Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,848 members, 7,945,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? (626 Views)

Why I Didn’t Anoint Osinbajo Or Any APC Presidential Aspirant – Buhari / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / PDP Caucus Directs Members to Support any APC Candidates of their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by owobokiri(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
For what it's worth, I'd love an honest answer..

It's starting to look like the whole South West/Tinubu presidential madness is predicated on emasculating the igbos. For you guys, it's victory if you can corner the igbos and stop them from accessing higher political achievements. I don't know why you're all restless. It's not only the igbos that are calling for power shift. The middle belt, the South South, even afenifere! But you Tinubu Internet Urchins are fixated as usual on igbos! It has become an obsession for you guys. As long as the igbos are not succeeding politically, you are winning! What kind of evil mentality is that?
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Redcrafton: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

Will you vote for any APC candidate?

Do you think Igbos are clannish like you Yorubas?

DID THE IGBOS VOYE OJUKWU?

No Nigeria tribe are more patriotic than the Igbos.. What you have is fake patrotism...where you selfish greed is ahead.

Even you know the truth...

But they hate injustice and inequality...

They prefer merit...

That's why I support Adeshina of AFDB...if this was the turn of the Yorubas.

Forget Osinbanjo....
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by tamdun: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Redcrafton:

Yoruba gave more vote to pdp in 2015 compared to what igbo gave pdp, so the card u are trying to play won't work, u guys will always vote pdp, its covenant, hope ur children won't follow ur footsteps

1 Like

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Invictuse: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is that not how the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi came to begging in Lagos while he continue to loot the destiny of your Igbo father into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account while you shut your foolish mouth about that.

PrinceOfLagos:

But you went there to beg and campaign for votes for your thieving APC candidate in 2015 and 2019

Will you still go there to beg and canvass for votes in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Nyanmiridunce: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you went there to beg and campaign for votes for your thieving APC candidate in 2015 and 2019

See this clownish 'Yoruba' man always at alert to defend yeebos while denigrating Yorùbá.

Funny flat head kid
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Nyanmiridunce: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Redcrafton:

DID THE IGBOS VOYE OJUKWU?

No Nigeria tribe are more patriotic than the Igbos.. What you have is fake patrotism...where you selfish greed is ahead.

Even you know the truth...

But they hate injustice and inequality...

They prefer merit...

That's why I support Adeshina of AFDB...if this was the turn of the Yorubas.

Forget Osinbanjo....
Did you vote for Ojukwu, yes or no? When talks don dey long, na to hide some lies. You're not making sense, Igbo boy.
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by Afamed: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's call campaign . However don't begin another round of cry of marginalization when the same Apc retain power come 2023
Re: Will The SE Vote For Any APC Presidential Candidiate ? by KingOfTheDamned: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2022
helinues:

You see why I said you should talk about yourself and your likes.

My last banning was August last year and I have been active everything single day till this moment.

What do I need multiple accounts for when I am cultured with my comments? Na those who are regularly banned dey create multiple monikers.

You for example, this is definitely nofuckstogive, kingofthedamned actor, those 2 monikers got banned less than 2 weeks ago, meaning the 3rd one I am aware of not to talk of others..

You are using your capability of creating uncountable monikers to have the believe others are doing same..

Funnily, some of you guys that are not on banning on alternative monikers use them to revalidate una own comments.. What an inferiority complex

Why am I logging in and seeing 10 mentions from you?

You Berra respek yourself. If you and anyone have issues don't join me maybe you think we all have nothing to do like yourself?

Some of us are employed and don't have time to hang here 24 hours a day

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Soldiers Died In Auto-crash While Responding To Distress Call On IPOB / 2023: Presidential Aspirant, Adebayo Visits IBB, Seeks Blessings, Prayers / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Russia Warns Of Serious War If Putin Harms Any Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.