Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? (622 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by NGpatriot: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2022
For what it's worth, I'd love an honest answer..

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by amnesty7: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
For what it's worth, I'd love an honest answer..

The last two elections, their votes didn't matter.

7 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2022
amnesty7:

The last two elections, their votes didn't matter.
But you went there to beg and campaign for votes for your thieving APC candidate in 2015 and 2019

Will you still go there to beg and canvass for votes in 2023?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Asgard73: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Yes..
Ngige or Umahi.

But power returns North.
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by helinues: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Apc is an evil/satanic party which no sane Nigerians should support or vote for.. That's according to some Igbo's

Yet na the same Apc they are expecting to dash them the party Presidency even for the fact that almost all their eggs are placed/invested in Pdp

7 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by NGpatriot: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you went there to beg and campaign for votes for your thieving APC candidate in 2015 and 2019

Will you vote for any APC candidate?

8 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:
Apc is an evil/satanic party which no sane Nigerians should support or vote for.. That's according to some Igbo's

Yet na the same Apc they are expecting to dash them the party Presidency even for the fact that almost all their eggs are placed/invested in Pdp

APC will get the south east votes if the party presents a candidate that has the interest of the whole Nigerians at heart
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

Will you vote for any APC candidate?

I am Yoruba and I will always stand on the path of truth

The igbos I know too well has the mind of there own and will vote for APC if the candidate has the interest of all Nigerians at heart

2 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by helinues: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

APC will get the south east votes if the party presents a candidate that has the interest of the whole Nigerians at heart

Guy, can't you just pretend this moniker is not existing on NL.

You lack the reputation to engage with..

Please stop.. Ain't no longer interested in engaging with you as na lies upon lies you dey vomit.

Respect that and engage with other NL'S, they are in their millions

See as usual Iranu talk.. Hiss

8 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Please stop.. Ain't no longer interested in engaging with you as na lies upon lies you dey vomit.

So "Truth" is the new lies in your dictionary

1 Like

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Belial06: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

See as usual Iranu talk
Actually we aren't that many, it's just alot of duplicate accounts here unfortunately

3 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by helinues: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Belial06:

Actually we aren't that many, it's just alot of duplicate accounts here unfortunately

Perhaps that's what you could have been doing..

Talk about yourself and possibly your likes.

1 Like

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by tamdun: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Even if u give it to their son(umahi preferably) they won't vote for him, I still remember how they abandoned "almighty ojukwu" to vote for pdp, they have life covenant with pdp, no matter what pdp do to them, they'll always vote pdp

8 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Kallotti: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
As long as it is a YORUBA?

No! kiss
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by helinues: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2022
tamdun:
Even if u give it to their son(umahi preferably) they won't vote for him, I still remember how they abandoned "almighty ojukwu" to vote for pdp, they have life covenant with pdp, no matter what pdp do to them, they'll always vote pdp

[b][/b]

You do not have to sweat for that..

https://www.nairaland.com/6963757/modestus-nwankpa-nigeria-explode-under

Uzodinma taunting Okorocha's presidency ambition
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by NGpatriot: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The igbos I know too well has the mind of there own and will vote for APC if the candidate has the interest of all Nigerians at heart

Only cowards deny and hide their identity just to deceive and perpetrate fraud.

You are a liar and a dishonest character so it makes zero sense going back and forth with your kind, you are never going to be truthful and honest because you are a liar..

9 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by johnmartus(m): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Why are you still asking for answer you already know?
Apc is a satanic society and must totally rejected by all Nigerians according to igbos. But still they are still waiting for the party leaders to give them their presidential ticket so they can waste it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by NGpatriot: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2022
I actually think they'll vote for Atiku against any APC candidate anytime any day.

All the tantrums and ultimatums against APC to give them a presidential slot is just a ruse.

4 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by tamdun: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2022
johnmartus:
Apc is a satanic society and must totally rejected by all Nigerians according to igbos. But still they are still waiting for the party leaders to give them their presidential ticket so they can waste it.
The igbo think they are wise but... They want apc to give the ticket to SE so that their darling pdp can win easily abi northerners go vote igbo man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Belial06: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps that's what you could have been doing..

Talk about yourself and possibly your likes.

It's what I have noticed on this platform. Okay how many accounts do you have ? Do you want to claim to have only this one? We both know that's false , you own as many as 10 or 15 accounts old purchased ones and old ones you opened yourself.

Now let's say there are about 500k or less genuine unique members comprising Nigerians, Ghanaians and other African countries .

Each of them has about 10 accounts like you do. That's a registered user count of about 500k X10 = 5 million registered users right ?
Nairaland doesn't even boast to have up to 3 million users . I put it to you that there are less than 400k unique users on this platform
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by NGpatriot: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2022
johnmartus:

All that is their usual blackmail and hostage-taking routine..

3 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by helinues: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Belial06:

It's what I have noticed on this platform. Okay how many accounts fo you have ? Do you want to claim to have only this one? We both know that's false , you own as many as 10 or 15 accounts old purchased ones and old ones you opened yourself.

Now let's say there are about 500k or less genuine uniq members comprising Nigerians Ghanaians and.other African countries .

Each of them has about 10 accounts like you do. That's a registered user count of about 500k X10 5.million registered users right ?
Nairaland doesn't even boast to have up to 2.5 million users . I put it to you that there are less than 400k unique users on this platform

You see why I said you should talk about yourself and your likes.

My last banning was August last year and I have been active everything single day till this moment.

What do I need multiple accounts for when I am cultured with my comments? Na those who are regularly banned dey create multiple monikers.

You for example, this is definitely nofuckstogive, kingofthedamned actor, those 2 monikers got banned less than 2 weeks ago, meaning the 3rd one I am aware of not to talk of others..

You are using your capability of creating uncountable monikers to have the believe others are doing same..

Funnily, some of you guys that are not on banning on alternative monikers use them to revalidate una own comments.. What an inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by TheSameGuy(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks for understanding their gimmicks

That aside, Even PDP won't dare give ticket to Ndi Igbo?
Of what Political importance?
johnmartus:
tamdun:

The igbo think they are wise but... They want apc to give the ticket to SE so that their darling pdp can win easily abi northerners go vote igbo man?

2 Likes

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by johnmartus(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2022
No formidable candidate from east pdp ticket is going to not .No amount of blackmail and propaganda that will make APC give out their ticket to east.
TheSameGuy:
Thanks for understanding their gimmicks

That aside, Even PDP won't dare give ticket to Ndi Igbo?
Of what Political importance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Belial06: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

You see why I said you should talk about yourself and your likes.

My last banning was August last year and I have been active everything single day till this moment.

What do I need multiple accounts for when I am cultured with my comments? Na those who are regularly banned dey create multiple monikers.

You for example, this is definitely nofuckstogive, kingofthedamned actor, those 2 monikers got banned less than 2 weeks ago, meaning the 3rd one I am aware of not to talk of others..

You are using your capability of creating uncountable monikers to have the believe others are doing same..

Funnily, some of you guys that are not on banning on alternative monikers use them to revalidate una own comments.. What an inferiority complex

Two things I have noticed about you ,
1. Your penchant for self delusions of grandeur. You see yourself in a light that you are not really. You and cultured do not belong in the same sentence. I put it to you again , you are a dishonest individual who operates multiple accounts. You push tribalism narrative grossly on this forum using your multiple accounts and that is extremely obvious to anyone who follows you sir.

2. Today is kingactor and fuckgive tomorrow it is lagosprince you will call me . This is my only account and I don't need more than one. I am not interested in validating or disproving anything to you for you and your antecedents are well known on this forum.

Again I ask you, how many accounts other than this do you operate on this forum? Or should I post your IP for you? grin your lies and manipulation can only work on the uninformed and less tech savvy.

grin
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by johnmartus(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
tamdun:

This is the question I have been asking them but they say yes because hausa people and Fulanis people hate Yoruba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekarau And Others Reject APC Power Sharing Template In Kano / 2023: Only Sick And Foolish People Will Be Voting APC / Who Is Hon. Engineer Emeka Nwaobi ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.