Stats: 3,181,617 members, 7,914,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO (58816 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
AderogbaOmokeye:

Why is my moniker in that post you quoted?

You qouted me and I asked "what you mean?"
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pathokpo:

The worst part of it all is that some girls will reject you that is doing your legit thing and run after these ones even after seeing this video believing that someone else's daughter would be used for them to enjoy.

You care about those vagina people and the yama yama way some of them think? You get time o!
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Adjovi: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parrot69:

They say “it’s civiliazation” bro...
The advent of internet and social media made things worse.
Kids born btw the 20/21st century are referred to as the jet age. They tend to acquire vast knowledge at a very tender age. We should be more worried how the society will look like in the next 20-30yrs from now.

Omo it's not funny again o. We need to up our parenting like it was done to us born in the 80s and 90s

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:
Zero moral value in today society embarassed what are the contribution of Religious leaders insociety

They are part of the problems with their prosperity preaching unfortunately.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
yemi1504:

They are part of the problems with their prosperity preaching unfortunately.
Seriously!! Every preaching is about one how someone became rich overnight, because of pay tithes and offerings. They will skip the hard work part

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:

Seriously!! Every preaching is about one how someone became rich overnight, because of pay tithes and offerings. They will skip the hard work part

Abi. That is everywhere you turn, people are cutting corners in a bid to making money not caring who is hurt as a result SMH.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. That is everywhere you turn, people are cutting corners in a bid to making money not caring who is hurt as a result SMH.
Society celebrate unknown Wealth this days and judge hard working individuals. Nigerians will tag you bad Bella for questioning the source of wealth of certain individuals, just imagine undecided

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:

Society celebrate unknown Wealth this days and judge hard working individuals. Nigerians will tag you bad Bella for questioning the source of wealth of certain individuals, just imagine undecided

Abi. We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder and we don't even know with our people's penchant for money-worshipping.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
maxito28:
I pity some desperate foolish gals, bcoz na Dem, Dem go dey use.

She those ones dey hear?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder and we don't even know with our people's penchant for money-worshipping.
How do we end such mentality Even in churches, the front seats are reserved for wealthy people undecided wealthy children are treated differently in school undecided
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:

How do we end such mentality Even in churches, the front seats are reserved for wealthy people undecided wealthy children are treated differently in school undecided

Sincerely, I don't know when all this mentality started. All I remember is that as far back as 2006 during my childhood, this mentality was not in force. Don't know the year Nigerians started missing it.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Remman(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Students joining cult in school killing their fellow students and no justice is done... Worst still, it's now happening in boarding schools and as low as primary school. Honestly, there's a serious problem and Buhari and his cow headed brain colleagues have worsened it. I think Nigeria will change greatly after this demonic tenure.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
yemi1504:

Sincerely, I don't know when all this mentality started. All I remember is that as far back as 2006 during my childhood, this mentality was not in force. Don't know the year Nigerians started missing it.
With the help of internet, such mentality is everywhere presently.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Verysmart101: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

Lack of money is the root of all evil.

Prepare to face God's wrought
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Petman22: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
HenryDion:
These ones wouldn't even reach 22 years before they go six feet. If you plan to live up to 70, 80 and even 90 years, you wouldn't be in a hurry to make it by all means necessary when you should be studying or learning a skill.
Even this hypocrite dey follow talk, read through your posts and it stinks of show-off, and you think you and that 15yr old reading na mate, you dey tell am make him go skul while you plan to buy Lexus ni abi? The Lexus wey plan to buy @27, the 15yrold go ride GlK 350 before he even turns 16.. fear social media
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by bepositive11: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

You are wrong.

Greed for money is the root of all evil.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All I know is ritual doesn't exist so let those kids keep deceiving themselves..
JUST OPEN YOUR TOW TOW FOR THEM YOU DEY FEAR
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Petman22:
Even this hypocrite dey follow talk, read through your posts and it stinks of show-off, and you think you and that 15yr old reading na mate, you dey tell am make him go skul while you plan to buy Lexus ni abi? The Lexus wey plan to buy @27, the 15yrold go ride GlK 350 before he even turns 16.. fear social media

Lol... Why wouldn't I plan to buy Lexus? I'm a graduate, and a copywriter with over 7 years of experience. I deserve whatever I have cause I worked for it and I deserve to brag about it. My friend go to school or learn a skill, internet fraud wouldn't help you.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Hateandthunder: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Edited
What a lot of people fail to understand now is that these people who do these rituals are mostly only using females for now because that's what the ritual demands at the moment.
After some time, they begin to use males and old parents who cannot defend themselves.
If no one fights these guys now, they would have succeeded well enough to pay any criminal bold enough to walk into any house and pick anyone up for money rituals.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Chai, you will rather waste your money on useless boys that have no life than use it to assist us legit hustlers. I have been begging for a lappy to continue my programming venture to no avail. I wonder if I have no choice than to go into fraud tomorrow will you spend another 50k to track me? Will you pay 50k to track all the Yahoo boys in Nigeria instead of using it to invest in a young boy before he gives in to peer group influence? Please make the right decision bro
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by yemi1504: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
tutudesz:

With the help of internet, such mentality is everywhere presently.

You can say that again!
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bmaster:
thank God you started losing trust around male folks from your immediate family,you know what they say,someone understands his/her family better than others.
I think you may need to explain more about your male brothers to us
These Yahoo boys are almost in every family where you have undergraduates especially. I under what he's talking about.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Why not ask your brother that used his child ,or your sister that connived with her eldest son to use their Younger son,why don't you ask that your cousin that used his cousin?

Maybe then you will get my answer.
Yahoo boys are in almost every family now especially if they are ungraduates.

It's proper to be vigilant especially where there are kids and aged parents because, if those boys have not discovered the rituals angle, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bmaster:
OK,thank you!
You can now move,I'm done with you
That lady dey harsh grin
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by kennyade3h: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Now these are the kind of people law enforcement agencies shld go after
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by keko14: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

The Bible was wrong.

My brother the Bible can't be wrong...your believe matter
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by HandsomeBlack: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Anyone who knows how to get these guys gets N50k cash.

They must be used as deterrent

Edited
What a lot of people fail to understand now is that these people who do these rituals are mostly only using females for now because that's what the ritual demands at the moment.
After some time, they begin to use males and old parents who cannot defend themselves.
If no one fights these guys now, they would have succeeded well enough to pay any criminal bold enough to walk into any house and pick anyone up for money rituals.
A stitch in time saves nine.
101% supported. The way they are getting bolder with these evil rituals is alarming and worrisome.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by Dollarremix(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pathokpo:

The worst part of it all is that some girls will reject you that is doing your legit thing and run after these ones even after seeing this video believing that someone else's daughter would be used for them to enjoy.
I dey tell you bro.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by HandsomeBlack: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
LordIsaac:
#goafterthenativedoctors. It is the best way!
Bless you for this. I usually wonder why people are severally arrested with human parts that they confessed they want to use it for rituals, And they don't arrest and prosecute the native doctors that requested such items for the rituals.

Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Verysmart101:

Prepare to face God's wrought

I'm very prepared.

Are you?
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by ezewealth(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
shalomm:

Really? I can track anyone, but only if they have committed a crime or you paying me to find someone for personal reasons.
I quoting for future purposes
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by shalomm: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
ezewealth:

I quoting for future purposes

Any ICT problem, I'm your surest plug.
Re: Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO by faithfull18(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
most of these vices is result of poor parenting undecided undecided
. I may still have to do an elaborate post on this. Poor parenting is the cause of all these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic)