Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal (1402 Views)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At Gombe Emir’s Palace During Meeting (Photos, Video) / Ekweremadu Falls Ill During EFCC Grilling / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal by BiafranPatriot: 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
When i told Afonja that this man is the Voice of the cabal that determines who will rule...some miscreants jakpa from that thread ..looking for IPOB NEWS.

Noth raping Afonja ...

Pre- independence

Independence

Post Independence

Tinubu should be very careful..the reference to Abiola's death...is a subtle message to the druggie.

I HAVE SAID MY OWN.
Re: How Abiola Fell Ill During Meeting With American Delegation, Died — Gen Abdulsal by chiagozien(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
PressMyButton:

There's no need arguing with you. Let me just highlight the holes in your brain. People with much better understanding will read this and laugh at your daftness. When we say an average Okoro is dumb, we ain't lying.
If a page interview is too difficult for your brain to understand, it must have been the consequence of hawking gala under the hot sun.
You just did what average hateful afonja know how to do best which is insult upon insult.

Trybe of revisionist full of cowards.fact remain that a daft man from East is wiser than the wisest man from brown roof republic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debtors Relieved As FG Cracks Down On Loan Shark Operators Nationwide / The Hurdles Tinubu Needs To Cross To Become President / Shehu Sani Asks The Essence Of Linking SIM To NIN Since Bandits Are ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.