Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju (68651 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Ayo081(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This people no fear God at all. All in the name of yahoo he decorated his hair;
turn himself to Michael Jackson, Pose as Ella, became a juju man and Disk Jockey Dj. What a CV embarassed

Top cruise undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Buktol(f): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
He go don chop plenty sh*t join..chai
freelancerrr:
He is Michael Jackson in the morning, Ella in d day, DJ at night? Only one person?

The Glass movie comes to mind grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by ellizy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sometimes I don’t understand Nigeria EFCC. The crime he committed was internet fraud not fetish fraud… Putting a pot to pose with makes no sense.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Fame1309(f): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
A good number of Nigeria youth are into fraud,why?is it that the government don't know what is going on? every dick and Harry wants to make millions over night, how is that possible with out work?
1) pastors what are they teaching?
2)media house,what are your story line?
3) Government................?
If the nation can put a check on the activities of the above mentioned,I think fraud will die down gradually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by ButterBurger: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Government and wayo, why dem no add the pot of juju to the offence officially, why only computer related fraud.
Madmen dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Henz81: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
easyfem:
ogun poooo ..... but juju no dey inside law na ... stand to b corrected sha
He wasn't arrested for the juju undecided read before you comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by MrCork: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by emerged01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one go mad inside prison.

see him pot of soup(charm).make dem kuku boil yam give am,to take it with the palmoil.
He no go comot normal because him go breach agreement wey get the iru mole.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by seyz91(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
freelancerrr:
He is Michael Jackson in the morning, Ella in d day, DJ at night? Only one person?

The Glass movie comes to mind grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Justice4Toto: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301532425343301&id=100064596373289

Is the pot of JuJu also a financial crime ?
This is very wrong ☺️
May be such is related to his own religion
We need to change this mentality
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by MrCork: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
RoyalBlu:
It's the 'Michael Jackson' for me cheesy.

There's zero honor in crime.

*Even palm oil too was not spared lipsrsealed

It's well o.

i have moiney..was yor nomba? smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
emerged01:

He no go comot normal because him go breach agreement wey get the iru mole.
dem go done tell am to say 1 or 2 things at 1am midnite...aaah!.e done red for the guy.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Numerouno94(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Brotha Michael Jackson.... i hope you found the proper people in jail who will BEAT IT (aka sense) out of you!

[img]https://c./aAZhdD65UgwAAAAS/michael-jackson.gif[/img]

Boss it's bn a while oo. Where u hide?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by seyz91(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
jyz200:
Who else is waiting for slowmior comments
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Iceking1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
jyz200:
Who else is waiting for slowmior comments

Lolz, Slawormiir the mad man ���

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Abujaexpress: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Grace and success my foot!!!These are the kind of people using human parts, particularly killing our vulnerable women for ritualistic purposes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Golan007: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
E be like say I go day sell calabash because the thing dey in demand.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Lindodo20: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
The nyash of that pot must not touch the ground

Too much juju shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Goldbw122(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
It is na wa
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by JayPeeOham: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=301532425343301&id=100064596373289

OP this news is incomplete... This guy actually looks like my cousin whom I haven't seen in ages. but I would be sure only if you can help provide answers to the following questions:

-which state is he from?
-which area in Lagos was he caught?
-Is he married?
-Does he have kids? How many?
-Does he have siblings? If yes, how many are they?

Help a brother biko?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Goldbw122(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lindodo20:
The nyash of that pot must not touch the ground

Too much juju shocked
If e touch ground wetin go happen?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ritualist.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by JayPeeOham: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
shocked
OP @oshozondii this news is incomplete... This guy actually looks like my cousin whom I haven't seen in ages. but I would be sure only if you can help provide answers to the following questions:

-which state is he from?
-Is he married?

Help a brother biko?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by pacespot(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
The energy and risk that these people put behind this yahoo thing, if they did the same to do a legit work, they would have made it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by JayPeeOham: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
OP @oshozondii this news is incomplete... This guy actually looks like my cousin whom I haven't seen in ages. but I would be sure only if you can help provide answers to the following questions:

-which state is he from?
-Is he married?

Help a brother biko?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by JayPeeOham: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
OP this news is incomplete... This guy actually looks like my cousin whom I haven't seen in ages. but I would be sure only if you can help provide answers to the following questions:

-which state is he from?
-Is he married?

Help a brother biko?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Benwallt(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
And this one go dey fvck peoples' daughters. E b things
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Mordecai(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2022

Who knows how much blood he spilt to make these charms?

Authorities need to commission research into these juju practices, and subsequently review our laws, to enable the state prosecute ritualists that kill or harm other humans.

Only fools deny that these things don't work and their denial is giving government the boldness to look the other way while criminal minds are increasingly killing citizens for rituals.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Comedian2019: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Deluded youth.
How can a nation grow when most of it's young population think juju can give them money?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Shalommy(f): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ella Dick. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.