Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Want To Revenge On My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Revenge On My Wife (4155 Views)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Lucaslookers: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I feel so pained about what's going on in my home right now even though my marriage is still very young but my wife has cheated on me, gotten pregnant and aborted for another man.
We have fought and our families have gotten involved and there's a little peace but my mind is unsettled. I have never engaged in unfaithful activities since dating to marriage with this woman but she has been unfair to me. The only way my mind will be at rest is if I take my revenge and go and have an affair outside too, after that we will be even and can start afresh to practice fidelity.
I feel so pained and I don't deserve this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Mood11: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just dissolve the marriage so you can get as many pounds of flesh as you like.
Cheating competition grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Class, Who can tell me the full meaning of HIV? cheesy
Jokes apart, don't stoop to her levels or u will regret it... Give her the papers to sign already...

U might go for a revenge as u said and get stuck...AIDS is real.. condoms is not 100% safe..

All the advice people gave to you from your previous post, u couldn't just pick a nice one there? Haba buddy!!

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Jesslove(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Divorce her and find someone better. It won't take much.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by dawnomike(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucaslookers:
I feel so pained about what's going on in my home right now even though my marriage is still very young but my wife has cheated on me, gotten pregnant and aborted for another man.
We have fought and our families have gotten involved and there's a little peace but my mind is unsettled. I have never engaged in unfaithful activities since dating to marriage with this woman but she has been unfair to me. The only way my mind will be at rest is if I take my revenge and go and have an affair outside too, after that we will be even and can start afresh to practice fidelity.
and what will you gain by doing that? Just walk away in peace if you can not take it.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by socialmediaman: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
This sounds surreal, and also I doubt you’ll get even by cheating, that makes you both cheaters, and also increases the possibility that the cycle will repeat itself again. I think most people will dissolve the marriage or get separated for a while so you can take time to heal and figure out what you want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by greenie77: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why not end the marriage as you both can never start afresh after your intending revenge infidelity as you don't cut off your nose to spite the face.

There is no child between you two, it is better things end now.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by chatinent: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sorry to ask.

She cheated on you before you guys met or after?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
No, revenge cheating is immature and makes you as bad as she is.
It's clear that your relationship is no longer healthy and it is in your own as well as your wife's interest to end things now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
So she suddenly became violence cos u gave her the silence treatment...that really killed her.

She would av prefer you beat her up after your discovery.

Dissolve the marriage cos things can never remain the same again.

How sure are you that she wouldn't do it again

But then again, I av read your other post.

This marriage cannot make it.

U are too soft.

She will partner with her lover and they will kill you.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Animegirl(f): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

Lol.... Super story
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beginning of the end! That marriage may never be the same again!
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
.....I remembered advising you to divorce her in your earlier thread.

No need for revenge. She will reap exactly what she has sown some day.

Divorce her and have your peace.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Orire01(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
omo! embarassed cry
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucaslookers:
You mean she told you the truth behind the abortion and the change in her behavior, all this without violence? undecided

But what do you gain from cheating on her in return? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by oilmane(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucaslookers:

If this is true and you guys are legally married not dating then there's something terribly wrong with your head, a woman you are married to got pregnant for another guy while still married to you and you have not filed for divorce, you're here talking about cheating on her, nor worry day here day dig your grave, them go carry another man pikin give you train.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucaslookers:
just like me the marriage and have your peace, stay away from toxic Olosho, cheating means nothing to them.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lucaslookers:

I'll like to know your family's reaction to the issue.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
the vengeance you are looking for will not improve anything
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion. Meanwhile you have been trying to get her pregnant for a year... lipsrsealed

Let me zip it and not say what is in my mind. lipsrsealed

*padlocks mouth*

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:
She cheated, got pregnant and had an abortion. Meanwhile you have been trying to get her pregnant for a year... lipsrsealed

Let me zip it and not say what is in my mind. lipsrsealed

*padlocks mouth*
....Spit it out. You want to deviate from the real matter and start asking him why he has not been able to impregnate her for almost a year?

Does that validates her cheating and getting pregnant for another man?

If she feels her husband can't get her pregnant,then let her file for a divorce atleast thats a good reason for that.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Spit it out. You want to deviate from the real matter and start asking him why he has not been able to impregnate her for almost a year?

Does that validates her cheating and getting pregnant for another man?
Nothing validates cheating. Methinks she was checking her fertility and has gotten confirmation

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:
Nothing validates cheating. Methinks she was checking her fertility and has gotten confirmation
I can't believe what I just read. shocked
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:

....Well,it's left for the man to decide on what action to take.
Seems you didn't see what she did as cheating?

Now she was confirming her fertility by cheating.

Una well done ooh.. So now he is to be blamed for his wife's waywardness abi?
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by michlins(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your case is simple. Since you can't forgive her, divorce her or take a second wife.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by AdaSunshine(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
What a pitiful situation.
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Sexyliciousbri: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
No wonder your wife cheated on you big dumb ass baby
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Mood11: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:

So he should go and check his potency cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Well,it's left for the man to decide on what action to take.
Seems you didn't see what she did as cheating?

Now she was confirming her fertility by cheating.

Una well done ooh.. So now he is to be blamed for his wife's waywardness abi?
You people sha want me to talk.

The point of my post is this: while he is plotting revenge against his cheating spouse, he should have it at the back of his mind that he needs to medically check himself for infertility.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Revenge On My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ishilove:

You people sha want me to talk.

The point of my post is this: while he is plotting revenge against his cheating spouse, he needs to have it at the back of his mind that he needs to medically check himself for infertility.
.....Oga you don hear nah. They say you should go and confirm your manhood.

While you are cheating,make sure say you give the person belle.Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me / What A Husband Told His New Wife On Thier Wedding Day Will Make You Cry / Sex And Consent In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.