Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor (15385 Views)

Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by morgstreme: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
BUHARI, Osinbajo and all of their Face cap, T-shirt and N1000 mobilization supporter like Mrs Mannabbqgrill will Never die well. Including people like Tinubu and Oshiomole who sold these scam and blood sucking demons to us.

Since these guys came into Power,more people have fell below the poverty line into the poorest of the poor. Ritual is now like bread and butter, Yahoo was a shameful act back then,but now poverty have turned it to a normal lifestyle. We now have more runs babe everywhere. Killings and kidnapping by Bandits is now in the high!!! You all will reap all you have sown... PDP is not left out of this, their greed brought us here.

We see you..you will die well..

With your poverty/"never do well" infested lineage..

Stay here and wail on and decree the ends of others your WRETCHED father isn't fit enough to tie the laces of their shoes..
Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by morgstreme: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
naija4life247:
But what do you expect from a lucky Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents but luck later shined on him?

An illiterate Almajari with no secondary school certificate cannot do more than Buhari is doing

Who is your WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by guychidile: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by guychidile: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by freshkpomo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
morgstreme:

We see you..you will die well..

With your poverty/"never do well" infested lineage..

Stay here and wail on and decree the ends of others your WRETCHED father isn't fit enough to tie the laces of their shoes..
Ozuo I nor remember anywhere I mentioned your name for this Post. But since body dey scratch you, na so you go dey use your head carry wetin nor be your own for the rest of your Life.... Me and my father are born free, unlike you that choose to die a slave because of Polo and face cap... As you dey support evil, evil nor go even depart from your household.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor by morgstreme: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
freshkpomo:
Ozuo I nor remember anywhere I mentioned your name for this Post. But since body dey scratch you, na so you go dey use your head carry wetin nor be your own for the rest of your Life.... Me and my father are born free, unlike you that choose to die a slave because of Polo and face cap... As you dey support evil, evil nor go even depart from your household.

And it isn't evil to decree curses on others

Putrid filthy Urchin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Contributed To Our Defeat –PDP Boss / About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.