Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack (29802 Views)

LASG Exonerates Staff From Trumped-Up Charges After Investigation / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday / Katsina: Bandits Sack 10 Communities, Displace 2000 Residents - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

IGBOS ARE THE LEAD.
Say the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Are you from Edo State?
Why are you so riled that I said something everyone knows to be true?
Na Edo State be the baba for prostitution to the extent that they now export it. You and I know that's the truth. Even our so-called Fulani girls do coded prostitution. Every tribe has people who do prostitution but Edo babes carry am for head like gala.
Check Arab countries, every Edo girl there is into prostitution.
My guy who was staying in Dubai had an Edo babe over there. The geh was helping other Edo babes to come to Dubai for prostitution and the craziest thing, according to him, was that she never hid it from them that they're coming to be call girls but they still gladly came. She said most other tribes have to be deceived with telling them they're coming for nanny or housekeeper jobs, but she didn't need to do that with Edo ladies and so she had to concentrate on bringing fine Edo girls
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
AmazingELixir:

grin

Paddy so you forget to put Bini as the official language of foreign ( Awaybo) oloshory and Ebonyi that of street hawking
Hahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahah....I wee include them
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Say the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Are you from Edo State?
Why are you so riled that I said something everyone knows to be true?
Na Edo State be the baba for prostitution to the extent that they now export it. You and I know that's the truth. Even our so-called Fulani girls do coded prostitution. Every tribe has people who do prostitution but Edo babes carry am for head like gala.
Check Arab countries, every Edo girl there is into prostitution.
My guy who was staying in Dubai had an Edo babe over there. The geh was helping other Edo babes to come to Dubai for prostitution and the craziest thing, according to him, was that she never hid it from them that they're coming to be call girls but they still gladly came. She said most other tribes have to be deceived with telling them they're coming for nanny or housekeeper jobs, but she didn't need to do that with Edo ladies and so she had to concentrate on bringing fine Edo girls

IBO'S ARE THE LEAD IN EVERYTHING..
so the others tribes follow their footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Celsony: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:
If you want to be safe in Nigeria, learn Hausa!

That's the official language of terrorists.

I'm not saying northerners are terrorists, but...

But.... The terrorist are northerners. Too much sense.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by InoGetJoy: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:

IBO'S ARE THE LEAD IN EVERYTHING..
so the others tribes follow their footsteps.
Wow. Thanks for this. We're the leaders in everything grin

Please correct it. It's Igbo, and not Ibo
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Leviticuscreed: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2022
And this useless administration is pretending not to know that they ve failed woefully on every sector
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Jeon(f): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Wow. Thanks for this. We're the leaders in everything grin

Please correct it. It's Igbo, and not Ibo

they are all the same go check other sites..

IPO, IBO are all igbo.
yes you are the Leaders in everything thanks to you guys our Nigeria is well known in negative activities.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by onuman: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6960307/gunmen-raid-thisday-abuja-office

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/how-hausa-language-saved-thisday-staff-from-gunmen-attack/

Only in Nigeria:
two or three armed men can hold 100 men hands-up for 45 minutes.

Oyibo people under similar circumstances would charge on the armed men, the armed men would start shooting but aimlessly, and possibly miss target. Alas, the people liberate themselves from the three armed men.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by dragunov: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Samstoodnt:
Na to go learn hausa ooo

That would be fulfilling their dreams to colonize everyone culturally and religiously.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Why?
Beremx:
Learning Hausa language is an added advantage
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Elidrisy20: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
He should please tell us what he told them in Hausa language, I hope he said SAI TINUBU
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Ahmed0336:

[s]It's a nation wide thing. Not peculiar to only Hausa. Da fatan an gane?[/s]
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by GeneralOjukwu: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

InoGetJoy to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother;

I no fit quote you. It has been proven timelessly on this forum that you're a nutcase and you have a distorted view of reality.
Please go back to Yaba Left from where you escaped from.
I just don't understand, why did a mad man have to quote my post this morning? Who did I offend?
Now I'm going to have to do fasting and prayers in case you infect me with bad luck.
Na waa o cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by elonmuskbaby: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
TruthUntold:

Ehn, so what?
aboki head slammers on the beat.tomorrow they'll say they are not murderers.thry go even go mecca go throw Satan stone when they should be the Satans that should be stonned grin
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by DarkJeddi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ahmed0336:

It's a nation wide thing. Not peculiar to only Hausa. Da fatan an gane?
Dey deceive yasef.. angry
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Goldentulip2: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I notice this in Agege market, once you can speak hausa language with the northerners, they will attend to you specially. but why are they like that

Not only them. This scenario happens with most tribes in Nigeria. A relative once told me he was saved because he could speak a certain NIGER DELTA dialect when some militants attacked his site.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah calm down niggar
Nah! Fr brah

We gon slide, wet their shyt up and make it home 'fore you hear a siren

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
IF YOU CAN SPEAK HAUSA YOU not formalize women pal.. especially those salespersons
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Bflash(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pls, most yal shul sharap, learn fire, killin hasnt started 2day, if u like learn or dont, die na die, when its due
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by NoSentiment: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jeon:
IF YOU CAN SPEAK HAUSA YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THEIR FRIEND..

especially those marketers wink

Because we believe if u speak Hausa, you must have lived among us, and if you had lived among us it means you know who we are, if you know who we are you would not harm us. If we feel we are safe in your hands then you are our brother. If you are our brother then it means we shouldn't harm you or rip you off.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Muhylonaire007: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up

A terrorist spotted grin grin grin
I won't shut up for a Bandit like you grin cheesy grin
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by GreatAxeMan: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
I can never speak the same language as the filthy beggars and illiterates who beg me for money by the roadside every day.

Ahmed0336:

It's a nation wide thing. Not peculiar to only Hausa. Da fatan an gane?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Schoolguy9(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
That is a welcome development.

Meanwhile, visit https://avoidgivingexcuses.com
For more updates.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by sinkhole: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
AuntRose:
Is it just me wondering why it's always Thisday Newspaper?
No be only you o embarassed
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by sinkhole: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I can never speak the same language as the filthy beggars and illiterates who beg me for money by the roadside every day.

May God Almighty help you!
Are you saying that filthy beggars and illiterates do not speak Yoruba, Igbo or any other languages?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by sinkhole: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
onuman:

Only in Nigeria:
two or three armed men can hold 100 men hands-up for 45 minutes.

Oyibo people under similar circumstances would charge on the armed men, the armed men would start shooting but aimlessly, and possibly miss target. Alas, the people liberate themselves from the three armed men.
Bros, this is not Hollywood film o cheesy one man with loaded AK-47 or similar can hold hundred people ransom. By the time the gunman fall two people, others go calm down
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by mu2sa2: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
TBIZZY:
In a whole Abuja, 40 minutes operation without police awareness, no single signal.

I don’t get it, before they entered into the building, didn’t they pass thru the gate and security post?

I still don’t get it, did they just appear into the building and later disappeared into thin air, without they plying any route to and fro.

So you’re telling me they spared him because he was able to speak Hausa language. So they actually to eradicate non-Hausa speaking individuals in the premises.

And you think everything is right in this country?
The story won't ever add up, having been posted by a deranged mpkurummiri addict.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why always ThisDay?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by Zakarara(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Is this paper related to Arise tv? I am thinking about something.
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by stanisbaratheon: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
FuckDModz:
If you want to be safe in Nigeria, learn Hausa!

That's the official language of terrorists.

I'm not saying northerners are terrorists, but...

So all Hausa speaking people are safe in Nigeria?
Re: Hausa Language Saved ThisDay Staff From Gunmen Attack by OBALOLA55(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I notice this in Agege market, once you can speak hausa language with the northerners, they will attend to you specially. but why are they like that
LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY A SERIOUS ATTENTION TO MOSHALASHI ALHAJA, THE KINDA TERRORISTS THAT MOSQUE IS BREEDING WILL CONSUME LAGOS MAINLAND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder / With N500, You Can Obtain Birth Certificate For A Non-existent Nigerian Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.