Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking (28878 Views)

UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by na2016: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
chatinent:
Go and sin no more?
What bribe cannot do doesn't exist.

They have been convicted which is really bad in actual sense oo
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Cantonese: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

My statement was addressing the headline..

Bros e be like say you be member of FRA (free readers association). Na only dem dey look headlines. Abeg dey read everything well understand them, you hear?
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cantonese:

Bros e be like say you be member of FRA (free readers association). Na only dem dey look headlines. Abeg dey read everything well understand them, you hear?
That was why I said it was addressing the headline..me saying that doesn't mean I didn't read the whole post..

I was only speaking on grounds that if he is found guilty... which he is..

It's like a touch of sarcasm but not really..
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
His international departs for concerts as comedy is now collateralized. Sad!
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Josh64(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
erniok:

Where did I read what exactly? That his sentencing was suspended or that they do it for footballers.

The suspended part of course.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by MufasaLion: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
visijo:
How you go dey squat with person and you go de wake am up for morning devotion?�

Mad!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
MarveworldG:
Hands weren't clean and you ordered your friend to do a live video when the law enforcement officers came?

Exactly!
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Leviticuscreed: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some judge still get small sense
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by EyenNtokon: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Simixola:
Too bad youths are too desperate for money
you say weytin.....!!
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by harmargedon: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
ninetiethcrown7:

They pleaded guilty so there was no need for any serenre.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
CANNABIS SATIVA…… grin
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Small quantity hmm. undecided cheesy
like 4 personal use?I think drug charges weighs on the quantity.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's amount is not enough to plea dealership. He might be a user
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by EyenNtokon: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
Sentencing or not, he is now a convicted felon. That damage is worse than imprisonment.

He will always fill it in visa applications and he can't contest for public office.
what of mandela and Bubu dat came out from prison and still..... Ah no talk o
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Timblogga: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Simixola:
hw u guys just comment on what you know no shit about.. Is Tramadol and weed supposed to be crime in an enlightened society
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
erico2k2:

like 4 personal use?I think drug charges weighs on the quantity.
I understand you tho..
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Simixola:
Too bad, youths are too desperate for money. Spot the difference.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by SenecaTheYonger: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
MarveworldG:
Hands weren't clean and you ordered your friend to do a live video when the law enforcement officers came?

Must have really pissed them off. They carry his case out for front of of list for every court in Lagos
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Benwems(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
cosmatika:
This must be the fastest judgement in the history of the zoological Republic.
Chidinma still dey catwalk dry go court for almost a yr.
The guy that killed that female job seeker in Akwa Ibom we no hear anything again.
MNK's case is been postponed everyday.
But this one within a week, court finds him guilty

He was found guilty fast because he pleaded guilty. If he pleaded not guilty it would take sometime before the court comes to a conclusion. Those names you mentioned pleaded not guilty.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by aktolly54(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:
Hehe

Which one is go and sin no more like this!? Na wa o
because the judge smoke and take different substances too. The quantity they caught with them is just for their personal use not that they are dealer . The offence is minor charges the highest na community work but the judge na OG , he just free them
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Bignuell(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
cosmatika:
The guy that killed that female job seeker in Akwa Ibom we no hear anything again.
Talk about hypocrisy and favouritism, Nigeria judicial system is the leader. Dem just won use the guy do scape goat. The more reason i want to put Nigeria behind me
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Cantonese: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said it was addressing the headline..me saying that doesn't mean I didn't read the whole post..

I was only speaking on grounds that if he is found guilty... which he is..

It's like a touch of sarcasm but not really..

No shaking bro.

Cheers.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cantonese:

No shaking bro.

Cheers.
Enjoy..
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by fkj950ax(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
cosmatika:

He pled guilty. Case close. No further trial. It's just sentencing left.
It's not everything that's conspiracy. Have an open mind.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by kramer: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
cosmatika:

I was going lash out at you but I realized you've been corrected already.. please think before typing.

Shalom
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by fkj950ax(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If he's guilty then let him face the law na..
Nak am like 20 yrs in prison that will serve as a big lesson to blockheads who engage themself in what keeps damaging the youths life...

There something called Restorative Justice being implemented in the Nigerian courts and prison system in a bid to decongest the prisons.
Incarceration has adverse effect on family, income, societal nuances too. And as the judge said, the volume of drugs is very small to justify going to prison.
But he forever has a criminal record. It will affect visa. It will affect some jobs. It will affect political office. It will affect appointment to board of companies or government agencies.

1 Like

Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by LZAA: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Afonjas again grin
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
fkj950ax:

There something called Restorative Justice being implemented in the Nigerian courts and prison system in a bid to decongest the prisons.
Incarceration has adverse effect on family, income, societal nuances too. And as the judge said, the volume of drugs is very small to justify going to prison.
But he forever has a criminal record. It will affect visa. It will affect some jobs. It will affect political office. It will affect appointment to board of companies or government agencies.
You are right..

1 Like

Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Kamalex2: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
If you becareful your enemy at once please be careful your friends a thousands times
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by 08064978510(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
Sentencing or not, he is now a convicted felon. That damage is worse than imprisonment.

He will always fill it in visa applications and he can't contest for public office.
what about Obasanjo
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
erniok:

He wasn't "released" per say. He was convicted but the sentence was suspended. Just like they do for footballers.

Haha! Please did we read the same post?

Okay.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by 1Hover1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
One reason why a case drags is the presecuiton trying to prove the case guilt on the defendant part.

In this case they pleaded guilty, thereby saving the court valuable time in listening to both arguments.

cosmatika:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo) / Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds / Two Young Nigerians Get 55 Years Jail Term In Enugu (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.