Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD (673 Views)

Unemployed Youths Laud Tinubu, Edu's Giant Strides In Addressing Poverty / Fashola: Buhari Addressing Poverty Through Infrastructural Development / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2022
All My Life;
Since I was Born in Nigeria;
Growing Up as a Child in Nigeria was a LIVING HELL,
Why Was This ?

First; I grew up from a Dysfunctional Family with Separated Parents.
I grew up with my Single-Mother as her First Child with Two Younger Ones.

It seemed Papa had Abandoned Us in Lagos to Abuja for Greener Pasture.

As a Young Child at age 7; I wondered why the situation of things in Nigeria were so TOUGH for Many People while some others enjoyed many privileges than many others.

It all seemed that I needed to provided My Very Own Solutions to The Many Societal Problems Crippling Individuals.

What I had detested most in life about Nigeria was The "MONTARY LACK".

The Monetary Lack To Afford Your BASIC NEEDS of Life: " Food, Clothing and Shelter."

Particularly; I hated the fact that Many Times - My Mother would DECIDE to Stay Hungry just to have Her Three (3) Children have:

Beans and Garri for Breakfast...

Garri and Kuli Kuli for Lunch...

Eba and Veggies for Supper.

Momma was really Hardworking and Till Date - She Is.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2022
At a very young age;
We hear of Nigeria being THE GIANT OF AFRIKA.

"GIANT OF AFRIKA ??"
"With So Much Poverty ?"

Well, while growing up as a Child, I wasn't really privileged to Watch Television So DEEPLY like I would have Loved To; Simply because of The GREAT EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY ISSUE Battling with Ikotun-Egbe, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos.

Momma couldn't afford a Fuel Powered Generator.

Even if she had Fuel Powered Generator; She would have had no choice than to utilize the money in buying us FOOD to eat which is very understandable.

Would You Rather Feed Your Eyes or Your Stomach with the Economical Hardship in Nigeria ?

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
At a very young age;
We hear of Nigeria being THE GIANT OF AFRIKA.

"GIANT OF AFRIKA ??"
"With So Much Poverty ?"

Well, while growing up as a Child, I wasn't really privileged to Watch Television So DEEPLY like I would have Loved To; Simply because of The GREAT EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY ISSUE Battling with Ikotun-Egbe, Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos.

Momma couldn't afford a Fuel Powered Generator.

Even if she had Fuel Powered Generator; She would have had no choice than to utilize the money in buying us FOOD to eat which is very understandable.

Would You Rather Feed Your Eyes or Your Stomach with the Economical Hardship in Nigeria ?

Many of You can relate with the story up above.

We need no soothsayer to tell us of The Great Poverty of Hunger and Starvation that Have Crippled Many Families because of LACK OF FINANCIAL MEANS To THRIVE.

We need no Soothsayer to tell us of How Poverty of Hunger and Starvation will Continue to Separate:

Many Fathers from Their Children...
Many Men from Their Wives...

As This is The Usual Trend when A SUPPOSED-FAMILY MAN Cannot FEED Himself Talkless of FEEDING His Wife and Children.

What Happens ?

These Affected Men FLEE from Their Responsibilities; Leaving The Women To Struggle in So Much Depression and Financial Hardship.

You need no soothsayer to tell you that The POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION is a Great PRECURSOR For BROKEN MARRIAGES and RELATIONSHIPS which is as a RESULT of POOR PLANTATION OF FOOD caused by POOR PARTICIAPTION OF FAMILIES TO OWN THEIR OWN FARMS.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why Do Most Families in The Cities Abandon Farming to Seek for Greener Pastures from White or Blue Collar Jobs?

This is simply because of Their POOR ORIENTATION and MISDIRECTION caused By The POOR EDUCATION in Nigeria.

The Nigeria Educational System Builds Up A Child to be Overdependent on JOBS.

JOBS that are very LIMITED for The UNLIMITED NUMBER of GROWING POPULATION.

Hence; You See The Reason for The HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES and PROPERTIES in Nigeria.

To a very large extent;

The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation Stems From The Poverty of Poor Education.

The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties Stems From The Poverty of Hunger.

The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply Stems from The Poverty of Poor Education.

In the same vein; The Poverty of Poor Healthcare Stems from The Poverty of Poor Education.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why Do Most Families in The Cities Abandon Farming to Seek for Greener Pastures from White or Blue Collar Jobs?

This is simply because of Their POOR ORIENTATION and MISDIRECTION caused By The POOR EDUCATION in Nigeria.

Hence; You See The Reason for The HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES and PROPERTIES in Nigeria.

To a very large extent;

The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties Stems From The Poverty of Hunger.

In the same vein; The Poverty of Poor Healthcare Stems from The Poverty of Poor Education.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

To a very large extent;

It is very obvious that All of Our Integral Forms of Poverty Stems from The Poverty of Poor Education.

This is the reason Millions of Naira are Being SWALLOWED by MYSTICAL SNAKES in The JOINT ADMISSION MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) Office which is The Central Education Board for Approving The Admission of Students into Tertiary Education in Nigeria.

Many of such SICKENING ABNORMALITIES continue to Happen INSIDE of The Educational Sector of Nigeria and Yet Nothing POSITIVE is Being Done to CORRECT All of These ILLS.

So, how do We Expect The Best From Our Educational System ?

Isn't This The Reason for The So Much POVERTY in Nigeria ?

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Way Before You and I Were Born into Nigeria; There have been so much Poverty in The Country.

Since I was Born into Nigeria; Poverty Prevailed.

Whilst I was a Child at 7 Years Old as far as I can remember; It always seemed as if The Media (Television and Radio Stations) cared about INTERRACTING with Nigerians For The Purpose of Bringing Lasting Solutions to The Various Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.... However; The Entire Media Space seems to be CATCHING FUN and Making Their Own Money from The PITIABLE Situation of Nigeria as They Continually DISGUISE as An Intermediary-Engagement Solution between The People and People in Government for Better Politics in Nigeria.

However; All of The TRUTHS are Revealing Already.

Today; I AM Technically 30 Years Old.

And All The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria still exists and continue to WORSEN as The Days go by.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Way Before You and I Were Born into Nigeria; There have been so much Poverty in The Country.

Since I was Born into Nigeria; Poverty Prevailed.

Whilst I was a Child at 7 Years Old as far as I can remember; It always seemed as if The Media (Television and Radio Stations) cared about INTERRACTING with Nigerians For The Purpose of Bringing Lasting Solutions to The Various Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.... However; The Entire Media Space seems to be CATCHING FUN and Making Their Own Money from The PITIABLE Situation of Nigeria as They Continually DISGUISE as An Intermediary-Engagement Solution between The People and People in Government for Better Politics in Nigeria.

However; All of The TRUTHS are Revealing Already.

Today; I AM Technically 30 Years Old.

And All The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria still exists and continue to WORSEN as The Days go by.

However; The Poverty of Nigeria has Prevailed This Long so that The Scriptures can be Fulfilled.

My Mission on Alleviating The Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria has been Scripturally Prophesied.

As The Messiah of Afrika who have always been WISHED FOR By Many Living Afrikans on Earth; My Mission on Earth here is Very Instructive and Factual as It is My Concern to:

S - Spiritually,

A - Academically (Agriculturally),

F - Financially,

E - Experientially Enlighten and Engage Nigerians and Afrikans at large on The Utilization of The Abundant Wealth Resources already Available for Us To PERMANENTLY QUENCH POVERTY IN OUR MIDST.

Factually; There is no way We can Alleviate These Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria if We do Not FULLY SUPPORT Each Other To Do So.

Factually; There is no way We can SUPPORT Each Other if We do not UNDERSTAND How To Go About SUPPORTING Each Other To Do So.

Factually; We will not UNDERSTAND How To Go About Supporting Each Other if We do Not ADDRESS These Forms of Poverty from The Root Cause of These Problems.

As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA;

My Directions of Empowerment are being Spiritually Guided By All The GREAT MEANING ANCESTORS OF AFRIKA That Have Lived The Surface of The Earth.

For I Am Him that have been Promised of You To Set My People to COMPLETE FREEDOM From Their OPPRESSORS Causing Them POVERTY.

I AM HIM.

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

I AM THAT I AM.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

However; The Poverty of Nigeria has Prevailed This Long so that The Scriptures can be Fulfilled.

My Mission on Alleviating The Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria has been Scripturally Prophesied.

As The Messiah of Afrika who have always been WISHED FOR By Many Living Afrikans on Earth; My Mission on Earth here is Very Instructive and Factual as It is My Concern to:

S - Spiritually,

A - Academically (Agriculturally),

F - Financially,

E - Experientially Enlighten and Engage Nigerians and Afrikans at large on The Utilization of The Abundant Wealth Resources already Available for Us To PERMANENTLY QUENCH POVERTY IN OUR MIDST.

Factually; There is no way We can Alleviate These Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria if We do Not FULLY SUPPORT Each Other To Do So.

Factually; There is no way We can SUPPORT Each Other if We do not UNDERSTAND How To Go About SUPPORTING Each Other To Do So.

Factually; We will not UNDERSTAND How To Go About Supporting Each Other if We do Not ADDRESS These Forms of Poverty from The Root Cause of These Problems.

As The MESSIAH OF AFRIKA;

My Directions of Empowerment are being Spiritually Guided By All The GREAT MEANING ANCESTORS OF AFRIKA That Have Lived The Surface of The Earth.

For I Am Him that have been Promised of You To Set My People to COMPLETE FREEDOM From Their OPPRESSORS Causing Them POVERTY.

I AM HIM.

I AM MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua.

I AM THAT I AM.

Truly, The Problem of Nigeria is a Spiritual Problem.

That is; All of The Physical Forms of Poverty which we are faced with in Nigeria exists from The Spiritual Weakness of Nigerians.

This is the Reason The Physical Eradication of Poverty must begin from Spiritual Sensitization of The People.

"Hence; Our Sensitization about Alleviating All The Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria must begin from The ROOT/FOUNDATION of Our SPIRITUALITY."

"For If The Foundation is Faulty; What Can The RIGHTEOUS Do ?"

PS: While I posted the above update on this thread, I fell a great fall from my chair which I sat on in The Farm Office of My Bossom Friend (MESSIAH. OGBUADAGA, Zeal Ude).

This Fall wasn't just Accidental or COINcidental as The Title of The Book also reads "BABYLON THE GREAT HAS FALLEN !"

As I Fell to The Floor in The Farm-house; a book which I had never opened to read before fell with me. I decided to open the book, and I opened straight to Page 511 which is in alignment with Everything that is happening with My Write-ups and Missions - HENCEFORTH.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
We Rise.

We Rise Towards Addressing The Topic of The Thread.

The Topic of this Thread states that: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria; All You Need To Know About PAC, NMC, ER and MD.

PAC is an abbreviation of POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN

NMC is an abbreviation of NAIRA MARLEY COIN

ER is an abbreviation of Email Receipts.

MD is an abbreviation of Mail Drops.

I'll do well to explain the importance of All of These Concepts as To How They Relate with POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN).
Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
All You Need To Know About The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC):

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Cryptocurrency I Personally Built on The Ethereum Blockchain for The Purpose Addressing and Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

- The Poverty of Poor Education,
- The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,
- The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,
- The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,
- The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

In Year 2020, During The Heavy Hit of The CORONA VIRUS in Nigeria affecting many Nigerians from having access to go to work to provide food and other necessities for themselves, I was opportuned to be on the farm in Owo Town, Ondo State unaffected by the SAGA of The CORONA VIRUS.

As people were locked down in their various homes for a very long time not having what to do and fend for themselves; I thought about developing a Cryptocurrency that would provide TRUE WEALTH for Nigerians as We ALIGN To Collectively Work Together Towards The Alleviation of The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

The Graphic Display below is a representation of The Front View of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
All You Need To Know About The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC):

The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Cryptocurrency I Personally Built on The Ethereum Blockchain for The Purpose Addressing and Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

- The Poverty of Poor Education,
- The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,
- The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,
- The Poverty of Poor Healthcare,
- The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

In Year 2020, During The Heavy Hit of The CORONA VIRUS in Nigeria affecting many Nigerians from having access to go to work to provide food and other necessities for themselves, I was opportuned to be on the farm in Owo Town, Ondo State unaffected by the SAGA of The CORONA VIRUS.

As people were locked down in their various homes for a very long time not having what to do and fend for themselves; I thought about developing a Cryptocurrency that would provide TRUE WEALTH for Nigerians as We ALIGN To Collectively Work Together Towards The Alleviation of The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

The Graphic Display below is a representation of The Front View of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

As You can See on The Graphic Display of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) above, you will notice that the POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) has a Face Value of One (1) Unit of PAC equaling 5,000 Naira.

That is;

1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

There are Exactly 100,000,000 Units of POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) on The Ethereum Blockchain.

That is;

100,000,000 Units of POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) has been Fully Deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain for Effective Utilization for The Purpose of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty which is also inscribed and visible on The Front View of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

As seen on the graphic display of The COIN, The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a MONEY SOLUTION COIN.

Hence; it's function is to Help Generate Wealth for People who Become Members, Supporters and Utilizers of The Coin.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
To Verify The Authenticity of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The Unit Number of The Coin, there is need to proof this with The Ethereum Blockchain Link that would reveal these information, however - I wouldn't be able to drop the link on here so as to avoid being banned by the Nairaland Bot.

Those who are highly interested in The Mission of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) can write to me on WhatsApp to request for the Ethereum Blockchain Link which reveals the Authenticity of All The Details about The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

However, What is worthy to note is the fact that The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Stable Coin.

And The Total Monetary Sum of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) available in Naira can be easily calculated as:

Since 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira;

And There are 100,000,000 PAC already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain;

Then;

5,000 × 100,000,000 = 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira.

Hence there are exactly 500,000,000,000 Naira of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

With Strategic and Effective Management, This Entire 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira will be Fully Utilized for The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Projects of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigeria.

The Back View of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is being displayed below through the Graphical Display of The Coin.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
To Verify The Authenticity of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The Unit Number of The Coin, there is need to proof this with The Ethereum Blockchain Link that would reveal these information, however - I wouldn't be able to drop the link on here so as to avoid being banned by the Nairaland Bot.

Those who are highly interested in The Mission of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) can write to me on WhatsApp to request for the Ethereum Blockchain Link which reveals the Authenticity of All The Details about The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

However, What is worthy to note is the fact that The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Stable Coin.

And The Total Monetary Sum of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) available in Naira can be easily calculated as:

Since 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira;

And There are 100,000,000 PAC already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain;

Then;

5,000 × 100,000,000 = 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira.

Hence there are exactly 500,000,000,000 Naira of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) already fully deployed on The Ethereum Blockchain.

With Strategic and Effective Management, This Entire 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira will be Fully Utilized for The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Projects of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigeria.

The Back View of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is being displayed below through the Graphical Display of The Coin.

When you observe the Back View of The Coin; you'll notice that The Letterings read "Wealth Creation for Women and Youths".

It also reads:

FAST MONEY SOLUTIONS,

SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS,

WISE MONEY SOLUTIONS.

These above 3 Money Solutions will be explained further in The Course of Our 26 Days POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Campaign.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by psychalade: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
tongue
Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2022
All You Need To Know About The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC):

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) is an Agricultural Entertainment Coin which I Strategically Built on The Ethereum Blockchain for The Purpose of ATTRACTING and DIRECTING The ATTENTION of Nigerian Youths Towards AGRICULTURE.

No doubt; A lot of Nigerian Youths are IGNORANT about How To Go About Agriculture even though they know that it is very vital to go into Agriculture. However; Millions of Youths are not INTERESTED in Agriculture because of The POOR MENTALITY and POOR CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding Agriculture in Nigeria.

Hence; a lot of Nigerian Youths would rather engage in other HARD or WRONG Avenues to Make Their Living instead of engaging in AGRICULTURE.

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) was developed Strategically To Redirect The Interests of The Nigerian Youths Back Towards AGRICULTURE which is something very necessary if we want to ULTIMATELY Alleviate The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria.

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) was strategically developed to Boost The Promotion and Utility of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
All You Need To Know About The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC):

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) is an Agricultural Entertainment Coin which I Strategically Built on The Ethereum Blockchain for The Purpose of ATTRACTING and DIRECTING The ATTENTION of Nigerian Youths Towards AGRICULTURE.

No doubt; A lot of Nigerian Youths are IGNORANT about How To Go About Agriculture even though they know that it is very vital to go into Agriculture. However; Millions of Youths are not INTERESTED in Agriculture because of The POOR MENTALITY and POOR CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding Agriculture in Nigeria.

Hence; a lot of Nigerian Youths would rather engage in other HARD or WRONG Avenues to Make Their Living instead of engaging in AGRICULTURE.

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) was developed Strategically To Redirect The Interests of The Nigerian Youths Back Towards AGRICULTURE which is something very necessary if we want to ULTIMATELY Alleviate The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria.

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) was strategically developed to Boost The Promotion and Utility of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

There are many Utilities of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC).

Many people who have come across My Concept of NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) have asked : "WHY NAIRA MARLEY ?" " WHY USE NAIRA MARLEY, WHY NOT ANOTHER MUSICIAN ? "

Well, The Obvious Answer is not Obvious To Them Until I explain to Them.

Firstly; Everyone Knows The GREAT, HUGE and STRONG INFLUENCE which Naira Marley - (The Multi-Talented Musician) has on Millions of Youths all around The World particularly Nigerians.

This INFLUENCE cannot be UNDERESTIMATED.

Naira Marley doesn't just have a Huge Influence on The Nigerian Youths,

His Musical Name "Naira Marley" has a Very Huge Influence on "THE NAIRA" - The Currency of Nigeria.

Hence; It is ONLY SOCIETAL CONSTRUCTIVE That I (THE MESSIAH OF AFRIKA) Utilize THE HUGE INFLUENCE OF Naira Marley to Bring About The HUGE DIRECTION of The Nigerian Youths To FULLY Engage in AGRICULTURE as This is Our Avenue To Alleviate and Eradicate The POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION in Nigeria.

Many people mistake The INFLUENCE of Naira Marley to Be BAD, DYSFUNCTIONAL and TOXIC for The Society.

However,What These People have FAILED to Understand is that Naira Marley is a TRUE Advocate for AGRICULTURE which He has Revealed in Some of His Songs.

No Doubt;

The Strong Influence of NAIRA MARLEY is Concrete and Certain To DRIVE and REDIRECT The ATTENTION, INTERESTS and FOCUS of Afrikan Youths into AGRICULTURE which is Something very Pivotal for FOOD SECURITY, FINANCIAL SECURITY and Continental Growth.

However; The Growth of Afrika is Integrally Dependent on The Growth of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a Big Factor for The Entire Growth of Afrika.

And This Growth can ULTIMATELY Be Achieved Through The Integration of ENTERTAINMENT with Various EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVES. I Strongly Know This. THE GREAT LEGEND "Fela Anikulapo Kuti" Knew This Too.

Hence; It is My Mission To Utilize The GREAT INFLUENCE of NAIRA MARLEY To Bring About Absolute Societal Solutions that will Begin with Various AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVES and PROJECTS.

Furthermore; if you observe the Graphical Display of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) above; You'll notice that The Coin is also Tailored Towards Providing SOLUTIONS To INTERNET and CRYPTOCURRENCIES SCAMS which is something very important in Today's World of Digitization.

More Updates and Information about The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) will come up shortly.

Below is the Back View of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC).

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

There are many Utilities of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC).

Many people who have come across My Concept of NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) have asked : "WHY NAIRA MARLEY ?" " WHY USE NAIRA MARLEY, WHY NOT ANOTHER MUSICIAN ? "

Well, The Obvious Answer is not Obvious To Them Until I explain to Them.

Firstly; Everyone Knows The GREAT, HUGE and STRONG INFLUENCE which Naira Marley - (The Multi-Talented Musician) has on Millions of Youths all around The World particularly Nigerians.

This INFLUENCE cannot be UNDERESTIMATED.

Naira Marley doesn't just have a Huge Influence on The Nigerian Youths,

His Musical Name "Naira Marley" has a Very Huge Influence on "THE NAIRA" - The Currency of Nigeria.

Hence; It is ONLY SOCIETAL CONSTRUCTIVE That I (THE MESSIAH OF AFRIKA) Utilize THE HUGE INFLUENCE OF Naira Marley to Bring About The HUGE DIRECTION of The Nigerian Youths To FULLY Engage in AGRICULTURE as This is Our Avenue To Alleviate and Eradicate The POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION in Nigeria.

Many people mistake The INFLUENCE of Naira Marley to Be BAD, DYSFUNCTIONAL and TOXIC for The Society.

However,What These People have FAILED to Understand is that Naira Marley is a TRUE Advocate for AGRICULTURE which He has Revealed in Some of His Songs.

No Doubt;

The Strong Influence of NAIRA MARLEY is Concrete and Certain To DRIVE and REDIRECT The ATTENTION, INTERESTS and FOCUS of Afrikan Youths into AGRICULTURE which is Something very Pivotal for FOOD SECURITY, FINANCIAL SECURITY and Continental Growth.

However; The Growth of Afrika is Integrally Dependent on The Growth of Nigeria.

Nigeria is a Big Factor for The Entire Growth of Afrika.

And This Growth can ULTIMATELY Be Achieved Through The Integration of ENTERTAINMENT with Various EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVES. I Strongly Know This. THE GREAT LEGEND "Fela Anikulapo Kuti" Knew This Too.

Hence; It is My Mission To Utilize The GREAT INFLUENCE of NAIRA MARLEY To Bring About Absolute Societal Solutions that will Begin with Various AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVES and PROJECTS.

Furthermore; if you observe the Graphical Display of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) above; You'll notice that The Coin is also Tailored Towards Providing SOLUTIONS To INTERNET and CRYPTOCURRENCIES SCAMS which is something very important in Today's World of Digitization.

More Updates and Information about The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) will come up shortly.

Below is the Back View of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC).

There are exactly 50,000,000 Units of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) present on The Ethereum Blockchain.
The Validation Link To The Ethereum Blockchain of This will be sent to anyone who requests for it from me on via my Official WhatsApp line below on My Bio.

The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) is a Stable Coin like The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) with a Face Value of 1 NMC = 10,000 Naira.

Thence;

The Total Monetary Value of The NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) is :

10,000 × 50,000,000 = 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira.

This Total Sum of 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira will be Fully Utilized To Finance Agricultural Entertainment Empowerment (AEE) Initiatives which are to See To The Progressive Financial Growth and Development of Nigerians.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Altogether;

The Combination of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) is a Force To Reckon with.

Why?

The Combination of These Two Powerful Cryptocurrencies Commands The Total Sum of 1,000,000,000,000 Trillion Naira.

Mathematically;

Total Monetary Supply of Coins = Face Value of Coin × Total Unit Supply of Coins

POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) = 5,000 × 100,000,000 = 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira

NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) = 10,000 × 50,000,000 = 500,000,000,000 Billion Naira.

Hence;

Total Monetary Supply of Both Powerful Cryptocurrencies = 500,000,000,000 + 500,000,000,000 = 1,000,000,000,000 Trillion Naira.

That's Alot of Money To Bring About Agricultural and Financial Empowerment To Alleviate The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
All You Need To Know About EmailReceipts (ER) Portal and Maildrops (MD) Portal

Firstly;

You need to know that These Two Portals were Created, Developed and Fully Managed By Me - MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua (The Ultimate Advocate of Afrikan Agriculture).

If There is A Vision I've Conceived So Deeply at heart; This Vision is The AGRICULTURAL MOVEMENT OF AFRIKANS.

My Mission on Earth is Crystal Clear.
Hence, My Messianic Title - " The Messiah of Afrika".

What is SO Messianic About My Mission ? - You ask yourself...

My Mission is To RIP OFF The FOUNDATIONAL CAUSES of The SPIRITUAL GULLIBILITY, AGRICULTURAL GULLIBILITY, FINANCIAL GULLIBILITY and EXPERIENTIAL EMOTIONAL GULLIBILITY of Afrikans Already Created By Some POWERS and PRINCIPALITIES in HIGH PLACES.

In No Time; As You Follow Me Through On My Quests; You'll Be Knowing Deeper as The Messages Reveal Themselves To You Through My EmailReceipts (ER) Portal and Maildrops (MD) Portal.

Very Briefly;

The Purpose of The EmailReceipts (ER) Portal is To Help Afrikans and Other People Grow True Wealth as They Leverage on The EmailReceipts (ER) System to Generate MASSIVE AND PASSIVE (MAP) Income Through BITCOIN which is The First and Ultimate Cryptocurrency in The Whole Wide World (WWW).

As a Subscriber To EmailReceipts (ER), you are Priviledged to RECEIVE Frequent Sensitization Emails from Me that provides You SAFE ENLIGHTENMENT:

S - Spiritual Sanctification Enlightenment,

A - Academical Agricultural Enlightenment,

F - Financial Freedom Enlightenment,

E - Experiential Emotional Enlightenment.

Furthermore; You Receive EmailReceipts Vouchers whenever You READ, RESPOND and RECOMMEND My Financial Freedom Sensitizations which You RECEIVE To Other People.

EmailReceipts Vouchers are Electronic Vouchers expressed in Dollars and they can be converted to either POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC), NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) or Any Other Cryptocurrencies Affiliated with The EmailReceipts (ER) Portal.

Ultimately; You Receive $13 BTC Directly into Your Bitcoin Address Anytime You RECOMMEND Another Individual To SUBSCRIBE To The EmailReceipts (ER) Portal.

On The Other Hand;

The $10 Maildrops (MD) Portal is a FULLY BASED Cryptocurrencies Empowerment Portal which I Utilize To Provide:

- SAFE Cryptocurrency Opportunities,
- SAFE Cryptocurrency Airdrops and Arbitrage Lessons,
- SAFE Cryptocurrency Business Lessons,
- SAFE Cryptocurrency Investment Lessons,
- SAFE Cryptocurrency Trading Lessons.

Basically; I utilize My Maildrops Portal To Safeguard INTERESTED People from Falling Prey to Alot of SHITTY CRYPTOCURRENCIES Parading Themselves as FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES ONLINE.

Hence; If You want To Stay Away From The LOUSY NOISE of FAKE AIRDROPS AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES - The 10dollars.carrd.co Maidrops is Your ULTIMATE WAY.....

Simply Because - I AM THE SAFE WAY.

The World of Cryptocurrencies Should Be A World To FINANCIALLY EMPOWER EVERYONE Provided We Keep It SAFE.
The RIGHT USAGE of Cryptocurrencies will Provide Financial Freedom To People Who RIGHTLY Adopt It.

However; Millions of Scammers will continue to Utilize The Anonymosity of Cryptocurrencies to Create FINANCIAL HAVOC To Others.

Hence Maildrops (MD) was Conceived and Birthed To Pilot INTERESTED People Towards THE RIGHT CRYPTOCURRENCIES PROJECTS Which Are MEANINGFUL For Societal Empowerment as They Provide Solutions To Humanity.

It's That Simple.

Today, you see alot of Afrikans WASTING AWAY Their Time on AIRDROPS of TEENAGERS in Other Continents which provides NO REAL SOCIETAL SOLUTION simply Because of The FINANCIAL IGNORANCE of Many Afrikans.

What is Worse is The Magnitude of Afrikans CLAIMING To INVEST in SHITTY COINS which Always Turn Awry For Them. After Their Misfortune in Parting Away Their Money; They go further to CLAIM that CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE SCAM.

Well;

As a Matter of Fact; I Utilize The $10 Maildrops Portal to Provide Genuine and Credible New Cryptocurrencies which Anyone can SAFELY INVEST IN as These Cryptocurrencies are being Properly Researched By Me To Provide Societal Solutions to People.

Those Who Follow Through My Investment Decisions on Investing and HODLING These Cryptocurrencies are certain to Earn atleast 1,000% Profits Over a Duration of Time.

It is that Basic.

Lastly; You Receive $5 BTC whenever You RECOMMEND Other People to SUBSCRIBE To The Maildrops (MD) Cryptocurrency Service Portal.

You also receive Maildrops Vouchers expressed in Dollars which can also be converted to POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC), NAIRA MARLEY COIN (NMC) or Any Other Cryptocurrencies Affiliated With The Maildrops (MD) Portal.
Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Anticipate

The Similarities and Differences Between The EmailReceipts (ER) Portal and Maildrops (MD) Portal.

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2022
DAY 2 : POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC):

"Addressing and Alleviating
The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation
In Nigeria."

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Day 3: POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN: FAST MONEY SOLUTIONS: Quick Agricultural Merchandise for Quick Profits.

Follow Link Below to Follow Thread Posts:

https://www.nairaland.com/6953716/day-3-pac-fast-money

Re: Day 1: Addressing Poverty In Nigeria:all You Need To Know About PAC,NMC,ER & MD by AfroAgroPower: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Day 4: POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) : SMART MONEY SOLUTIONS: Invest In Cross-River State, Invest In Ekori."

https://www.nairaland.com/6955439/day-4-pac-smart-money#109688248

(1) (Reply)

Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? / IPOB Members Protest At The UN Office In Bon, Germany - Pictures / EFCC Release Former Governor Of Anambra State, Willie Obiano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.