Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack (29804 Views)

LASG Exonerates Staff From Trumped-Up Charges After Investigation / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday / Katsina: Bandits Sack 10 Communities, Displace 2000 Residents - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by neuf(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Hoganpeace:
https://youtube.com/shorts/1LDo8KIzui4?feature=share

how can both be the best when one has more team and individual honors than the other is referred by industry experts and football enthusiasts as arguably the greatest to ever play the round leather game.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Beremx(f): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Learning Hausa language is an added advantage

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by oBatedale: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
That's bravery
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:
If you want to be safe in Nigeria, learn Hausa!

That's the official language of terrorists.

I'm not saying northerners are terrorists, but...
all the terorist are northerners, let's leave it that way
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by TruthUntold: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I notice this in Agege market, once you can speak hausa language with the northerners, they will attend to you specially. but why are they like that
Go and ask them na, why are you asking us? Or are afraid they'll pull one on you? SMH.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by TBIZZY(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
In a whole Abuja, 40 minutes operation without police awareness, no single signal.

I don’t get it, before they entered into the building, didn’t they pass thru the gate and security post?

I still don’t get it, did they just appear into the building and later disappeared into thin air, without they plying any route to and fro.

So you’re telling me they spared him because he was able to speak Hausa language. So they actually came to eradicate non-Hausa speaking individuals in the premises.

And you think everything is right in this country?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by vickydevoka(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:

ABUJA precisely. I learned it by force
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by TruthUntold: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2022
cescky:
Terrorists..
The whole northern Nigeria
So?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by TruthUntold: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
grin
We now know who and where terrorists are from grin
Ehn, so what?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Quitam: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
Dd
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by JeffRock: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
I'm in the lecture room learning hausa already.
Sssshhhhhh!! No disturbance please. I wan learn hausa language finish in the next 2mins
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Hausa & Fulfude are the official languages of terrorism in Nigeria.
Yoruba is the official language of skull mining & internet fraud.
Igbo is the official language of drug pushing.
The other languages are evenly distributed amongst these vices.

P.S, I'm Igbo

Keep quiet .

Igbo is official language of prostitution and baby factory.

You ignored the fact your women dominate the trade to the extent your god, Nnamdi Kanu said 99% are OLOSHO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by syntekelite(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I notice this in Agege market, once you can speak hausa language with the northerners, they will attend to you specially. but why are they like that

Cos they are more united than any tribe..have you noticed its only ibos and yorubas always being involved in ethnic bigotry..thats how the northern oligarchs took control of nigeria...
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Jeon(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Ahmed0336:

It's a nation wide thing. Not peculiar to only Hausa. Da fatan an gane?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by codemaniacs: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:

How old are you that you don't know tribalism when you see it or when it happens to you!!!!
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by NkanuSon: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
I saw your sextape yesterday,your pussy sweatoo
Angelfrost:
Yet, sycophants will have us believe that terrorism has ended in Nigeria...
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Agboconsult1(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2022
During my NYSC in kano. The moment people noticed i can speak hausa very well, automatically i became their friends in markets and within my PPA.

ONLY GOD is saving us.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Keep quiet .

Igbo is official language of prostitution and baby factory.

You ignored the fact your women dominate the trade to the extent your god, Nnamdi Kanu said 99% are OLOSHO.
Nwa bingo, prostitution is for the Edo State.
Don't be silly.

Baby factory isn't actually a crime. It's called surrogacy in civilised climes.

Afonjanistic skull-miner, if your people listened to Nnamdi Kami's warnings, 50 herdsmen won't have wiped out a village in your yorubaland.
BTW, I'm opening a helmet factory in yorubaland soon. I hear there's a big market for it there for people looking to protect their skulls from their miner brethren. Which Yoruba state do you think will be ok for location? I'm thinking Osun or Oyo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Jeon(f): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Don't be silly.

by the IGBOS...

come and see how many they are in Edo..
making items to be costly..
imagine I want to bought something day before yesterday.. and the dude was "Pls wait let me call and confirm the price from chi" because the price is increasing angry I WAS LIKE WTF BUT NEGRO YOU BOUGHT THE ITEMS BEFORE THE PRICE WENT HIGH.. angry

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by FamTomx2(m): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:

No, say it with PRIDE they are, majority of them including one ajumma miscreant....
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by ufotunang: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
What is Nigeria turning into....a country that was once peaceful and now everyday criminal activities going on ... nawaoooo....is this the next level Buhari and APC was talking about
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by FamTomx2(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Don't be silly.

Baby factory isn't actually a crime. It's called surrogacy in civilised climes.

Afonjanistic skull-miner, if your people listened to Nnamdi Kami's warnings, 50 herdsmen won't have wiped out a village in your yorubaland.
BTW, I'm opening a helmet factory in yorubaland soon. I hear there's a big market for it there for people looking to protect their skulls from their miner brethren. Which Yoruba state do you think will be ok for location? I'm thinking Osun or Oyo grin

grin
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

by the IGBOS...
come and see how many they are in Edo..
Dude, everybody knows Edo State is the headquarters of prostitution. Edo State exports prostitution. Even in Libya, most of the females who are lucky to find their way back to Nigeria from being sex slaves are Edo.

I don't have any issue with any individual who chooses to go into prostitution, afterall it's not actually a crime in some countries. At least prostitution is better than skull mining & internet fraud from the Yorubas, terrorism from the Hausa and Fulani, drug pushing from the Igbos.

P.S, I'm Igbo
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Jeon(f): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Dude, everybody knows Edo State is the headquarters of prostitution. Edo State exports prostitution. Even in Libya, most of the females who are lucky to find their way back to Nigeria from being sex slaves are Edo.

I don't have any issue with any individual who chooses to go into prostitution, afterall it's not actually a crime in some countries. At least prostitution is better than skull mining & internet fraud from the Yorubas, terrorism from the Hausa and Fulani, drug pushing from the Igbos.

P.S, I'm Igbo

IGBOS ARE THE LEAD.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=109782140][/quote]
I no fit quote you. It has been proven timelessly on this forum that you're a nutcase and you have a distorted view of reality.
Please go back to Yaba Left from where you escaped from.
I just don't understand, why did a mad man have to quote my post this morning? Who did I offend?
Now I'm going to have to do fasting and prayers in case you infect me with bad luck.
Na waa o cry
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by AmazingELixir: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Hausa & Fulfude are the official languages of terrorism in Nigeria.
Yoruba is the official language of skull mining & internet fraud.
Igbo is the official language of drug pushing.
The other languages are evenly distributed amongst these vices.

P.S, I'm Igbo

grin

Paddy so you forget to put Bini as the official language of foreign ( Awaybo) oloshory and Ebonyi that of street hawking
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:

Will you shut up what is this inhuman statement
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Muhylonaire007:
Hmmmm... Terrorists now making it known that they are terrorists.
#North_is_an_abomination
Will you shut up
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
No one cares about your God-forsaken hell's gate language. I'm not learning it fs

If I catch em' in the traffic, I'ma whack em with my .300 Blackout
Hahahahhahah calm down niggar
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by sameks08(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
this people has been causing mayhem to every hooks and cranny just because Buhari is treating with golden glove but one day just one day their cup go fool and their will be no hiding place for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery / Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.