Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju (68650 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Gkemz: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Becoming a transgender is his sacrifice to the deity. I just pity the useless men he must've slept with.
He couldn't make it as DJ, so he decided to do money ritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by seasonstt1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
freelancerrr:
He is Michael Jackson in the morning, Ella in d day, DJ at night? Only one person?

The Glass movie comes to mind grin

He has multiple sources of income...Pele jack of all trades.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by donforeign: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
DropsMic:
Lol... Michael Jackson... Lol

Baba understands SEO wella. Him no want make him name cast.. Smart guy
what do u mean bro?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
SporaD8:
The last mugshot is the only sensible picture that give credence and meaning to the story.
The display of cowries bands, Knotted red clothes, Gourds and clay pots with palm oil are archaic and laughable as exhibits please!
I've seen where a pot of beans was labeled as exhibit. This is Nigeria, nothing surprising up there.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Lindodo20: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Goldbw122:

If e touch ground wetin go happen?

The juju go spoil tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by staphcures: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This people no fear God at all. All in the name of yahoo he decorated his hair;
turn himself to Michael Jackson, Pose as Ella, became a juju man and Disk Jockey Dj. What a CV embarassed
. grin Na Waooo.

Weak Erections , Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man .

Check the Real Solutions below..
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Streetdreamx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
jyz200:
Who else is waiting for slowmior comments
damn nigga... where da hell are you?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Carlyboi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Micheal Jackson his obviously a pseudo name why the Efcc published that his what I don’t understand!I mean man doesn’t even any means of identification?

Both the EFcc and the imposter lekki Micheal Jackson are clowns grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
naikeboy:
Na the kind of guys some girls day find na, them go say yahoo no be bad thing.....
Boss this one no fine naa, nigerian girls like fine boys grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Wuminity(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Transgender, so he is a she? undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Gentew(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Those guys are ritualist stop calling them yahoo boys.... I pity those girls that can not work but depend on these ritualist for survival...
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by scait(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
donbachi:
Dis one go mad inside prison.

see him pot of soup(charm).make dem kuku boil yam give am,to take it with the palmoil.
like say e be irunmole grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by raphy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Guy man don build house with other people money..

Life
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by emerged01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
donbachi:
dem go done tell am to say 1 or 2 things at 1am midnite...aaah!.e done red for the guy.
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Gabkosh: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Low budget Michael jackson hahahahaha
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Duru009(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thy do release all these guys on CODE.....

Just know TODAY....
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin I can't help but laugh, if I was the Judge , he must do the moon walk before I listen to any case. Make Efcc find key open padlock
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by tiger28: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
All these young men are EASILY selling their SOULS to the devil for ephemeral things that will pass away soon. KNOW THIS, The devil's gifts are sorrowful and temporary, they are WITHOUT Peace. Just imagine if he becomes successful with all these Jazz, everyone here will start praying to tap into his success. KNOW THIS ALSO that most of the folks that we praise here every day belong to the Occultic World.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Doctorimpulse(m): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chai efcc don giv am award ooo.
But guys, do u knw wht gon' happn wen he gets 2 d prison?
He gonna hang on d hanger yayy gon hang on d hang yayy (watch omo ghetto: the last saga, u will understand bera)
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Lovinghauwa: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Juju no dey law o, I don't know what this evidence is about. Its obvious they didn't see anything on him. He could as well say they are local medications for a certain sickness, these proves nothing.
easyfem:
ogun poooo ..... but juju no dey inside law na ... stand to b corrected sha
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by chukwuibuipob: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
sad grin ESU Odara orita sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by TBIZZY(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
You say grace? Grace pa Iya e.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by fabulousSAINT(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by dapadawee: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
From Jackson 5 to Jackson419
And still counting......
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by 24brains(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Angelfrost:
Michael what now??!... undecided
michael jailson..!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Badonasty(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Funniest thing be say the mad man tattoo crucifix for him forehead
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Brotha Michael Jackson.... i hope you found the proper people in jail who will BEAT IT (aka sense) out of you!

[img]https://c./aAZhdD65UgwAAAAS/michael-jackson.gif[/img]
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by ModeEbo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
God's grace unko?
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Habib101: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
His face like balloon this yaoo individuals are commiting a big sin they don't know all they want is money, is like robbing people off their sweat, some people will swear for you some will not forgive you it will follow you till eternity till you ask that person you steal from for forgiveness cause god doesn't intervene, is between you and that person, ask dangote or adenuga if making money is like counting.
Re: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju by Habib101: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Osilama1:
Criminals who go to any length to swindle others may he roast in hell
Am telling you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.