Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

A Student Less Than 25years Old Rejects 30k For Mentorship Without Regrets.why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Student Less Than 25years Old Rejects 30k For Mentorship Without Regrets.why? (162 Views)

Businesses In Nigeria You Can Invest In Without Regrets / 25years Old And Spoilt Picture Turned New / I Need 30k For 10 Days Will Repay 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Student Less Than 25years Old Rejects 30k For Mentorship Without Regrets.why? by Odumegwucanice(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Yes and yes!!!! I know what is going through your mind.

some people de mad for this country ooo. How person for this harsh economy go reject correct 30k like that.

this matter no make sense.

If bank do mistake send me this kind money; My life don set me that oooo

While I guess that isn't the way Hilary thinks

You see, Hilary and I have been good friends for a while since seminary school.

After secondary school, Fortunately for both of us, We both got admissions into one of the best schools in Nigeria (a humble brag).

But life was tough and so was our relationship.

Between the stress,lectures way no de finish, the term papers, the assignments and the hunger especially;
I think our relationship grew sour.

But Everything changed when I met him by chance last week Saturday.

I got to meet him during our school's election campaigns.

My goodness, he was looking good.

As for "humble" me; I was trying to keep up.

We ate lunch at a mini restaurant ( I can't still remember the name) where we discussed about life, relationship, business and medical college when he said something interesting to me.

Here is how the story goes:

Someone was interested in learning how to sell products online by simply using their smart phone.

If you are curious, that's how we make our living

The person asked for mentorship for 30k so he would learn the strategies of this market

But guess what his responses was

"Thank you for the offer but I am not interested".

Make I type am again.

"Thank you for the offer but I am not interested"

"Are you kidding me this boy" I immediately shouted

I asked him why did he reject such easy money like that and the answer was simple.

He said "My attention is the only currency I have, I don't want it divided".

Let me explain

This is new year abi. Most people want to be a graphic designer, a copywriter, an affiliate marketer, a web developer, a blogger and so on.... at once!!!!!

Haba!!!!!!!

Brother calm down

I been think say na only 365 days we get for this new year..... you are not doing witchcraft brother

My advice to you this 2022

Calm down and learn one.

You see, all these opportunities have the tendency to make you money online as soon as possible.

Though I fit argue say in get some opportunities pass de other.

I have seen graphic designers who make money consistently( these ogas charge 5k per flier)

I have seen people less than 30 years of age in affiliate programs who have banked not less than 300k monthly in Nigeria.(My oga way de teach me this business don reason 540k this month)

The goal is to make money and make money in abundance but please
don't load yourself with too much before E choke for you.

Your attention is only limited to a number of tasks.

Even Eistein self, na only book in Sabi pass

Focus on one, do your best and let your work speak for itself.

If baba jeso de on our side, nonsense no fit de mumu for our side

P.S: If you feel say you one de sell sell person online products

Kindly chat me up on Whatsapp, 08072863166

I rarely respond to texts on this platform.

Thanks and have a nice day my friends.

(1) (Reply)

CBN: How To Report A Dissatisfied Bank / Starting A Business With As Low As 11,000 / Available In Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.