Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,719 members, 7,882,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help Out An Extra Year Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Out An Extra Year Student (195 Views)

16 Year Student Has A Crush On Me / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out An Extra Year Student by Keze01: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't know how to put this, I'm an extra year student in one of the federal institution. Due to some circumstances, I couldn't graduate with my colleagues.

I started learning programming a month and few weeks ago, it have been really hard to sustain myself. I really need help please. I have tried reaching out to my relatives to help me out financially in order for me to go back and finish things up in the school but no response from any of them so far.

Please, kindly help me.
Thank you very much.
Re: Help Out An Extra Year Student by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Keze01:

I don't know how to put this, I'm an extra year student in one of the federal institution. Due to some circumstances, I couldn't graduate with my colleagues.

I started learning programming a month and few weeks ago, it have been really hard to sustain myself. I really need help please. I have tried reaching out to my relatives to help me out financially in order for me to go back and finish things up in the school but no response from any of them so far.

Please, kindly help me.
Thank you very much.

What kind of help do you want from us

You didn't state the reason why you did not graduate with your mate

How come your relations are not helping have you been a naughty person to them

As it is now, you are alone on earth.
Re: Help Out An Extra Year Student by Keze01: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
frozen70:

What kind of help do you want from us

You didn't state the reason why you did not graduate with your mate

How come your relations are not helping have you been a naughty person to them

As it is now, you are alone on earth.

Will really need financial help.

Have spill over courses to write.

Not that at all, they have been so helpful over the years. Things are not really going well with them.....so I find it hard to keep disturbing them knowing fully well that they too are struggling.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Adedimeji Lateef / Gift The A58 Rather Than Singlet O / A Thread... Assistant General Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.