Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58537 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Harneyprojects: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by xeratek: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tommy589(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ethanuella:
Hmmmn,
The way these youngsters do despicable things for money ehhh.

In the next decade, houses and cars would become really cheap, because all these boys would end up selling them to to cure madness/ailment, or when they go broke (juju failure/end of ritual).

The amount of impotent, barren, and mentally unstable people that will flood this country in the next decade will be alarming.

Very correct

Very correct

Just continue your legitimate hustle. God will crown your efforts
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Ladycewhy(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's so bad that right now I look at certain members of my family with one eye.

People say ritual doesn't work, while I will like to agree it doesn't invalidate the fact that being close to a person who believes it does can put your life at risk .

It could get to that stage where if people become too smart ,these demons might just resort to grabbing people off the streets for ritual ,or one chance which is still very much happening everyday.

It's just scary, call it paranoia ,I literally don't trust any male around me right now ,not even my brothers.

Be safe out there,it's cold outside!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Tribalism123(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
God help us with all these new millennium kids o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Pathokpo: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..
At the detriment of someone else's life right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Damn!

Wht a generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
And dem do child dedication for dis wans head oo
What do you expect? When government don finish the lives of their elder brothers undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by lesbiconverter: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.
You need a hard reset slap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by nnamdi640: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is getting out of hand. The so called government should do something about this rubbish going on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ITbomb(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
We are doomed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by shina11(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
OMO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NO KILL ME ABEG
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by reubenobi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent
very good bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RPG2020(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Get rich or die Young

50 cent was right �▶️
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MikePhilly(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
gaby:
They are lip-syncing to one of the trash songs from the talentless singer-wannabes that'd soon become a street anthem to encourage all manner of despicable vices amongst the youth populace.

The future is indeed grim for Nigeria.
Mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by obembet(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
machote:
Money truly is the root of all evil.

The bible was right.

Bible never wrong, u were wrong..

Love of money is the root of evil

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by YorubaIsACurse: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Man must chop na anyhow anyhow undecided
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pathokpo:

At the detriment of someone else's life right?
My comment is very easy to understand..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ediko5(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is a skit.

After the video has trended for days, they'll come out to tell us it was a skit.

To gain popularity and fame in Nigeria, do something foolish

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

mumu the Bible didn't say, "money is the root of all evil" it said the love of money (when you worship money) is the root of all evil the Bible is never wrong it was the guy that quoted it wrongly.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tonididdy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Em this is traditional religion, it's older than Christianity and Islam in Nigeria.

Its what our forefathers practised

bUT you see that ritual killing, cannibalism and organ harvesting... It is of the devil and I strongly condemn it.

Ps: I have never being to a shrine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
most of these vices is result of poor parenting undecided undecided

Absolutely not.

1 Like

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by LINTUNE(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bros this is a skit...isn't it obvious. ..
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by orohbiro(f): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

bad belle
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by seyz91(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bible can never be wrong so shut the fu*k up
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by obembet(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Who be this one again
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Vultron101:
mumu the Bible didn't say, "money is the root of all evil" it said the love of money (when you worship money) is the root of all evil the Bible is never wrong it was the guy that quoted it wrongly.

Bastard, screw you and screw your Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Odogwuskido(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
They should continue....

All that glitters ain't gold!

Ritual wealth if at all it exists don't last!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ruggedtimi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
That one dey show iphone grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
seyz91:
Bible can never be wrong so shut the fu*k up

Bastard, screw you and screw your Bible

2 Likes

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Druhill(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
YOUR ARE RIGHT BRO,THE BIBLE WAS WRONG.
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Dabliss02(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
No be lie oo I downloaded the video on Twitter. Is a shocking things oo. May God help our youth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.