Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. (1084 Views)

4 Types Of Confused Men In This World / Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down / I Need A Mature Advise Guys Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

waiting ooo

U no de drink and u no de BLA anything...

so how u COME take de enjoy diz LIFE...

MY G...

I go ADVISE u to start 1 of does...

wit Time u will get better at it...

WTF MAN
No,I enjoy the heavenly brew.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
No,I enjoy the heavenly brew.
Holly Gram cool

Heavenly brew...

ABEG no VEX..

I no UNDERSTAND u...

WHICH 1 be Heavenly brew...

Na NAME of drink?

WTF MAN
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Heavenly brew...

ABEG no VEX..

I no UNDERSTAND u...

WHICH 1 be Heavenly brew...

Na NAME of drink?

WTF MAN
is the drink that's makes one an immortal wink
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Newboss(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2022
Go and hustle. Forget school.

Stop struggling. Don't waste time on what is not working. Check well, you'll see something that is working. Leverage on what's working.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
is the drink that's makes one an immortal wink
Holly Gram cool

OGA which kind DRINK 1 make PESIN immortal...

Na JUJU u de do Ni..

ur OWN PASS my own ooo

at least I no de do JUJU...

WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awwwww Boy Cries As His Girlfriend Surprises Him (vid) / What's The Right Thing To Do In My Current Dilemma? / My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.