Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,942 members, 7,946,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? (670 Views)

Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / GAC Tells Ambode, Others To Face Primary; Says We Have No Preferred Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Michelle70(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
I haven't seen a single person that the igbos are supporting but I can tell u they hate every other person that has shown interest.

Even Uzor Kalu and Umahi seems to have more supporters in other region than they do in the SE.

Tinubu is a thief, Osinbajo is a weakling, Yahaya bello is a rogue, Umahi and Kalu are from devlish party

3 Likes

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by FoolaniHellman: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Michelle70(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Nnamdi Kanu!
he's in DSS custody

6 Likes

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by DispatcherLagos: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
We support Sunday igboho. Since he has been abandoned by the yorubas. At least when he becomes the president the cost of watery beans is bound to drop. If he can survive on it this long, why wouldn't Nigerians survive on it for 8 years?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by heniford2: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
he's in DSS custody
that's who we are supporting anyone he said we should vote that's the person we are Rooting 4 in all Eastern states

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by FoolaniHellman: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
he's in DSS custody

Ohaneze will bail him out with the promised 1 billion naira

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Engineer Dr David Umahi smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Ohaneze will bail him out with the promised 1 billion naira
Audio one billion naira tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by naija4life247: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
I haven't seen a single person that the igbos are supporting but I can tell u they hate every other person that has shown interest.

Even Uzor Kalu and Umahi seems to have more supporters in other region than they do in the SE.

Tinubu is a thief, Osinbajo is a weakling, Yahaya bello is a rogue, Umahi and Kalu are from devlish party

Their preferred candidates are Invictus Obi the convicted fraudster and Evans the billionaire kidnapper. Even Ojukwu the Igbo lord lost all the nine states that made up the former Eastern Region region including Edo and Delta and even his home state Anambra to Obasanjo the Yoruba prodigal son.

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Michelle70(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
We support Sunday igboho. Since he has been abandoned by the yorubas. At least when he becomes the president the cost of watery beans is bound to drop. If he can survive on it this long, why wouldn't Nigerians survive on it for 8 years?
Sunday Igboho is not even in Nigeria and will likely be in prison if he dares step foot in Nigeria
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by FoolaniHellman: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Audio one billion naira tongue

They're coming for U grin grin grin

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
your on your own tongue
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Banmeallday: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:

What has who is going to be President done for you your mama papa dem?

Even the folks you mentioned like Osinbajo show that it is a hopeless endeavor to be talking about Presidency when in 2022 the Nig. Area has hit rock bottom in every category except in stupidity and NIGGER behavior.

What exactly is Umahi gonna do. Not jack shyt

Even Yahaya Bello will do Jack shyt.

WHy?

Because Nigg Area is still the exclusive property of her Majesty sitting in London operating as a company to siphon resources abroad and keep your minds lost in the contemporary world, far away from your real history, identity, and forefathers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Michelle70(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
that's who we are supporting anyone he said we should vote that's the person we are Rooting 4 in all Eastern states
Now that he doesn't have the power to say that, who will u now support or is it to hate every one?
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Michelle70(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Banmeallday:

What has who is going to be President done for you your mama papa dem?

Even the folks you mentioned like Osinbajo show that it is a hopeless endeavor to be talking about Presidency when in 2022 the Nig. Area has hit rock bottom in every category except in stupidity and NIGGER behavior.

What exactly is Umahi gonna do. Not jack shyt

Even Yahaya Bello will do Jack shyt.

WHy?

Because Nigg Area is still the exclusive property of her Majesty sitting in London operating as a company to siphon resources abroad and keep your minds lost in the contemporary world, far away from your real history, identity, and forefathers....
ur comment is filled with bitterness and hatred, u still can't say who ur preferred candidate is
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by DispatcherLagos: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
naija4life247:

Their preferred candidates are Invictus Obi the convicted fraudster and Evans the billionaire kidnapper. Even Ojukwu the Igbo lord lost all the nine states that made up the former Eastern Region region including Edo and Delta and even his home state Anambra to Obasanjo the Yoruba prodigal son.
You didn't mention Adodeyin the ritualist, hushpuppi the soon to be convicted balloon d'or fraudster, Tinubu the drug Baron. Werey
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Jostoman: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Peter Obi or Pius ayim
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by Brian47(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Kingsley Mogul

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by helinues: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Toh
Re: Igbos, Who Are Your Preferred Candidate? by ofeco: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Michelle70:

You are wrong. We have two respected Igbo politicians that will serve Nigerians well not crooks/criminals, Umahi in APC and Obi in PDP. Pius is also good but he does not have the boldness to fight.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Teslim Folarin’s Wife Is Dead / 2023:London based "Financial Times" Tells Tinubu To Support Osinbajo Presidency / NIS DELAY IN RENEWING MY PASSPORT HAS MADE ME LOSE MY SWEET JOB IN MUSCAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.