Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (63058 Views)

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AABBIIMM(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you are insinuating Paul knows better than Jesus Christ, the one who told you in John 5 vs 41 that He does not desire praise from Humans, this the same Jesus Christ who told you in John 15 vs 14 that His friends are those who do what He says. undecided

And if you had bothered to read Luke 19 vs 37-39 carefully, you wouldn't have introduced that verse in here since it does not in fact state that Jesus Christ asked the people to do anything, nor does it state that His disciples joined the people in singing praises of Jesus Christ. undecided
Didn't you read that it's the WHOLE MULTITUDE OF THE DISCIPLES that joined in the praises? Luke 19:37 KJV And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, THE WHOLE MULTITUDE OF THE DISCIPLES began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

The reply of Jesus to Pharisees like you telling them to keep quiet is a nail to the matter. Luke 19:40 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, IF THESE SHOULD HOLD THEIR PEACE, THE STONES WOULD IMMEDIATELY CRY OUT.
I hope you know the meaning of that. Stones will immediately cry out. Note the word immediately o.
So, you know that He deserves the PRAISES.
LET SOMEBODY GIVE GOD THE LOUDEST PRAISE.
THANK YOU JESUS
HALLELUJAH
PRAISE THE LORD
BLESSED BE THE LORD MY GOD
JESUS BE PRAISED
Feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by bitbillionaire: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
There is something about Deeper Life church that makes it unattractive and unappealing to the youths of this generation and it will get worse as time goes by if something is not done to change their boring, uninspired, archaic way of doing things.

They will not only lose members to 'modern day churches' whose praise and worship services are more lively, inspiring and fun; but the church will also find it hard to expand and attract new members.

I think Pastor Kumuyi see this clearly and he has been trying to find a way of 'modernizing' the church to make it attractive to youths especially.

Deeper Life choir needs serious upgrade and I will advise Pastor Kumuyi and the church leadership to understudy Christ Embassy church.

Christ Embassy choir is a model of what a true choir should be. Those guys are creative, highly inspired and inspiring and spirit-filled' of course. And Pastor Chris makes it mandatory for the choir to write and sing new songs in almost every service with award for the best worship song of the year and it brings out the best from the choristers. Deeper Life needs to learn from these guys.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
AABBIIMM:
Didn't you read that it's the WHOLE MULTITUDE OF THE DISCIPLES that joined in the praises? Luke 19:37 KJV And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, THE WHOLE MULTITUDE OF THE DISCIPLES began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

The reply of Jesus to Pharisees like you telling them to keep quiet is a nail to the matter. Luke 19:40 KJV
And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, IF THESE SHOULD HOLD THEIR PEACE, THE STONES WOULD IMMEDIATELY CRY OUT.
I hope you know the meaning of that. Stones will immediately cry out. Note the word immediately o.
So, you know that He deserves the PRAISES.
LET SOMEBODY GIVE GOD THE LOUDEST PRAISE.
THANK YOU JESUS
HALLELUJAH
PRAISE THE LORD
BLESSED BE THE LORD MY GOD
JESUS BE PRAISED
Feel free to add yours
The passage in Luke 19 is a fulfillment of prophesy given from Old of what would take place when Jesus Christ enters into Jerusalem and true to Word, the prophecy was fulfilled just as God said it would. And yes, if the people had not done it, God would have raised rocks and stones to sing in order that it be fulfilled. undecided

Now back to Jesus Christ, the one who explained to you that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and also that those who are His friends are those who do as He asks of them - John 15 vs 14 - , we know that Jesus Christ did not command the people to sing praises to Him. This because Jesus Christ taught His disciples that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. So praising Him in no way honors Him since the only thing that does is instead obedience of His commandments and teachings. undecided

Unless ofcourse you believe instead that Jesus Christ is a liar. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AABBIIMM(m): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The passage in Luke 19 is a fulfillment of prophesy given from Old of what would take place when Jesus Christ enters into Jerusalem and true to Word, the prophecy was fulfilled just as God said it would. And yes, if the people had not done it, God would have raised rocks and stones to sing in order that it be fulfilled. undecided

Now back to Jesus Christ, the one who explained to you that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - and also that those who are His friends are those who do as He asks of them - John 15 vs 14 - , we know that Jesus Christ did not command the people to sing praises to Him. This because Jesus Christ taught His disciples that He does not desire praise from Humans - John 5 vs 41. So praising Him in no way honors Him since the only thing that does is instead obedience of His commandments and teachings. undecided

Stop getting out of context. I know the exegesis and hermeneutics of that scriptural text.
However, were dealing with the context here.
I'm done talking with you on this.
Don't interrupt my praises.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AABBIIMM(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
*Stop getting out of context.....
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
AABBIIMM:
Stop getting out of context. I know the exegesis and hermeneutics of that scriptural text.
However, were dealing with the context here.
I'm done talking with you on this.
Don't interrupt my praises.
I didn't ask you what you claim to know so try to pay attention. undecided

What exactly is it that you accuse me of taking out of context and explain. undecided

Again.... The passage in Luke 19 is a fulfillment of prophesy given from Old of what would take place when Jesus Christ enters into Jerusalem and true to Word, the prophecy was fulfilled just as God said it would. And yes, if the people had not done it, God would have raised rocks and stones to sing in order that it be fulfilled. undecided

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
AABBIIMM:
*Stop getting out of context.....
Point to exactly what it was that was presented outside of the given context. undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What makes you think, as a Kumuyi insider, that his definition of holiness is of Jesus Christ to begin with? undecided

He preaches righteousness through faith in Christ and Sanctification through Christ and the Holy Spirit.... "and if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are be come new" and if the root is holy, so also are the branches".

The above implies that those who identify with Christ are saints and holy nations and no longer sinners. You cannot continue in sin and say grace should abound, GOD FORBID!

THAT'S WHAT WE RECEIVE, THAT'S WHAT WE BELIEVE AND THAT'S WHAT WE PREACH: JESUS ONLY, JESUS EVER....
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Image123(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rhymeyjohn:

Wow! Such brilliant argument, or rather exposition.

Image123, my co-debator on tithe about 9 years ago. Good too see you going on

My dearest brother, God bless you. Good to hear from you and see you marching on too both academically and spiritually. God's love continue to be in you.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by 2ru9jaman: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let this protester go and sit down jare.

Pastor Kumuyi went to Celestial church headquarter wearing shoe to the altar preaching.
This was in the day of Baba oshoffa .

The Oshoffa was in the Deeper life Gbagada with massive entourage. This was in 1980s.

CAN and PFN categorically adopted the new Gbagada church as their church center and Pst Kumuyi as their leader and yet Mr Holiest want to remain rooted to the old tradition. Sorry Pastor kumuyi has moved. In fact Deeper life has moved and we can not be held back again.

Preach the undiluted whole gospel message anywhere, anyhow , anytime and always. How can you describe Don moen Paul Baloche Nathaniel Bassey as Rock music star or unfit. Even Dunsi Oyekan ministration was on of the highlight of IMPACT 2022.

Even your open protest itself is anti deeper life. Why dont you meet the leaders and pray to God about it.

Attention seeker. Aspiring sudden celebrity. What a failed effort.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oluvan:
He preaches righteousness through faith in Christ and Sanctification through Christ and the Holy Spirit.... "and if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things are be come new" and if the root is holy, so also are the branches".

The above implies that those who identify with Christ are saints and holy nations and no longer sinners. You cannot continue in sin and say grace should abound, GOD FORBID!
THAT'S WHAT WE RECEIVE, THAT'S WHAT WE BELIEVE AND THAT'S WHAT WE PREACH: JESUS ONLY, JESUS EVER....
Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments are God's unchanging Truth for eternity. undecided

Kumuyi preaches all these things yet his doctrines and traditions have changed several times in the last 40 years. Are you certain any of what you claim He teaches even aligns with Jesus Christ's unchanging Word to us? undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
rikithor:

If selfishness meant what you chose obey in God's word, while others should also select what they want to obey.
Find out from mummy G.O where your destination shall be if you don't repent.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars process driving license and vehicle papers.ser contacts below

You only obey when it suits you, why can't you obey NOW without complaining. Why are you complaining and murmuring about your leader? Like you said, you obeyed because it helped you. What about the many others that it didn't help, that it chased and chases away? Did you ever stop thinking about your selfish self and think about others? Do you ever think about God's Word? Is it God's Word or your church tradition? Is it a major or a minor issue? Already you are thinking of my destination and me repenting, not because of anything found in the Bible but it's of course all about you. i don't have your worldview therefore i should find mummy GO for my destination. i know you're trying to make it on a light note but it's so reflective of you and unfortunately many "holiness" church members who hardly have any holiness except by church affiliations.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Image123(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oluvan:

Small advice. Better avoid koboko, he lives for aimless arguments. Number your days and hours wisely.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
All I can read from this post is a man who is buried deep in religion, may God deliver you from a religious spirit, I love the fact that pastor kumuyi is becoming flexible and allowing other gospel singers to minister in deeper life, if you can't condone it, take your L and leave.

We refuse to be in one place doing religion, we will always be updated and follow the current move of God for each season.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Thinktwicemybro: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
pegix:

Lols ..oga mi

Im afraid u wrong sir
As per music and other....they might have made a bit mistake but not tongues issues

Imagine a congregation , everybody blasting intongues

A new member or a visitor can understand what that saying then to what glorification does it serves

" If one speak, the other should be silent, "
" If one is silent the other should speak and and interpretation should be greatly desired for edification"

Not blasting as if na war in church
In ur private corridors i see no issue

And concerning people falling down , rolling and trembling

All those things e dey happen wella o

Kai....ah....abi u no attend some churches b4 grin
So only the pastor should speak in tongues?
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Basicend:

You guys are just religious and that's it.

Why must he use deeper life choir and hyms all the time. . Are deeper life choir members from heaven and completely sinless? Be deceiving yourselves.

Those guys you are criticizing and calling worldly are anointed and have done many great things for God and his kingdom. Wake up from your sleep of carnality.

How has Kumuyi trespassed?
Dunsin Oyekan that was invited, that man is highly anointed, when he sings the glory of God comes down, Daddy Kumuyi was selective in who he invited, he didn't just invite any gospel singer, he invited people that are aligned and carry the presence of God.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by KingsCorner(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I was shocked too to see Nathaniel bassey in their crusade handbill and was over shocked when kumuyi addressed him as evangelist bassey on the crusage ground when hymns could have been sung by the glorious choir of the church. Nathaniel bassey is not a member. Why rate him above church choir? I see publicity sake

Am speechless honestly.......so what you just typed made sense to you......are they not all representing Jesus??

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by emmyN(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
philipstanley:

I have always admired your comments but this very one am disappointed.

We must kill religion before religion kills us

So Kumuyi cannot invite a gospel singer just because he/she is not from DLBC or doesn't share similar views to your doctrines.

I can remember vividly when Kumuyi came to my state and he invited Panam Pacy Paul and others to be sincere it was a great crusade.

We should be careful on how we definitely holiness and righteous

Shalom!

If you've ever admired his comments, you have some screws missing too cheesy
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Gospel2Day: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
BennyDGreat:

What's the old way?

Those 17th century hymns you so much despise, etc.
I am not a Deeper Lifer than but Pastor Kumuyi is my mentor. I was shocked and surprised too when I saw online that Dunsin Oyekan was going to minister in Deeper Life. Very strange.
There is nothing wrong in listening to his music online, but to bring a singer whose backups are mostly women who are worldly in appearance is to undermine and undo all that Deeper Life has stood against for decades.
Shalom.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments are God's unchanging Truth for eternity. undecided

Kumuyi preaches all these things yet his doctrines and traditions have changed several times in the last 40 years. Are you certain any of what you claim He teaches even aligns with Jesus Christ's unchanging Word to us? undecided

The assembly of God's people is an ordered atmosphere and each denomination has its own principle of Church Administration. Call it doctrine, call it tradition, I don't care. You show me a church without one and I will show their degree of disorderliness.

You faithfully abide by the corporate culture and values in your place of works because of the unrighteous mammon, the you want the House of God to be without order.

All scripture is profitable for doctrine and instructions in righteousness for the perfecting of the saints.

There is are doctrines according to godliness...

1 Timothy 6:3-5 KJV
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; [4] He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, [5] Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Gospel2Day: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
pegix:
how is gospel music from gifted nigerian a trending stuff sir

Okay ..those musics in our GHZ were largely composed in late ,19th

If there were composed .. what do we listen to?

Below are the 22 doctrine of the church

Tell me from which angle the faith being impaired

Did Dunsin Oyekan come with his female backups who painted their faces and wore fake hair?
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Thinktwicemybro: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
oloriooko:
In what way?
Infact all songs b4 now have been declared 'worldly' by the pastor, only the new songs coming out now are deemed 'spiritual'
All the singers 'raised' by the pastor are no longer recognised and their songs are gradually being erased
Its such an irony what's happening in churches today

Like I said your claim is misleading.
1. I have watched the videos of the man of God past Chris and what you are saying now is not the point.
2. What he said is that those gospel singers has turned gospel music into a money career, which was not how he raised them.
3. He said the go from church to church, crusade to crusade all for money without having allegence to any particular church.
4. He said on Sunday some of them are too tired to attend church service.
5. According to him this is the last days and if these gospel singers continue this way, they could miss it.
6. He advised they should pay aligence to a particular church and if they won't do that, they should not join the church choir.
7. Incase you don't know some of them have quit their music career and focus on church ministry as instructed.
8. Those who do not obey are winding down because you cannot prosper in disobedience.
9. Making money from Gospel music is like selling evagelism and those who did it in the past are no longer heard of.

personally for me I don't think a gospel musician should rate themselves above their churches. that's all I can say, attend church or watch the video on YouTube yourself.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by RussellRutherfo: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

[s]Mpkuru mirri and cannibalism is a dangerous combination. Say no to drugs. Anyone in their right sense wouldn't ask such asinine question. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that they do not play music or bands for hours in any Mosque.
Only an individual on Mkpuru mirri will ask such shallow, very low IQ jelly fish brain question.

Pls find someone on your shallow level to argue with.

BYE[/s]

The Mkpuru MIRI they used in feeding you that ensured you turn out a wooden head today. cheesy grin

Mr. He-goat with "levels". grin
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by RussellRutherfo: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Image123:

Small advice. Better avoid koboko, he lives for aimless arguments. Number your days and hours wisely.

Perfectly summed up that kobojunkie.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by BennyDGreat: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Those 17th century hymns you so much despise, etc.
I am not a Deeper Lifer than but Pastor Kumuyi is my mentor. I was shocked and surprised too when I saw online that Dunsin Oyekan was going to minister in Deeper Life. Very strange.
There is nothing wrong in listening to his music online, but to bring a singer whose backups are mostly women who are worldly in appearance is to undermine and undo all that Deeper Life has stood against for decades.
Shalom.

Lol
I despise hymns?
Do you know me ni?

The Bible tells us test every spirit.
Test the spirit by which Dunsin Oyekan operates under.

Also, what's worldly appearance according to you?
I would appreciate clarification on this sir.
I need to learn
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nosayer: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
guywitzerogal:
just stick to your own beliefs, i was born and i grew up in deeper life, after denying myself all this year to some music you can't introduce it now..... It's wrong

The more reason you should stick to KNOW Christ rather than be drawn to mere traditions of men. Let the Holy Spirit instruct using his apostles rather than what to eat, what to wear, what to do. Keeping mere traditions alone doesn't take you to heaven. It is the true knowledge of Christ, the true mark of sonship.

I'm acquainted with Deeper Life too and St this stage, focus on your personal relationship with Christ through the Holy Spirit and leave all the noise alone.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nosayer: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Nowhere in that piece did he mention hell fire and you know it! Don't twist things up, please.

He doesn't necessarily need to. What happens to teachers of the gospel who backslide? The go to heaven?
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by muzilala: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Brother, as a young man born in Deeper life Bible Church in the Early 80's and Grommed in DLBC until 2004 when I moved to the The Lords Chosen, I must say you have a very Valid Protest!

I Perceive GOD is using you to Pass a Very Strong Message to HIS Church and HIS servant. The ways of GOD ALMIGHTY are not the ways of Men.
The ALMIGHTY HOLY GOD will not change HIS Standard because of a Changing World.

I was born in watchman and my family also joined Lord’s chosen from day 1 chosen started at Ilasamaja till today, I’m also a relative to the G.O. My point is, this protest is based on emotions and sentiments. There’s totally nothing wrong so far with the Deeper life church. Doctrines doesn’t take one to heaven.

I Pray HIS Servant and one of the Core Holiness Apostles and Generals of this Generation, Pastor WF Kumuyi takes note of this Peaceful Protest.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Hiq0: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Omo ale, omo eran, ode, omogu, ode dindinri. Se them dey play music for Mosque ni?
Baba n la baba ni Coward. IF they do, they will get the same treatment.
Say no to cannibalism and Mkpuru mirri.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oluvan:
The assembly of God's people is an ordered atmosphere and each denomination has its own principle of Church Administration. Call it doctrine, call it tradition, I don't care. You show me a church without one and I will show their degree of disorderliness.

You faithfully abide by the corporate culture and values in your place of works because of the unrighteous mammon, the you want the House of God to be without order.

All scripture is profitable for doctrine and instructions in righteousness for the perfecting of the saints.

There is are doctrines according to godliness...

1 Timothy 6:3-5 KJV
If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; [4] He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, [5] Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
Try to pay close attention to what is being asked of you...you say you worship Jesus Christ, did you not? undecided

Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments are God's unchanging Truth for eternity, this He proclaimed in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 20. undecided

You claim Kumuyi preaches all of the same things yet Kumuyi's doctrines and traditions have changed several times in the last 40 years. Are you certain any of what you claim He teaches even aligns with Jesus Christ's unchanging Word to us? undecided

This is my question to you. Or are you suggesting that there is a separate Covenant, other than the New Covenant which Jesus Christ embodies that Kumuyi and your gatherings are contracted with God under? undecided
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Gospel2Day: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Lol
I despise hymns?
Do you know me ni?

The Bible tells us test every spirit.
Test the spirit by which Dunsin Oyekan operates under.

Also, what's worldly appearance according to you?
I would appreciate clarification on this sir.
I need to learn

Worldly appearance is wearing tight fitting dress, skimpy dresses that show the legs and laps, low neckline that shows the cleavage, fake hair, makeup, etc.
Be properly guided.
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.