americans treat their bathrooms better than Europeans so what is your point? Compare bathrooms here to ones in France and you'll see that they are no better than the people they are looking down at. Stop making excuses for those fools.
thats not the point. the point is that while both the german and the naija man might be dirty pigs, the german man allows room for this lil frailty in human persona by having a standy toilet cleaner to clean the toilet (especially in a restaurant where people eat) every half hour. in naija they are too cheap to do that. they let the poo pile up on the floor. why pay cold cash to a toilet cleaner ? i gotta maximize my profit so i can buy that fee-boot merci oloye grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Muslcar: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

and Germans are clean?   It's a well known fact that Americans treat their bathrooms better than Europeans so what is your point? Compare bathrooms here to ones in France and you'll see that they are no better than the people they are looking down at. Stop making excuses for those fools.

This is not an isolated case of abuse by white on blacks so why are we getting worked up. Blacks in general are irresponsible and self hating biggot. These cases will keep happening even if very few make it to the headlines until Black or Africans grow up.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by obowunmi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2011
buzugee:

its all economic bruh. the white man pays you 8 pounds an hour to clean poo, the nigerian man pays you 3 pence an hour to clean poo. sall economics bruh. grin you know how many early morning poo cleaning women have built houses in feegeecee grin

There you go, hence if you're treated badly for more money, you take it --- -yea ?!~ smiley
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
obowunmi:

There you go, hence if you're treated badly for more money, you take it  --- -yea ?!~   smiley
not me personally. i am a closet racist.  wink i wouldnt work for a white man. but i understand those who do. now dont me wrong, i would work for a white organization. but not no personal stuff like cleaning poo.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ezeagu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
So would you work for a white man or not?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Calculia: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
lollz! At the level of ignorance on this thread. Nuff siad!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
ezeagu:

So would you work for a white man or not?
i would say not, simply because if i work in say the NHS ? it is filled mostly with ethnics but it is owned by a white man , yeah thats the only way i am working for a white man. in a megalomaniac organization where the white boss is so farrrrrrr away from the guys on the ground so that you never see him. type thing. a white company with less than 1000 employees ? hell noo. i dont wanna get famiiar with him like dat.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 24, 2011
Toaskarity:

after reading the insults here! why wont a foreigner abuse us! chineke mere anyi ebere sad
Is a white man a God that he cant be insulted?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2011
to Nigerians, yes cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by SEFAGO(m): 6:01am On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

to Nigerians, yes cheesy

You are my own Goddess kiss
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
There's no similarity between tpia and Kobojunkie whatsoever.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
Who defends the onyeocha?

I know I do not.

Some of the most "Afrocentric" posters are Igbo. Sun of god and Ikegawo.

Now [b]SEFAGO [/b]is one of the biggest oyibo arse kissers on Nairaland.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

There's no similarity between tpia and Kobojunkie whatsoever.
^^thats becasue they have dissociative personality disorder.

There are soooo many similarities. . . .
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eze, you must be confusing Sefago with Calculia

All that mess aside, read this post and the rest of the blog. You might like it esp since you live here

http://stuffwhitepeopledo..com/2008/04/compliment-black-people-for-being.html

Ironally I see them do this to Africans a lot and they sit there shining teeth grin grin

sad undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Eze, you must be confusing Sefago with Calculia

Kantan kantan leyi!

[b]SEFAGO [/b]is an oyibo arse kisser. Everyone in this sections know it.

How he brags about only dating Oyibo women and how all his friends are oyibo.

Eyi oda!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yorubas are obviously better at sarcasm than your brothers cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Yorubas are obviously better at sarcasm than your brothers cheesy

Kilo ndamu e?

You want to start again. . . angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
*shrugs* It's the truth.

They cant take a joke whatsoever. Everything is literal

Btw thanks for proving my point cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
lol. . . nice
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

*shrugs* It's the truth.

They cant take a joke whatsoever. Everything is literal

Btw thanks for proving my point  cheesy

Kuroni'waju mi!  angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
abeg read the blog and quit butchering our language. cool
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

abeg read the blog and quit butchering our language. cool

I dey vex for you o! angry

Irritating woman. . .
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Afam4eva(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
I'm boiling right now. Why i'm i just coming across this thread. This Germans think they can bring their racism to our country and go scot free. What is the government doing about this report. This is racial profiling.

I support those that said that this can't happen in a majority Igbo company. I've always complained to why Igbos seem kinda disrespectful which is relative. Now, i actually think that's what this wicked world needs. NO white man born of another white man can try such a thing and go scott free in Igboland. In Igboland every human being is equal. That's why you don't see us worshipping Igwes like it's done in other parts of Africa. Any Igwe that does not know where his compound stops will be severely dealt with.

I think the delta state government and the federal government should take an action with immediate effect. Chimeke ekwele ihe ojo. Tufiakwa.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
afam4eva:

I'm boiling right now. Why i'm i just coming across this thread. This Germans think they can bring their racism to our country and go scot free. What is the government doing about this report. This is racial profiling.

I support those that said that this can't happen in a majority Igbo company. I've always complained to why Igbos seem kinda disrespectful which is relative. Now, i actually think that's what this wicked world needs. NO white man born of another white man can try such a thing and go scott free in Igboland. In Igboland every human being is equal. That's why you don't see us worshipping Igwes like it's done in other parts of Africa. Any Igwe that does not know where his compound stops will be severely dealt with.

I think the delta state government and the federal government should take an action with immediate effect. Chimeke ekwele ihe ojo. Tufiakwa.

Thank you for speaking the truth.

This abomination is unheard of in Igboland.

Okonkwo's blood run through our veins.  angry

And you have some foolish posters in this thread who says we worship these oyibos. Tufiakwa!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
Tom28 had a good point about the white Jesus statues in eastern NigeriaN catholic churches though. That stuff brainwashes young children.  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Common Questions And Answers On Oil And Gas Careers / 11 Things To Do To Make 2019 A Better Year / All The Things That Happen When You Start A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.