Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,001 members, 7,970,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (78240 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Yet it's Christians that always make the most noise about witches, demonic possession and spiritual attacks?

Where do you see atheists talk like that?

Ok

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by adeyemioyeleke(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2022
You for follow the person too go challenge the juju priest too make you mad instantly
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by AntiMen: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Eife:
It could be a close friend, relative or past lover
Humans are wicked, everybody just Dey wait for his or her own transformation
That’s part of life shit

Be direct....

Everybody is wicked including you....
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by membranus: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
Are you sure?

I am very, very sure. The spiritual problem will disappear. Too many testimonies confirming this.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this?
If we keep saying that gender nairaland will say we are misogynists
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
Probably an ex who promised her marriage and later dumped her for her friend grin

Reasons guys should let women know your intentions the first day you asked her out.

If you want sex only, be blunt and all out about it.
if you see "wifely" potentials, let her know but never make no promises.
I think my ex did the same to me,, I can't believe I dumped her but she always pump on my mind
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Lols, that's why it's so important to align to something.

I learnt something very early in life, it's not good for a man to be alone in this world, a wise book once said that.

Witchcraft is real and some people really down play some of these things.

I once met a billionaire who told me no one sustainably succeed just like that at this level. Well someone will want to argue.
Do you mean to be successful you need juju
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean to be successful you need juju

Oh no Hassan, by all means. It means you need insights from the supernatural not just your brain and competence.

Weda you're a Christian or Muslim or traditionalist or even a free thinker, we know of the God factor helping people to do extraordinary things.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Walletreloaded: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Nawa ooo

If you're yet to listen to the podcast on Emotional Intelligence, please grab your Techno, Infinix or Itel phone. Go to FM radio app and search for Emotional Intelligence and you.

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by causimalbarka(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

Lol..

The God of chosen
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dagger111(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Dagger111, did you check?

Checker ni.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dagger111(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2022
ajailer:

Good day bros. Abeg no mind wetin most of the ppl Dey talk here jare. I know u no wan put ur head anyhow inside wetin be like that

Can u pls alert maybe human rights office and tell them to check out the strange situation you saw and d address of d place. Pls make sure to follow up on wether dem go.

U can never know. Maybe Na ur helper u Dey set free like that.

Hmmmm
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by enonche85(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

Oga, u should've raised an alarm and call people around. That is someone tied down spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:

Checker ni.
Lmaaaaao!!!!
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

The holy spirit has revealed to me that's your mother is responsible.
Stop using the Holy Spirit to joke because when the repercussions start manifesting, you will have no idea that it is something said in carelessness that is the cause.

Have a good day
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by yunqdady: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

Prove it.
An assignment for you.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by atiku07(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Asquare84:
If i was the one i will kill the monitor lizard
then u have succesfully killed the said soul
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Stop using the Holy Spirit to joke because when the repercussions start manifesting, you will have no idea that it is something said in carelessness that is the cause.

Have a good day

Feaar mongering.Nonsense.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
Why this ? Remember , woe unto any human who say what the holy spirit has not say. Be careful of what you say pls

Excuse me?
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ijoba85: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank you, I'll work on it
membranus:

I am very, very sure. The spiritual problem will disappear. Too many testimonies confirming this.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Babastrong(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Tokskob2008 post=109869204]The person wey tie lizard down go die one day and the lizard will be set free...

No one on earth is all-powerful.. For everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.[ Before land kills the bad one, the good would have spoilt. May God protect us.]
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Franking: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
zexy2030:

Ok wait for it.

Waiting
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dshocker(m): 3:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Dagger111:

What are we doing with these picture?....I believe God directed you there to liberate the caged soul,but you went there and snapped pictures.

I urge you to mobilize boys,go there and set that lizard free.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Dshocker(m): 3:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.

Are you saying that the devil(lucifer) does not exist or have no power?
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by thecommunist(m): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2022
Dagger111:

Checker ni.
Hahaha...rhat quite funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / The Yoruba Names Of God / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.