Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. (1063 Views)

4 Types Of Confused Men In This World / Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down / I Need A Mature Advise Guys Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2022
I will try to go anonymous as much as possible, as some of my folks on nairaland would be able know who is the person sending these message,it kind of lengthy I need advice on what to do, my Acedemical life is a mess. As of now I am going to uni from my parents house, and frankly I don't like it, haven't been able to study I sleep late, it just so distracting at home, finding it difficult to cope, previously I had stay in school hostel differ my admission, stayed off campus as well, always complain during exam period "i can't continue schooling" , miss one of my paper last semester didn't go. The thing is it's mental health issue had taken drugs before discontinue, didn't have the necessary fund(I make up bad scenario believing they will happen, none of happen, just sth I have gotten used too, my mind can run wide)As of now don't know how I can adapt myself to read in a noisy place, if anyone has advised on these I am open for suggestions, sorry it was lengthy and fill with grammatical error.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Shedrack777: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2022
are you business wise? is there a handiwork you love doing? if yes, try give it a shot. seems education is not your talent, because for you to be educated, you really yourself and guts.
VOTE SHEDRACK FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023 FOR A REDEFINED NIGERIA
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Godada(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2022

It is written all over your write up that you are in a worse case of shot nerves.

The best option would been probably for you to have a change of scene. But your schooling will be a hindrance.

Mental health is not a matter to be handled with kid gloves. In an anatomical level, strip away the flesh, digestive system, respiratory system and other systems down to just the nervous system, we are all basically brain matter. In other words we live in our head.

So you should probably seek mental help.

Then you really need to leave that house, and you also need to be more discipline.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2022
you are having a lot lack of focus and loss of hope....this is the next option

Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Shedrack777:
are you business wise? is there a handiwork you love doing? if yes, try give it a shot.
Thanks alot for the advice, I give it a try
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by ibechris(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
Go learn work as school no gree u go.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
you are having a lot lack of focus and loss of hope....this is the next option
I am a phonexi sir/Mama I burn from my ashes and rise into a new being grin
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2022
ibechris:
SUCIDE IS THE ONLY OPTION

Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Godada:
tongue[b] SUCIDE IS THE ONLY OPTION[/b]
yes sir
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2022
ibechris:
Go learn work as school no gree u go.funny enough I actually enjoy reading during the holidays but I don't like exam, and right now my home is noisy finding it difficult to study, not use to a noisy place.

Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2022
vistarDex:
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
vistarDex:
I WILL END MY LIFE
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Don't believe suicides is the only option, I believe they is sth I am missing here.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
who is messy with my account, what up with that clone
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2022
Godada:

I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
vistarDex:
who is messy with my Girlfriend , what up with that boy
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool MY G..

WEED Na d BEST tin...

NO 2 REASON d matterz...

Even if Na half stick of WEED, try DRAG am..

if ur HEAD FIT still Carry, Den DRAG FULL stick...

U go SEE as ur life go change...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na u go THANK me later...

WTF MAN
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G..

dry wood Na d BEST tin...

NO 2 REASON d matterz...

Even if Na half stick of cup , try DRAG me..

if my HEAD FIT still Carry, Den DRAG FULL stick...

U go SEE as ur left go change...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na u go THANK me later...

WTF MAN
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109884205][/quote] Hello sir/mama am kind of new to nairaland don't know the do's and don't of posting and replying message, pls they is a time for everything, came online to seek for advice, let me just get what I am looking for, and I will be on my way, am kind of confused majority of the comments posted are not my typing.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2022
vistarDex:
Hello sir/mama am kind of new to nairaland don't know the do's and don't of posting and replying message, pls they is a time for everything, came online to seek for advice, let me just get what I am looking for, and I will be on my way, am kind of confused majority of the comments posted are not my typing.
ask Candidlady for more explanations, lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109884303][/quote] Holly Gram cool MY G..

waiting I do u Na!

Y u no 1 let my WEED rest in peace...

WTF MAN
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Candidlady: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
ask Candid.lady for more explanations, lipsrsealed

Whats your obsession with my moniter young man undecided

This food you are trying to eat is only meant for elders. Please be wise

Do have a lovely day
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool MY G..

waiting I do u Na!

Y u no 1 let my wood rest in peace...

BLESSINGS MAN
Cause I don't support wood smoking,sir.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Whats your obsession with my moniter young man undecided

This food you are trying to eat is only meant for elders. Please be wise

Do have a lovely day
moniker ma'am,that's how it's spelt Candidlady,sorry Bandidlady...
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
Cause I don't support wood smoking,sir.
Holly Gram cool

But u de drink BEER?

WTF MAN
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Candidlady: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
moniker ma'am,that's how it's spelt Candidlady,sorry Bandidlady...

Tell that to auto correct...

Now Shu lil fly, go play with poo
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

But u de drink BEER?

WTF MAN
no sir,but Candidlady does...
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Kingpin1000: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2022
Oga do you have double personality?
Back to your first post...
Bro na only you go fit advice yourself. I was ones in your shoes, I dropped out, picked up from the ashes after some years and started afresh with a different mindset not to drop out and perform very well academically and enjoy school. I am now a graduate and I will categorically tell you that there are people worse than you I even paid school fees for someone when I was in school, it's all about your mindset.
What are your priorities?
Do you give up easily?
Who are the of people you surround yourself with?

When I was in my first university I was not a smoker then infact I hated them, I surrounded myself with Judgemental people who cannot help me. It was after I dropped out, I was becoming depressed and suicidal a friend passed me a blunt and said " smoke, get service before you go kill yourself ". After smoking the weed my I saw my whole life within a minute and I made the decision to hustle and go back to school enough of all the blame game na only me come this world and na only me go go back, I swear I no just know how things start to fall in place after that decision.
If you can't cope, quit and try again. You are not a failure because you quit, failures are those who don't even try. If you continue, you may end up with a certificate that is of no better value than a tissue paper.
Go back and reason your life, remember no one owes you anything. You are your own success and downfall.
Na person wey die naim loss.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady:

Tell that to auto correct...

Now Shu lil fly, go play with poo
oh, don't try to bring out the venomous female serpent in you sad.
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by vistarDex: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Oga do you have double personality?
Back to your first post...
Bro na only you go fit advice yourself. I was ones in your shoes, I dropped out, picked up from the ashes after some years and started afresh with a different mindset not to drop out and perform very well academically and enjoy school. I am now a graduate and I will categorically tell you that there are people worse than you I even paid school fees for someone when I was in school, it's all about your mindset.
What are your priorities?
Do you give up easily?
Who are the of people you surround yourself with?

When I was in my first university I was not a smoker then infact I hated them, I surrounded myself with Judgemental people who cannot help me. It was after I dropped out, I was becoming depressed and suicidal a friend passed me a blunt and said " smoke, get service before you go kill yourself ". After smoking the weed my I saw my whole life within a minute and I made the decision to hustle and go back to school enough of all the blame game na only me come this world and na only me go go back, I swear I no just know how things start to fall in place after that decision.
If you can't cope, quit and try again. You are not a failure because you quit, failures are those who don't even try. If you continue, you may end up with a certificate that is of no better value than a tissue paper.
Go back and reason your life, remember no one owes you anything. You are your own success and downfall.
Na person wey die naim loss.
I really love these your comments sir, I will screenshot it an save it, I have even reason to drop and try another time, than to struggle and graduate with poor grade, or get kicked out because of it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. by Boogyman557: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Popjoan:
no sir,but Candidlady does...
Holly Gram cool

waiting ooo

U no de drink and u no de BLA anything...

so how u COME take de enjoy diz LIFE...

MY G...

I go ADVISE u to start 1 of does...

wit Time u will get better at it...

WTF MAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Months Used Iphone For Sale. (picture). / "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says / Did I take it too far ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.