Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. (2608 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
22o62021:
Honestly you don’t seem normal to me

Your lamentations are too much

You are not the only one suffering

Many are sleeping under the bridge

I am glad you know that I am not normal.

In my state, only mentally (mad) people sleep under the bridge.

What about you, are you sleeping under the bridge ?
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 4:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Mr 22o62021
You still haven't answered my question

In my state of origin, only mad people sleep under bridge.

Are you currently sleeping under the bridge?

1. If you refuse to answer me, then you are a hypocrite

2. If you reply, I will still tell you why you are a hypocrite.
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Elliotwealth1(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Sir you have had a really terrible and i understand how it feels sad
Respectfully speaking, Do christian go through so much pain and trouble?
Because in the Bible it is clearly written that the son's of God shall enjoy abundance blessings, prosperity, favour, helpers and lots more.
Please sir I'm eagerly waiting for your response
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Elliotwealth1(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2022
I recently started my walk with God
I am still struggling with some of my old habits tho �
But I've come to realize that sometimes our mindset keep us in a particular situation.
Sir could yours be due to your mindset or God will?
I lack so much understanding concerning the Gospel, .
i read the bible concerning how God promise to bless the work of our hands, if God says this, then while so much hardship for believer's? Eg me for example.
Could i be doing something wrong or what?
::
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 11:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
I recently started my walk with God
I am still struggling with some of my old habits tho �
But I've come to realize that sometimes our mindset keep us in a particular situation.
Sir could yours be due to your mindset or God will?
I lack so much understanding concerning the Gospel, .
i read the bible concerning how God promise to bless the work of our hands, if God says this, then while so much hardship for believer's? Eg me for example.
Could i be doing something wrong or what?
::

Mr Elliot

Greetings to you.

You asked a very fine question. What I am going through is God permissive will that will lead me to His perfect will.

I will give you review of my previous write up.
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Elliotwealth1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Okay sir
Thank you for your response
Sir have you had any physical ecounter with God?
Also, have you figured out His will for your life?
If yes, how did you do it?
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
Okay sir
Thank you for your response
Sir have you had any physical ecounter with God?
Also, have you figured out His will for your life?
If yes, how did you do it?

Yes, I will mention you when I write about it in due time.

NOTE; there is God permissive will and there is God perfect will. You can only be in God perfect will through His permissive will (trials)

EXAMPLE. 1

(Genesis 39:1-20)
Joseph trials; persecution, slavery, portiphar wife seduction, prison was God's permissive will.

Joseph glory; Prime minister of Egypt was God perfect will.

You can never used short cut in God. You can never enter God perfect will without his permissive will. (trials)

ADVICE; Pray and ask God to reveal to you His perfect will for your life.
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by AfroKnight: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2022
How did I enter this thread?

Different characters dey this nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Husband Go Outside While You're Pregnant? / I Thank God I Am Plus One Today! / White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.