Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking (28862 Views)

UK Court Finds Joseph Oluwasanni Guilty Of ATM Robberies / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by arthurwillia(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
aktolly54:
because the judge smoke and take different substances too. The quantity they caught with them is just for their personal use not that they are dealer . The offence is minor charges the highest na community work but the judge na OG , he just free them

Ok that's good
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Wasky101: 2:37am On Jan 25, 2022
cosmatika:
This must be the fastest judgement in the history of the zoological Republic.
Chidinma still dey catwalk dry go court for almost a yr.
The guy that killed that female job seeker in Akwa Ibom we no hear anything again.
MNK's case is been postponed everyday.
But this one within a week, court finds him guilty
You must the extremely dumb or in search of cheap likes from your dumb contemporaries.
You compare a murder case that the defendant has plead not guilty to a small drug burst where the defendant has plead guilty.
Wow, I cant just cant
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by AfroKnight: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2022
They just stained this young man for life!
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Kosoco(m): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2022
cosmatika:

It's the spirit that's already haunting you that makes you scared of hearing the name
If the country has a strong case against him, shouldn't it make sentencing him to wateva punishment very fast
continue.....
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by DabuIIIT: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
Sentencing or not, he is now a convicted felon. That damage is worse than imprisonment.

He will always fill it in visa applications and he can't contest for public office. says an elewon with all his numerous bokoharamYibo hotAMALAfreeze handles in tubu grin.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by FishFisher: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2022
chatinent:
Go and sin no more?

What bribe cannot do doesn't exist.
Senior Man
Could u pls help me track a number dat scammed me?
Pls
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by chatinent: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2022
FishFisher:

Senior Man
Could u pls help me track a number dat scammed me?
Pls

Yes chief.

N40k.

Good morning
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by Okoyeeboz: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
08064978510:
what about Obasanjo

Presidential pardon.
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by flington4550(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Simixola:
Too bad youths are too desperate for money
Are you for real ?? Or you delusional ??
The talking about tramadol and canabis your mumu dey talk how youths are desperate for money...una go just carry phone dey try opata...
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by flington4550(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Simixola:
Too bad youths are too desperate for money
Are you for real ?? Or you delusional ??
The talking about tramadol and canabis your mumu dey talk how youths are desperate for money...una go just carry phone dey yarn opata
Re: Court Finds Joshua "Degeneral" Sunday Guilty Of Drug Trafficking by 27Pushing30: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2022
cosmatika:
This must be the fastest judgement in the history of the zoological Republic.
Chidinma still dey catwalk dry go court for almost a yr.
The guy that killed that female job seeker in Akwa Ibom we no hear anything again.
MNK's case is been postponed everyday.
But this one within a week, court finds him guilty

Don't be ignorant... even a MURDER trial can be concluded within an hour if the defendant PLEADS guilty.

If you bothered to read you would see that the guy pleaded guilty and his lawyers prayed for leniency which the judge obliged.

The guy now go don get sense...

Better get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.