Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,777 members, 7,952,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Current Dilemma!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Current Dilemma!!!!! (614 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Current Dilemma!!!!! by Lasisieniola77(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Hmm, hello Nairalanders.
I searched for an IT school so i can learn a skill and i was given a bill of 496, 000 which i currently have half og of the payment i am scared of making half payment because how will i pay the bal as I currently do not have any job now. The half money is from my saving
Re: My Current Dilemma!!!!! by jesmond3945: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Learn on your own. IT school would not teach you logic. Go to github and reverse engineer the codes you see there. Use youtube to learn full stack projects.

1 Like

Re: My Current Dilemma!!!!! by GboyegaD(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Find one within your budget.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help A Stranger? / How To Survive As A Single Mom / Can I Tender An Agreement To My Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.