Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,351 members, 7,907,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. (343 Views)

Tinubu Making Use Of Artificial Oxygen / Nigeria To Deploy Robots, Artificial Intelligence To Fight Criminals – Senate / FG to establish agency for artificial intelligence, robotics – Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. by Davemarine: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Have you heard of AI trading Robots?

They're real, very real and have been around for some time now. In fact, in the UK there are prototype AI Bots built to diagnose and treat ailments in humans. But getting hands on legit and profitable Trading AI aren't so easy.

So I'll ask you this:
Do you trade or have knowledge of the FOREX Market?
If No and all you know about FOREX is just the name, you're not left out, Infact you'll enjoy it more.

I present to you IPC-Intelligence Prime Capital
IPC is a Canadian Fintech Company that has obtained a regulatory license from the Canadian Financial Regulatory Agency. They also have an MSB license from the United States FinCEN-Finacial Crimes Enforcement Network. You can verify all these yourself.

IPC offers an AI Trading Robot that earns you 5 days a week as FX market operates with a return of upto 30% per month.
The Bot is linked to your MT4 and you can monitor the live trading/performance of the Bot. The Bot has a 97% profit trading accuracy from back-testing.
You subscribe a one time payment of $100 with a minimum trading amount of $100.
So you need $200 to start trading.

So DM (WhatsApp)me now with the number below and have a Steady inco me from the FOREX Market daily and make 2022 a million times better than 2021.

Zero eight one three one three five eight six five nine.

1 Like

Re: Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. by okogboe: 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's so sad that we Nigerians see the truth right in front of us and still try to deny it
We are sometimes no better than the developers of these ponzi schemes

We see that a Platform will not end well because it's a Ponzi yet we allow those who trust us to invest big because of 5 to 10 percent commission. Too bad

The world should know today that Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam

Intelligence Prime Capital has a Fake CEO
Intelligence Prime Capital runs on fake servers
Intelligence Prime Capital uses doctored myfxbook
Intelligence Prime Capital cloned AVATRADE website and forgot to edit the date of creation
Intelligence Prime Capital is a fake forex broker
Intelligence Prime Capital does not have a bot
I made 22 shocking revelations as to why Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam and Ponzi Scheme

Watch the video before you get scammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds
Re: Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. by Davemarine: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Mumu you tried putting all this together.
But you're still ignorant.

1. There's something call Bot Security that IPC Bot uses to trade 24/7, that's where trade bonuses are generated from.

2. Intelligence Prime Capital has been since 2006, it's the their AIA Bot service that started from June last year.

3. The Fintech statement you read is a disclaimer used by every licensing body. I don't know if you're less foolish enough to use a disclaimer in your own video.

4. SEC is the highest License a Broker can get, let me ask you. How many Brokers have SEC license and yet have been around probably since you were born.

5. As you Mumu Reach, claiming that IPC doesnt have
a bot, can a human being trade for two months without a loss.

I don't blame you, you're try to hustle on YouTube to make money, just like everyone of us.
Hackers won't let IPC rest talk more of hopeless YouTubers who are just after audience.

1 Like

Re: Earn With The Power Of Artificial Intelligence. by Davemarine: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2022
okogboe:
It's so sad that we Nigerians see the truth right in front of us and still try to deny it
We are sometimes no better than the developers of these ponzi schemes

We see that a Platform will not end well because it's a Ponzi yet we allow those who trust us to invest big because of 5 to 10 percent commission. Too bad

The world should know today that Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam

Mumu you tried putting all this together.
But you're still ignorant.

1. There's something call Bot Security that IPC Bot uses to trade 24/7, that's where trade bonuses are generated from.

2. Intelligence Prime Capital has been since 2006, it's the their AIA Bot service that started from June last year.

3. The Fintech statement you read is a disclaimer used by every licensing body. I don't know if you're less foolish enough to use a disclaimer in your own video.

4. SEC is the highest License a Broker can get, let me ask you. How many Brokers have SEC license and yet have been around probably since you were born.

5. As you Mumu Reach, claiming that IPC doesnt have
a bot, can a human being trade for two months without a loss.

I don't blame you, you're try to hustle on YouTube to make money, just like everyone of us.
Hackers won't let IPC rest talk more of hopeless YouTubers who are just after audience.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Intelligence Prime Capital has a Fake CEO
Intelligence Prime Capital runs on fake servers
Intelligence Prime Capital uses doctored myfxbook
Intelligence Prime Capital cloned AVATRADE website and forgot to edit the date of creation
Intelligence Prime Capital is a fake forex broker
Intelligence Prime Capital does not have a bot
I made 22 shocking revelations as to why Intelligence Prime Capital is a scam and Ponzi Scheme

Watch the video before you get scammed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa-PIafmds

(1) (Reply)

Indices Show That Endsars Was PDP Last Card To Destabilize APC For 2023 / NNPC Names Companies Responsible For Supply Of Bad Fuel, Slams Mrs’s Claims / Hi Guys,can Any One Recommend A Book On The Truth About Wold Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.