Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

This is Unfair. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is Unfair. (4936 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / Life Is Unfair, It Hurts / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is Unfair. by ukaface(f): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
nachisunday:
@ukaface on this one, hw fa nw hapy new month dear
happy New month
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Greystone:

No girl is perfect. White or black. I get that.

Bt why the fvck are you using Greenwood as an example here, portraying him as a victim when he was the f00l that was abusive several times to his gf?

Are you a proponent of physical and emotional abuse? WTF is wrong with you? angry
I didn't portray him as the victim, i only use him as illustration that white girls aren't perfect either. Something must have prompted him to do what he did. But as for the rape, i don't believe it until he is proven guilty. As for now, he is only a suspect until he is proven guilty.
Re: This is Unfair. by Greystone: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't portray him as the victim, i only use him as illustration that white girls aren't perfect either. Something must have prompted him to do what he did. But as for the rape, i don't believe it until he is proven guilty. As for now, he is only a suspect until he is proven guilty.

Did you listen to the audio recordings? I don’t think you did.

He beat her up and raped her.

Nothing justifies that.

If babe vex u, no be by force to continue relationship with her. Just walk away. Relationship is not by force.

Get that out of ur head that beating up a woman can be justified.

“She provoked me, she provoked me so I beat her up…”

How many soldiers don provoke u for this life? How many have u beaten up? angry

2 Likes

Re: This is Unfair. by nachisunday(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
ukaface:
happy New month
same same here, my dear your face show, your shoe shine.
I have something to tell Mail me now #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Re: This is Unfair. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Smallhead:

You this Jobless, Heartbroken and Stupid Woman. Keep running your mouth on every topic because of the rubbish life you have lived at the expense of Men. Listen, Evil Men will continue to come your part, hunt and destroy you. unless you change your mindset about "Men".
You have meant worse one's because of your expectations from them, we humans are not perfect, that's why you have to love someone despite his imperfection, Mrs. Perfect woman. Even the guy fucking you now will get tired and dump or cheat on your broke and jobless dirty ass soon.
You see men as the cause of your backwardness in life, na you go tire. I blame any simp you can easily manipulate, with this your rat mindset. Have a useless life looser!
You are really crying while I am laughing..your words won't hurt a fly..
You are not perfect but you beat a woman up.. grin grin
Say that when the law deals with him.. grin

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Greystone:

Don’t mind the ewu.
If it’s his sister, will he be happy if her bf beats her up and rapes her?
They are bunch of weak kids tho..they always support nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are really crying while I am laughing..your words won't hurt a fly..
You are not perfect but you beat a woman up.. grin grin
Say that when the law deals with him.. grin
How would he rape his own gf? That's what i don't understand.
Re: This is Unfair. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
How would he rape his own gf? That's what i don't understand.
Check up the definition of rape truvelis..
Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Check up the definition of rape truvelis..
I know the definition of rape. I still don't believe he raped her until proper investigation has been done.
Re: This is Unfair. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know the definition of rape. I still don't believe he raped her until proper investigation has been done.
Then wait truvelis wait..
He assaulted that lady truvelis he assaulted..he battered her truvelis.. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then wait truvelis wait..
He assaulted that lady truvelis he assaulted..he battered her truvelis.. cry cry cry cry cry
As for the battered, i agree but not for the rape until the matter has been Properly investigated.
Re: This is Unfair. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
As for the battered, i agree but not for the rape until the matter has been Properly investigated.
That was why I said wait..he committed a huge crime and I hope he pays for it.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: This is Unfair. by Truvelisback(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Goodday, Fellas. Modified: are these punishments not too much on this young lad, Greenwood? Benjamin Mendy who was found guilty of rape, wasn't treated this manner. Odoi of Chelsea who had similar rape case, was never treated this way. We didn't hear abt any of their team mates unfollowing them. I'm a Man utd fan, but Why is Greenwood's case different? He is only suspect, not guilty until he is found guilty. As a Man utd fan, i don't think they are united.

Re: This is Unfair. by Lecrayjammy: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't have BRAIN, if u do, u won't be onesided. Do u know whether it was she that first hit him or slapped him?

na u get time to quote that slowpoke. grin

He's argumentative

exile from that pathetic dullard that only care of woman. sad

to ur topic grin

Honestly, i love Greenwood. And he's my best prayer so far. . I dnt knw y white treated him that way. . To me he's very cool and gentle. . I jux love the dude lifestyle.

buh to that gal that got him dix mess.

she will not live to tell her story. .

WTF MAN?

Girl are useless, all of them. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / Woo Me, The Wooer With The Finest Integration Of Words Will Be Ma B.f.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.