Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Portable Seen Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend In The Bedroom (vide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portable Seen Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend In The Bedroom (vide (876 Views)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Seen Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend In The Bedroom (vide by Starpost: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Portable Caught in The Act With Someone's Girlfriend In Kenya (video)

Portable shows off a babe hours after landing in Kenya, entices her with new ‘accent’ Popular singer, Portable a.k.a Zazoo master, shows off his Tanzanian beauty queen hours after landing in Kenya.

The singer made waves across the entertainment industry following his hit single that birthed the feud with producers who allegedly ripped off the singer.

Portable who landed in Kenya on Friday for a performance takes to his Instastory to share a video with a babe with whom he shared a bed, after

Source/Video [url] https://talkportal.com.ng/2022/01/22/portable-caught-in-the-act-with-someones-girlfriend-in-kenya-video/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: Portable Seen Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend In The Bedroom (vide by Eyinju112(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
The beginning and the end of his career embarassed
SMH

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me / What's The Point Of Having Cable In Naija / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man She Met On Twitter, Shares Their Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.