Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,385 members, 7,940,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (78129 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Voodoo That He Has Used To Tied Down His Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Skyfornia(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Please tell that person to go and try such in the midnight.

Hahahahaha...funny. so na only for midnight juju dey work?

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wether Chosen is fake or not, there are genuine clean pastors and worshippers among them. As long as genuine worshippers and pastor's are there, God's presence will also be there. Think critically before you conclude.
ultimateprof:

No wonder you always cap vatical. Chosen too na fake and by so doing, you can't use devil to fight devil.

TB Joshua don die ba?
Na Mouka remain. Ndi ara!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nebutaman:
Nobody can tie Soul down. It's spiritually impossible. Soul is the most important particle of God's creation and the Divine will never allow anyone, being, entity or spirit to touch it. Remember Job's story in the Bible? Satan was forbidden from touching Soul because Soul is divine. Our other bodies can be attacked and harmed but not Soul, which is a Spark of God. We are atoms of the Holy Spirit, Soul and nothing can touch us unless we allow it.

ayt
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
God1000:
I don't believe in this shit
bros, things de happen oooooo just pray that evil people dont remember you or your famliy

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
U have tried ur best by demanding their freedom very soon the earth will take away the ones who tied them and liberation will show forth. Once their is a voice demanding for the freedom that soul will soon be liberated

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by noble2faith(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

God doesn't destroy...He Creates, builds, repairs and recreates. He is not God of thunder...

But Devil steals, kills and destroys according to those who believe in him...so why didn't he maintain his trademark and show the man what he is capable of?

Bumuhahahahmuhaha... I laugh laughably.
So you believe God and Satan exist and you don't believe the presence of Juju! How dumb! How may I describe your stupidity!

You are worse than atheists!

I thought you were one, not until I came across your post I quoted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by oshaosha2014(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Not like that. Darkness doesn't like open places. Let him walk a rural part of Ibadan at night and be challenging them. Na spiritual arrow them go shoot he go think say na mosquito bite am but something don enter body. Next thing he falls sick maybe after a month and the sickness is incurable even though there are drugs for it.

Skyfornia:

Hahahahaha...funny. so na only for midnight juju dey work?

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Elizmife: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is the degree of Wickedness being Pepetuated under the Sun.

Many today are chained , bottled, Calabashed, caged and padlocked in the Spiritual and they are living Hopelessly and Helplessly.

Many have been tied to various objects thrown into the sea. No Matter the kind of work they do, or money they make, it will be like using Basket to fetch water. Fruitless Efforts . Many are working like an Elephant but eating like an ant because Evil decrees and garments have been worn open them.
Some can have good deals and Promises only to disappointed at the point of their Breakthrough.

But I Stand this Moment as a Chosen and a Servant of GOD! Beginning from this photo right here, I send Holy Destructive Thunder to the Foundation of that cage and Power or altar backing it. In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all my Heart, I Destroy everything! I return the arrow on the head of that lady and I Liberate whoever it is that has been tied.

Listen Folks, living Empty is Dangerous. Living one leg here and one leg there is Dangerous!
Living a Life of compromise is Dangerous!
You need to Surrender, Believe and stand Firmly with GOD so when they take your name or Matter to any evil altar, there will Divine Bomb from to Blaster and destroy whoever.

12th & 13th of this Month of February 2022 is a great opportunity for yokes and Bondages to be Broken! No Matter the Number of years or Foundation involved.

It is Happening life @ The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Headquarters in Lagos , Nigeria in a Heavenly Settlement Program titled From Sorrow to JOY.

Save the date! Don't Miss it for anything. Go there and let GOD ALMIGHTY settle your Matter!

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Prodigy777(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
I guess it's coincidence too that you are able pen down your thoughts and comments.
Skyfornia:

The thing you called evil is a coincidence...some times, when you do good you receive good, when you do evil you receive evil..but most times evil happens even to those that do good...and it just a coincidence. Nobody is somewhere conjuring things .
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:

Exactly, your knowledge limits you...and right now, your knowledge puts you under the dictate of juju. But there's something you don't know...and that thing will liberate you once you know it.

Ok na, kwantinu.
But one last thing, the juju that kills no cost. Young ill minded boys are in various villages test running them.
Always be on guard if you may.

I survived by God's grace and the help of uncle who walked the walk and I started taking traditional medicine. This was just wen I was writing Jamb o.
I for don enter grave tey try, you wouldn't want to know how the sickness was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Bullet01(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
I can feel the person under this bondage is also here reading this.

I just dey pity the poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ShenTeh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
With all their wickedness dem still no see money pay rent. Shior.

4 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Elizmife: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
Go to that place and check for that lady!
Something has Happened there today!!
Something unimaginable has happened!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

AMEN
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by ikorodureporta: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who talk say juju no dey work??

Some people dey suffer today bcoz of that kyne caging

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Skyfornia(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
noble2faith:

Bumuhahahahmuhaha... I laugh laughably.
So you believe God and Satan exist and you don't believe the presence of Juju! How dumb! How may I describe your stupidity!

You are worse than atheists!

I thought you were one, not until I came across your post I quoted.

I don't insult when there's an argument...insult is only for the weak and those who feel defeated. Have a good night

5 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nonexisting: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
See how unkempt and dirty the room where she tied the person is. She couldn't even untie herself from the shackles of poverty but she believed she tied someone's destiny. Vaginarians and empty headedness.

4 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by CocaineLord(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Evil is real

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by georgeakins: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!
The GOD of CHOSEN has caused Wahala there. The person caged has been liberated! Something strange has hit the girl.

Aren't you supposed to liberate yourself first?
An idle person like you, who spends all his time on Nairaland, visiting every thread, needs liberation and deliverance.

Prophet, heal thyself!
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Skyfornia(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ezemeiyogu:

Ok na, kwantinu.
But one last thing, the juju that kills no cost. Young ill minded boys are in various villages test running them.
Always be on guard if you may.

I survived by God's grace and the help of uncle who walked the walk and I started taking traditional medicine. This was just wen I was writing Jamb o.
I for don enter grave tey try, you wouldn't want to know how the sickness was.

Oga, you are being deceived...these things happen only in Africa cause you so much believe in them.

One 'powerful' juju man in my village dey wear and sell nosemask to people against coronavirus...what an irony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by writeprof(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rawhumper:
But if the lizard doesn't eat, it will die nah so how does she feed the lizard?

And why didn't u get some guys who will go there forcibly and take it by force or are u having something with her?

Op open up to us!! embarassed

They will feed it of course. There's a saying that prisoners and their minders are both under captivity grin

quote author=Dagger111 post=109868176]Due to line of my profession, I went for a resolution meeting btw a wealthy family members today. Then, i was shown some apartments occupied illegally by some talents. I felt lik avin a vis-à-vis interaction wit d talents in view of enlightening them d punishment of occupying some1's property without his/her consent. When i banged into 1 of d rooms, i meet 2 ladies, btw age 35-40. I interrogated them that on whose authority are they occupying d property? She was abt given an answer, when i saw a cage from afar, i moved closer and was shocked to see a life Agama lizard, tied wit rope by d waist as to restrict it movement inside same cage. That's double punishment, as in, been locked and tied at same time inside d cage.

At this point, i question the both ladies. I said i am a yoruba boy and understand what that means, but i want them to enlighten me further, the reason they tied an Agama Lizard in a cage, is that not cruelty? The woman was just looking up and down, then i requested she free the innocent Lizard, she said "Never", not in a life time and there are consequences if she dares try it, instead, she will rather vacate the building with her Lizard. When i see that the arguments was creating a scene, i snapped the Cage of the Agama Lizard and take my leave.

At this point, an old woman came and said to me, Alagba (young man)!! that Lizard is representing a soul and that soul is somewhere suffering now, maybe he/she is seriously sicked now and can't move an inch or the person might be working hard to meet day ends and night needs without seeing any proceed or progress. I felt touched to my soul, I only wish i could help the poor Lizard but what do I know, what can i do? I fear nothing at all. Like i always said, i am bigger than any evil plan against me, I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

What can you say about this? Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 and other moderators, pls help push this to FP.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
I believe in God and he is my Greatest.

Nothing dey do person wey trust God. His Grace is very sufficient for my needs.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Gift96: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
That is the degree of Wickedness being Pepetuated under the Sun.

Many today are chained , bottled, Calabashed, caged and padlocked in the Spiritual and they are living Hopelessly and Helplessly.

Many have been tied to various objects thrown into the sea. No Matter the kind of work they do, or money they make, it will be like using Basket to fetch water. Fruitless Efforts . Many are working like an Elephant but eating like an ant because Evil decrees and garments have been worn open them.
Some can have good deals and Promises only to disappointed at the point of their Breakthrough.

But I Stand this Moment as a Chosen and a Servant of GOD! Beginning from this photo right here, I send Holy Destructive Thunder to the Foundation of that cage and Power or altar backing it. In the Name of JESUS Christ whom I Love with all my Heart, I Destroy everything! I return the arrow on the head of that lady and I Liberate whoever it is that has been tied.

Listen Folks, living Empty is Dangerous. Living one leg here and one leg there is Dangerous!
Living a Life of compromise is Dangerous!
You need to Surrender, Believe and stand Firmly with GOD so when they take your name or Matter to any evil altar, there will Divine Bomb from to Blaster and destroy whoever.

12th & 13th of this Month of February 2022 is a great opportunity for yokes and Bondages to be Broken! No Matter the Number of years or Foundation involved.

It is Happening life @ The Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Headquarters in Lagos , Nigeria in a Heavenly Settlement Program titled From Sorrow to JOY.

Save the date! Don't Miss it for anything. Go there and let GOD ALMIGHTY settle your Matter
Oga we are in March already

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Emmanuelellah: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
O God loose me and let me go! Only Jesus can carry out the operation successfully.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Temptee101(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:
[s]All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived[/s].

I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in (that's if you believe in anything) to please SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by LostMyZeal(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
aikyg:
This is just a pet lizard. If the subject sees this post and decides to sue you to court, you'll pay through your nose. I'm even surprised that this kind of post was pushed to the front page.

See you sounding all smart and fooling yourself in the process grin

Pet lizard indeed...na gullible clowns like una wey like to form smart make wey Bubu be presido today

Silly undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by LikeAking: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

Op kindly do me a Favor!

Lies!
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by writeprof(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Wether Chosen is fake or not, there are genuine clean pastors and worshippers among them. As long as genuine worshippers and pastor's are there, God's presence will also be there. Think critically before you conclude.

Truthfully factual. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Skyfornia:
All these things are fancy...it doesn't work. Few weeks ago someone was in ibadan or somewhere in Yoruba land challenging all the locals and their juju priests to come showcase their juju...none was found.

Juju no dey work...don't be deceived.
do you know what later happened to that young man at night? No be for my mouth you go for hear
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Africans are their own problem. The reason we are backwards we don't have sense.
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Awoleesu(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dagger111:
I am an idol of my own home, infact when alone, i get scared of myself. Take it or leave it. The picture is at the next slide for ur consumption. Take a look gentle and be careful in life.

Truly, you should be...

I am afraid of you myself!

Who talks to "Talents"?! cool
Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wallix:

He is right. It is all nonsense and a figment of some people extremely dark imagination. If it were to works, why can't it be used for good things? Ordinary electricity, Lagos is surrounded by water yet water is scarce, crude oil we get plenty for Nigeria, still fuel scarcity. [s]The real rich people ruling the world: Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Zuckerberg etc. Dem not sabi weytin juju be,[/s] and they are loaded to the brim and rule the world including all the backward juju people for Africa. It is all this nonsense and misinformation that leads young people to carry our unnecessary killing in the name of money ritual. You think Babalawo sef no want blow!? Make him self do money ritual make we see na. grin

Ignorance Is an Acute Ailment which can only be Cured by "Real Education & Enlightenment". For where the Whites Juju dey, Africans Juju dey learn lol. So you think they really developed those technologies they are using themselves? I don't have time to go Into details. Just go read about " Nazis Occultism" first. Besides I'm absolutely sure you must be In your 20's. When you get Into your 30's, You will understand LIFE better and your View about the world will change.....

6 Likes

Re: Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) by udemzyudex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Some go say nothing like JuJu say na fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.