Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. (18802 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by tit(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
hosey:

You are welcome. I am resident abroad and talking from experience. They usually show all these immigration palava on TV.

What your uncle wants to you to do is illegal and he will use you as a nanny slave and sex object for him and his freinds. This is also prevalent in Asia communities.

Graduate in Nigeria and obtain work experience. Then I will connect you to my friend that works with NHS in UK.

Note that you must have nursing work experience and pass the UK exam. After 5 years of working, you can apply for UK Permanent residency and Citizenship. Your husband and children will also get citizenship.

You are 25 in your prime. Use this time to get your husband in Nigeria. Most high value men do not want women above 28 years old irrespective of your status . In abroad, it is very hard for black girls to marry due to racial stereotype.

Let me know when you have graduated and acquired nursing experience. Get married and don't risk your future for slavery.

Your uncle is a wicked man. Someone that have never visited you and he wants you to be a nanny for free. Tell him to sponsor your Nursing education first in USA and see how he will fleece away. He is a poor man looking for free labour for survival.

My first thought was get a passport and travel,
but,
I endorse the above.
One of your "family's" big concern should be you starting another branch of the family.
It is easier to do this in Nigeria even if you have long term plans of moving to America or London.
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by Blissbath(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Very true
tit:

My first thought was get a passport and travel,
but,
I endorse the above.
One of your "family's" big concern should be you starting another branch of the family.
It is easier to do this in Nigeria even if you have long term plans of moving to America or London.
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by saintruky(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Blissbath:
Good luck bro
Thanks sis... How's it going wit ya?
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by Blissbath(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
saintruky:

Thanks sis... How's it going wit ya?
Great...u?
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by saintruky(m): 12:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Blissbath:
Great...u?

Was sick and recovering gradually now.. I'm sending u a mail right away..
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by TheEnforcer: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Blissbath:
Great...u?
So what did you eventually decide on
Re: Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. by Blissbath(f): 4:07am On Sep 14, 2023
TheEnforcer:
So what did you eventually decide on
Now in Nursing school,year two currently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident As Container Falls At Sanya Bus Stop In Lagos (photos) / Most ROMANTIC CITIES In The World / 17 Rescued As Boat Capsizes Near Third Mainland Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.