Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (1016124 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by naivasha: 4:34pm On Oct 07
For self-service there is no charge.

MelaninGemstone:
Please how much is the service charge for self service upload of documents at Ikeja TLS

I’m not interested value added services like Prime Time
Flexi
Premium lounge
Etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Komi11: 7:23pm On Oct 07
Guys I'm Having the same issue with picking appointment. Any advise? I cant proceed to checkout
jjmk:
Pls guys my own issue is that I am trying to book an appointment but it is not allowing me to move forward after i picked my date... what could be the problem?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Codeblues(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07
Hello Gisselle, cashmadam and other gurus in the house.
I am planing to apply for a visit visa for my wife and I have a valid visa to the UK. Going for vacation without our kids. The issue is she’s a housewife and has not travelled before and I will be fully responsible for the costs associated with the trip. I usually transfer money to her upkeep and the turnover in her account she just printed out is over 5million with balance of 150k for 6 months. Note no other income in that account apart from me. Also she has another saving account account with over 500k balance
1) how will I answer how much money are you planing to spend on your visit to the UK because she’s not going to spend her personal money as I will be fully responsible for the cost?
2) total amount of regular additional income that you get in a year? I transferred monies randomly as no fixed income.
3) total amount of money spend in each month? Naija situation make person spend money as need arises oo.
Kindly help see how to respond to the questions, once again my own available fund is very very sufficient to cover our travel

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MelaninGemstone(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07
naivasha:
For self-service there is no charge.

all the appointment dates I’m seeing are premium dates (Prime time, flexi, premium lounge, super priority visa) etc

There is no free date available
Please what do I do ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by carnivorouschic(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07
When you open your tls login page, open a new tab beside the existing tab and paste this link below and you should be able to upload your documents.
https://selfupload.visas-uk.tlscontact.com/

MelaninGemstone:
all the appointment dates I’m seeing are premium dates (Prime time, flexi, premium lounge, super priority visa) etc

There is no free date available
Please what do I do ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:10pm On Oct 07
carnivorouschic:
When you open your tls login page, open a new tab beside the existing tab and paste this link below and you should be able to upload your documents.
https://selfupload.visas-uk.tlscontact.com/

But I’ll also need to book an appointment for biometrics and I’m trying to do that but the system is showing me premium services
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ammierie(f): 10:11pm On Oct 07
MelaninGemstone:
But I’ll also need to book an appointment for biometrics and I’m trying to do that but the system is showing me premium services

I’m also having this issue… have you been able to solve yours?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Komi11: 10:20pm On Oct 07
Same problem here sad
ammierie:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sanyaolurilwan(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07
A solution had been given to the above stated problems, there's no free-service in Ikeja for now, as I know. You need book an assisted service date in order to be able to proceed. Then you can make payment, book appointment and upload documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jamieabi: 11:39pm On Oct 07
Bro how fa have you now been able to sort it out
jjmk:
Pls guys my own issue is that I am trying to book an appointment but it is not allowing me to move forward after i picked my date... what could be the problem?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jamieabi: 11:40pm On Oct 07
Have you now been able to sort it out ?
Komi11:
Guys I'm Having the same issue with picking appointment. Any advise? I cant proceed to checkout

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Samsey1: 12:21am
Komi11:

You have to pick a time from the dates there, even if it's a paid service, else you won't be able to proceed to checkout
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Samsey1: 12:22am
MelaninGemstone:

You have to pick one of those premium services. That's the way out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Samsey1: 12:24am
ammierie:

Komi11:
Same problem here sad

You won't be able to continue if you don't pick one of those paid services.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MelaninGemstone(f): 2:56am
Samsey1:

You have to pick one of those premium services. That's the way out
the cheapest premium service on the TLSCONTACT is 82k

The rest are 100k etc

This is a rip off !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Samsey1: 7:44am
MelaninGemstone:
the cheapest premium service on the TLSCONTACT is 82k

The rest are 100k etc

This is a rip off !

well...it is what it is.
It's best you act fast else the price might increase
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by tamedu11: 9:13am
JayJay0211:
Good evening, Everyone. I have been trying to pay for either Primetime or Flexible Appointments on TLS to no success. the PayU payment Gateway always returns "unsuccessful" and upon being redirected to home page, it shows "invalid transaction" on the upper left corner. I tried with different cards (Dollar and Naira) but still no success. Plsssssssssssss help guide me on what to do next. What are am i doing wrong? Thank you.

If u are using mobile browser, I suggest that u switch to a laptop/desktop browser. Also, try to update the browser u are using. If u don't have access to a laptop/desktop browser, u can switch d browser mode on your phone to desktop view.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jolene474(f): 11:08am
URGENT.
My company’s bank has had issues since last week, the HR has not been able to send salaries, but yesterday she said she went to the bank to transfer it but the bank said it has to come two parts, that means transfer the total amount twice, 1M and another 1M.
I don’t really understand why the bank would do this.
Would this mess us my bank statement? They didn’t even add the Salary Narration, when the HR makes transfer she usually note it as salary, but this last one done in the bank was not written.
I’ll need advice please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:33am
Jolene474:
URGENT.
My company’s bank has had issues since last week, the HR has not been able to send salaries, but yesterday she said she went to the bank to transfer it but the bank said it has to come two parts, that means transfer the total amount twice, 1M and another 1M.
I don’t really understand why the bank would do this.
Would this mess us my bank statement? They didn’t even add the Salary Narration, when the HR makes transfer she usually note it as salary, but this last one done in the bank was not written.
This can be written as an addendum in the introduction letter you present from your employer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 11:35am
Codeblues:
Hello
1) how will I answer how much money are you planing to spend on your visit to the UK because she’s not going to spend her personal money as I will be fully responsible for the cost? ==========> 1 naira or 1 pound
2) total amount of regular additional income that you get in a year? I transferred monies randomly as no fixed income. ==========> then add up all and state the average.
3) total amount of money spend in each month? Naija situation make person spend money as need arises oo.======> you can choose to wait if the account is in a mess and rearrange things against the next 3-6 months. You have to write down a figure but note some refusals carry this as a reason for refusal ie. I note that your monthly expenses filled on your application form does not tally and you spend significantly more for example in August 2024, you withdrew bla bla bla etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nzube89(m): 12:04pm
I got a message for passport delivery from DHL but no message from embassy what is the implications

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: nzube89(m) and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1