Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) (425 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Daughter As She Turns One / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) by celebritystory: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Nigerian celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua Etomi are celebrating the first birthday of their son, Hazaiah.

The wife, Nollywood actress, Etomi took to her social media page to share a video and wrote:

"A year ago, God gave me the best gift ever. He placed the most precious jewel in my care.

A year ago, God saved my life after suffering a postpartum haemorrhage and I'm still here only because he had his way.

It's been a year filled with lots of love, joy, peace and laughter.

Hazaiah, the one who yahweh sees
My joyful baby
My funny baby
My pacesetter

After Jesus, You are the light of our lives
I am so grateful to God for you
Nations will rise and call you blessed
Nations will come to your light and Kings to the brightness of your rising

You will forever be the Head and not the tail
The Lord shield you, announce you, defend you and favour you

Anyone who blesses you is blessed
Anyone who curses you is cursed
I declare that you are a city set upon a hill, you glory will never be hidden

You are salt of the earth, you will never lose your flavour

You will always be a source of Joy in Jesus name. Amen

I love you more than I can possibly put into words.

My Sunshine. My baby. My darling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAZA. You mean the world to us."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJYJZNAHUh/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe_ajdItO5k

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) by AdaSunshine(f): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Already? Wow!!!

Happy birthday to the little one.
He must be a beautiful baby.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) by Siberia01(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) by jenny005: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats to them. I wish them all the best. May GOD continue to bless ur family.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Celebrate Their Son, Hazaiah As He Turns One Today (video) by Waakanda: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: My Current Husband And Lanre Gentry Are Not Friends - Mercy Aigbe Says / Bbmzansi 2020 Themba Kiss Mpho Passionately,libo Acacia Kiss (video) / Actress Destiny Etiko Replies People Who Link Her Achievements To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.