Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (78131 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by bilangha(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
During school days i remebered a big tree where people usually nailed their offenders on.it was mostly petronised by the Ibirra people, inshort the use to booked space

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
You could have raise alarms and people will set the lizards free and beat the hell out of that lady

4 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by CaptMarvel(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this?
You are an idol on your own yet you can't set free a simple small lizard! What a shameless idol angry

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Freemasonry: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
See wetin dey tire me about black people. She get time, energy and resources to do jazz to tie person, but she no fit loose herself from the poverty wey hol am. Imagine what someone that is destitute, and illegally sleeping in abandoned buildings is busy doing.
God forbid!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ajailer(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmm. Plenty things to talk but don’t know where to start
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by brightDdon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:
Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

Op,, this is what I expect of you,,
Quietly walk away, thereafter come back with like five adult male of like mind, your mission is only to set the lizard free,, remember you'll persuade her to set the lizard free herself,, you will also creat a scene to inform others..

For her not to be beaten and disgrace, she'll corporate.. you can imagine,,

She's lucky I'm not the op.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ajailer(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:

Good day bros. Abeg no mind wetin most of the ppl Dey talk here jare. I know u no wan put ur head anyhow inside wetin be like that

Can u pls alert maybe human rights office and tell them to check out the strange situation you saw and d address of d place. Pls make sure to follow up on wether dem go.

U can never know. Maybe Na ur helper u Dey set free like that.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by cliqtips: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are right but then...
We should be concerned about how long that evil has been done and how long this evil person still have to live in life.
The long the evil person lives, the longer the lizard would still be there and making
Unless, there is divine intervention from above to set it loose and deliver the person in question.

What baffles me is that some people no believe that there is evil.

Tokskob2008:
The person wey tie lizard down go die one day and the lizard will be set free...

No one on earth is all-powerful.. For everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

Hello

I would like to have a chat with you
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by riches4me(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
ivolt:
It is a shame some people believe this nonsense.
SMH
It's a shame people like you don't believe this
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by alphamars(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
All this wicked people for this country nor know where their problems dey? Dem nor fit tie our wicked politicians? Our mumu nor too much?
Dem dey tie innocent soul dey raise shoulders
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Emperor88(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.
Hollywood don burst their brain finish dem no dit reason again. Nobody fit tie Burahi/Tinubu all this years with all thier curses everyday.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by redsun(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The person wey tie lizard down go die one day and the lizard will be set free...

No one on earth is all-powerful.. For everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

The poor lizard is most likely to die before the senseless slowpoke that tied it up in a cage. That is animal cruelty that is purely driven by subjectness and blissful ignorance.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by writeprof(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rawhumper:
But what happens when the lizard dies natural death..?
Thanks for ur answers, nobody knows it all and am here to get informed.

Thanks.

That's the irony. If the lizard dies a natural death, both 'prisoners' get their freedom.

quote author=writeprof post=111452847]
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Mcslize: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wallix:

He is right. It is all nonsense and a figment of some people extremely dark imagination. If it were to works, why can't it be used for good things? Ordinary electricity, Lagos is surrounded by water yet water is scarce, crude oil we get plenty for Nigeria, still fuel scarcity. The real rich people ruling the world: Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Zuckerberg etc. Dem not sabi weytin juju be, and they are loaded to the brim and rule the world including all the backward juju people for Africa. It is all this nonsense and misinformation that leads young people to carry our unnecessary killing in the name of money ritual. You think Babalawo sef no want blow!? Make him self do money ritual make we see na. grin

Bro evil can't be used for anything good. That's why it's called evil. They only have the power to cause havocs.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by tofu4u: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2022
You believe that such power exist, but all this while they can't tie Buhari from traveling to UK, and fix our health sector undecided
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Desusi: 3:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Imagine? Someone says he did not believe in the shit.The Bible says my people are perishing because of lack of knowledge. In another place,the Bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power, casting down imaginations and every thoughts that rise against God.Anywhere with JESUS you can safely go. Men,the world lies in wickedness!
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by muheeb01(m): 4:04am On Mar 29, 2022
People are intentionally wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Cordenify(m): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2022
House of Joy: As Sure as God’s Love for His Son https://miheanyi..com/2022/03/he-who-did-not-spare-his-own-son-but.html
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ishilove: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.
Dagger111, did you check?
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ishilove: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Thegoodone13:
You could have raise alarms and people will set the lizards free and beat the hell out of that lady
Simple.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by berbs: 4:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Ask yourself if that same lady has progressed in life. Omase ooooo. cry
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:

Forget all these rubbish stuffs, bros.

If any man had the power to do this, no man would be alive or rich today.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by MadamOk(f): 5:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Na wa ooo
God please untie that innocent soul, let him or her be free spiritually and physically

It is well
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by midehi2(f): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2022
ivolt:

Your village priest has brainwashed you.
Hope he is not also blackmailing with fear.
Guy, go and relax jor angry if i tell you stories cold will run thru your spine, you guys are just froming ignorance here, deep down you know the truth, even in your own home village, dem yakpa
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Father4all: 5:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Dagger111:

you are part of the problem in this world. You could have called other people and forced that idiot open the cage. You shouldn't have narrated the story. You just spoilt my day
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2022
whippersnapper:
It could only be one tribe who are known for their skullastic prowess. Thier evil and wickedness knows no bound

You mean the Yerebas?
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ifakiland(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
Probably an ex who promised her marriage and later dumped her for her friend grin

Reasons guys should let women know your intentions the first day you asked her out.

If you want sex only, be blunt and all out about it.
if you see "wifely" potentials, let her know but never make no promises.
You're a mumu, so for your mind na only girls dey dey heartbroken?? Who told you men too don't tie girls destiny Smh
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Subonbon(m): 5:41am On Mar 29, 2022
excomarow:
Lord have mercy....

Please repeat after me.,. Dear Lord anybody who as tied down my destiny, whosoever and wherever... HOLY GHOST FIRE! HOLY GHOST FIRE!! HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! Amen

Be Free In Jeses Name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.