Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

This is Unfair. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is Unfair. (4930 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / Life Is Unfair, It Hurts / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
No problem Bro, na gay him be, him just choose to be Bobrisky.
lol aahh ewo, no wa ha la
Your face show.
He/She never wake up from sleep by now evrywhr 4 hot.

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
lol aahh ewo, no wa ha la
Your face show.
He/She never wake up from sleep by now evrywhr 4 hot.
Note: I don't like domestic violence neither do i like hitting women but some women can be very daring. I don't know if u have met any. They can be very rude, insultive and daring that, if u are that gentle and simple type, they would want to take ur Simplicity for Stupidity. That's why when a girl reports to me abt having issuses or a fight with a guy, i ensure i do proper investigation b4 giving my judgement. Do u know? Women are ENGINEERS. IF U TELL A WOMAN THAT U ARE CRAZY, WHEN SHE WANTS TO REPORT U, SHE WOULD SAY U SLAPPED HER AND PUSH HER DOWN. ALL THESE IS TO ENSURE U GET PUNISHED. I'AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Note: I don't like domestic violence neither do i like hitting women but some women can be very daring. I don't know if u have met any. They can be very rude, insultive and daring that, if u are that gentle and simple type, they would want to take ur Simplicity for Stupidity. That's why when a girl reports to me abt having issuses or a fight with a guy, i ensure i do proper investigation b4 giving my judgement. Do u know? Women are ENGINEERS. IF U TELL A WOMAN THAT U ARE CRAZY, WHEN SHE WANTS TO REPORT U, SHE WOULD SAY U SLAPPED HER AND PUSH HER DOWN. ALL THESE IS TO ENSURE U GET PUNISHED. I'AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE.
yeah sure, girls are different in ways
Re: This is Unfair. by candygist: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
They aren't real men. Real men makes proper investigations b4 taking action.

Have you made your own investigation ?
Re: This is Unfair. by candygist: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
U sound like a cave woman too. Do u know how some women can tempt some men to lay their hands on them? Oh! just because he is a man, u think he can't be hurt.

Oya go and defend greenwood in court na. Since you already have more evidence.
Re: This is Unfair. by candygist: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
shut up why dont u fire back at #fernandezisack . Low strength fellow

Which one be low strength fellow again ?
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
candygist:

Have you made your own investigation ?
Have u made urs too? grin
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2022
candygist:

Oya go and defend greenwood in court na. Since you already have more evidence.
I'm not saying what he did to her is good. I'm only after what prompted him to hit her. As u know, some girls can be very are rude, insultive, and aggressive like a tiger in nature. And not every guy can endure that tiger attitude.

Re: This is Unfair. by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

A Nigerian girl will die in silence cos she's enjoying the money.

Is that what you call the best ?
she was silent too. Only exposed him after he broke up with her. She had no means to maintain that lifestyle

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Greenwood is a cool and gentle guy in the pitch but i don't know outside the pitch. Something must have prompted him to hit his gf but as of the rape, i am 100% sure it's a PURE LIE THAT'S WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD. The Security agency over there takes women's accusation serious than men's accusation. They tend to believe women's accusation and take it very serious even if it's false.
stop making a fool of yourself. Have you not listened to the audio In uk laws its rape
Re: This is Unfair. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I don't know what all this unnecessary talk is all about tho..
That Dumbo greenwood should be flexing his little a$$ f**ked by his prison mates by now tho..

Just throw the kid in prison or sentence him to life imprisonment..

Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
ednut1:
stop making a fool of yourself. Have you not listened to the audio In uk laws its rape
He is only a suspect. He is in the custody of the police for questioning. He will only be found guilty after he has been tried. That was how u guys concluded abt Chelsea's goalkeeper(Mendy), that he was guilty of rape, not we heard that he was innocent.
Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
candygist:

Which one be low strength fellow again ?
dont have the power to. Go and attack ISBACK if it sure for you. u will just cry blood
Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Someone is violently abusing a woman and being accused of rape but somehow you have managed to turn the abuser to the victim. Na dust full most of una head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
He is only a suspect. He is in the custody of the police for questioning. He will only be found guilty after he has been tried. That was how u guys concluded abt Chelsea's goalkeeper(Mendy), that he was guilty of rape, not we heard that he was innocent.
When was Chelsea's Mendy ever accused of rape? What are you smoking brother? grin
Re: This is Unfair. by candygist: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
dont have the power to. Go and attack ISBACK if it sure for you. u will just cry blood
Cry blood for what ?
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shukusheka:
When was Chelsea's Mendy ever accused of rape? What are you smoking brother? grin
Don't quote me again.
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shukusheka:
Someone is violently abusing a woman and being accused of rape but somehow you have managed to turn the abuser to the victim. Na dust full most of una head. grin grin
It seems like u need glasses or probably u attended night school which is affecting ur sense of reasoning. Did i say he didn't beat her up? Can u even read at all? I said something must have prompted him to beat her up because, in the pitch, he doesn't seems to be violent even when fouled in the pitch in a rough manner. And as for the rape, he is only a suspect until he is tried and found guilty.
Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
candygist:

Cry blood for what ?
if you try a go with @fernandezisback enter quarrel with her and see, dont side her

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
It seems like u need glasses or probably u attended night school which is affecting ur sense of reasoning. Did i say he didn't beat her up? Can u even read at all? I said something must have prompted him to beat her up because, in the pitch, he doesn't seems to be violent even when fouled in the pitch in a rough manner. And as for the rape, he is only a suspect until he is tried and found guilty.
On the pitch he isn't violent so he is unlikely to be violent in real life. grin grin grin

What kind of primary school inference is this? Na akamu full your brain I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't quote me again.
Talk na. When was Chelsea's Mendy ever accused of rape you this Olodo. grin
Re: This is Unfair. by candygist: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
if you try a go with @fernandezisback enter quarrel with her and see, dont side her
Get a job bros.
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shukusheka:
On the pitch he isn't violent so he is unlikely to be violent in real life. grin grin grin

What kind of primary school inference is this? Na akamu full your brain I swear. grin

U be big FOOL. For judging a book by it's cover. Na people like una dey answer exam questions without reading. Did i say he isn't guilty for beating her up? I said something must have prompted him to beat her up.
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shukusheka:
Talk na. When was Chelsea's Mendy ever accused of rape you this Olodo. grin
Hopeless goat, didn't u read abt the false info abt his rape case?
Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
candygist:
Get a job bros.
And sit down your a$$ dear, give me one now pchweeew. Its like you dont know me ask about me Just take ur time okay (sic)
Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Only FOOLS that are here, like goats inside tipper van,
seun never see anything, he go soon turn this forum to [mbs]music blog site, everybody will find their way off lmfaoo....
Re: This is Unfair. by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
you are being silly. Its man city mendy. In that case there is no video evidence so its up to the court, mason own is a done deal

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Hopeless goat, didn't u read abt the false info abt his rape case?
Provide one evidence. Olodo grin
Re: This is Unfair. by Shukusheka(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
U be big FOOL. For judging a book by it's cover. Na people like una dey answer exam questions without reading. Did i say he isn't guilty for beating her up? I said something must have prompted him to beat her up.
You are literally judging Greenwood's personal life by is behaviour on the pitch where millions of people are watching him. Yet you are accusing me of "judging a book by it's cover" grin grin

Are you dense? Nothing should prompt you as a man to violently beat up a woman. You people are always subtly defending this stupidity until someone beats up a woman you are related to. All these sitting on the fence flies off the window if the woman Greenwood assaulted were to be your sister. Ode!
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Shukusheka:
You are literally judging Greenwood's personal life by is behaviour on the pitch where millions of people are watching him. Yet you are accusing me of "judging a book by it's cover" grin grin

Are you dense? Nothing should prompt you as a man to violently beat up a woman. You people are always subtly defending this stupidity until someone beats up a woman you are related to. All these sitting on the fence flies off the window if the woman Greenwood assaulted were to be your sister. Ode!
Did i praise him for his act? Did i defend him for beating her up? I'm only talking abt what could have prompted him to do so. I'm even more concern abt the rape case.
Re: This is Unfair. by Greystone: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Goodday, Fellas. To those guys who assume that white girls are the best. Shey una don see say white girls self get their own for body?

No girl is perfect. White or black. I get that.

Bt why the fvck are you using Greenwood as an example here, portraying him as a victim when he was the f00l that was abusive several times to his gf?

Are you a proponent of physical and emotional abuse? WTF is wrong with you? angry
Re: This is Unfair. by Greystone: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep fooling around after sharing your brainless comment..
Something prompted you to beat a woman?
Say that nonsense when we are done with his case..
You must be a clueless individual to utter this nonsense..
Pls get out with your brainless talk..

Don’t mind the ewu.
If it’s his sister, will he be happy if her bf beats her up and rapes her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Grabs Mother Big Yansh As His Lamborghini Arives / Olosho House Experience of a16yr old / I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.