Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (102761 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Uniben 2011/2012 Post Ume Result Is Finally Out! / Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by kel2me(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2011
omo ur in soup, I think U shud Buy anoda Form Oh, And start from d starting, #Dontdull #NoTime!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Sammiel: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
kel2me:

omo your in soup, I think U shud Buy anoda Form Oh, And start from d starting, #Dontdull #NoTime!
i tried doing that but the site told me my jamb reg. No has already been stored on their data base. I have completed the registration just to print the exam schedule slip is all I need this time. This must be a site temporary problem or else them want murder person be that oh!.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by kel2me(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
Sammiel, then U hv to go to their website and complain; contact dem tru email or U call dem , b4 its too late Oh, i'm doin my reg 2moro sha, i pray not to encounter any Probs Oh!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by harrisonett: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2011
i sympathize with u sammie at ur situation, u made a mistake to complete ur reg without a printer with u. try follow kel2me advice,call or email them to complain.
Or better still, if u live in benin go to the auditoriom or the admission office in skool.
For others who are yet to do theirs,i wud advice u let cybercafe do everything 4 u
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Mosflexy: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2011
yess ohhh. . .exactly thesame problem here. . .no other way to do it. Am planning to visit the skull this week.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by kel2me(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2011
mosflexy U better go 2moro or Next cos There is no Time Oh, !!
Mosflexy:

yess ohhh. . .exactly thesame problem here. . .no other way to do it. Am planning to visit the skull this week.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by frankike1: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
uniben will stop the application by Saturday, hurry ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, come to uniben if u have problem
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Sammiel: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2011
It's really bad when candidates encounter an error and the school says nothing they can do. I still cant agree I did something wrong during the registration cos the recommendation is for applicants to click close when done with the registration process. The main problem is that I'm unable to log-in to print my schedule slip and unable to re-register. God have mercy!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
6wow that's bad I'm done with mine I finished two days ago, I didn't ecounter any difficulty everything was just easy, I did everything at home.
for those that are confused on what to do just follow these steps
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
[b] UNIBEN POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
Posted: 08-Aug-2011 [19:22:51] into Post-UTME by dumebi for uniben 4071 views | 31 Comments

The University of Benin (UniBen) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2011/2012 academic session will take place on Friday 2nd September 2011 and Saturday 3rd September 2011 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. Only the candidates who chose UniBen as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.

Method Of Application
The following are the procedures for the 2011/2012 Post – UTME Screening applications. All applications will be done on the e-campus portal http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng between Monday, August 8, 2011 and Sunday, August 21, 2011.
Stage 1 of UNIBEN 2011/2012 post utme application:
1.Log on to http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATIONS’ link on the site to display the Application page.
2.On the Application page, click ‘REGULAR’ under programme to display Payment Details.
3.On Payment Details page, click “Click here for PIN” (Please note the PIN and keep it safe, this is what you will be using to gain access to your application details).
4.Click on ‘Start Application’ after the PIN has been generated and noted by you. The next page that will display is the JAMB Details Page.
5.Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Jamb Registration Number box and click the ‘Search’ Button to display your UTME information.
6.Select your second and third choice courses. Click Next to display the Upload Passport Photograph Page. Each candidate will be required to upload on-line, a 1” x 1” COLOUR Passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
7.On the Upload Passport Photograph Page, click the ‘Upload Passport’ link to select your passport photograph. Please preview and confirm that your passport being uploaded is your correct picture as uploaded passport cannot be changed after uploading. After selecting the picture, you are
required to wait for it to fully upload, then click next to display the Payments Slip Page
8.Click on Print Slip to print the Payment Confirmation Slip and take it to any of the University designated banks.

Stage 2: of uniben 2011/2012 post utme application
1.Proceed with the printed Payment Confirmation Slip obtained in 8 above to any of the banks listed below nationwide:
* Access Bank PLC
* Oceanic Bank PLC
* Bank PHB PLC
* UBA Bank PLC
* Fidelity Bank PLC
* Unity Bank PLC
* First Bank PLC
* WEMA Bank PLC
* Intercontinental Bank PLC
* Zenith Bank PLC
* Diamond Bank PLC
* FCMB Bank PLC
* Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
* Eco Bank PLC
* Afribank PLC
2.Present the Payment Confirmation Slip to the e-Tranzact desk officer and pay PUTME screening fee of one thousand Naira (N1000.00) and obtain an e-Tranzact payment confirmation receipt immediately
Stage 3: of uniben 2011/2012 post utme application
1.After payment, proceed online to complete your application procedure.
2.You will be required to enter your Application PIN (obtained when you started your application in 3 above to gain access)
3.After the Payment Slip Page, click Next to display your Screening Schedule Slip which has the schedule of your screening test including the date, time, venue and other instructions. You will be required to come to the venue of the screening test with your Screening Schedule Slip. Click Next to display the Finish Page.
4.Click on ‘Click here to view/Print Submitted details’ to view and print a summary of your application. If you are sure you are done with the application, please click ‘Close Application’ to finally submit your application. You will not be able to edit any part of the application once your application is closed. Only closed applications will be attended to.

UNIBEN 2011/2012 post utme screening schedule/time table
Friday 2nd Sept., 2011: 9.00am: Group1:
Social Sciences
Management Sciences
Education-Soc. Sciences
Education-Mgt Sciences

Friday 2nd Sept., 2011: 2.00pm: Group2:
Engineering
Physical Sciences
Education – Physical Sciences

Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011: 9.00am: Group3:
Medicine
Dentistry
Basic Medical Sciences
Pharmacy
Life Sciences
Agriculture
Education-Biological Sciences

Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011: 2.00pm: Group4:
Law
Arts
Education Arts
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
* Original and one photocopy of the e-Tranzact Payment Receipt and Screening Schedule Slip for identification and submission of Photocopies.
* Four Figure Table (where applicable)
* Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).

NOTE:
that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
The application website closes by midnight on Sunday, 21st August, 2011 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than mid-night of Sunday, 21st August, 2011).Candidates who paid after the deadline will not sit for the examination.

Read more: http://www..com/uniben/news/3232.html#ixzz1V8YTGl9w

[/i][/b]
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Emmy3(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2011
SB should help me with the Past question
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
[img][/img]

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
[img][/img]

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
[img][/img]

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Sammiel: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
Thanks for that, Wishing you the best@natasha
kel2me:

Sammiel, then U hv to go to their website and complain; contact dem tru email or U call dem , b4 its too late Oh, i'm doin my reg 2moro sha, i pray not to encounter any Probs Oh!
thanks bro. My friend schooling at uniben has helped me to fix the problem at the Auditorium, told me the dean he met explained that it was intentional and that the school wanted to purnish some careless candidates. Wish myself and everybody here a successful post-utme come september.

Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mo2ok(m): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2011
can someone pls tell me what the uniben math past question look like. My brother got the life sciences past questions instead of engineering for me and it doesn't have maths so i would really appreciate if someone could post some of the past questions or the topics they are set from.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2011
Sammiel:

Thanks for that, Wishing you the best@natashathanks bro. My friend schooling at uniben has helped me to fix the problem at the Auditorium, told me the dean he met explained that it was intentional and that the school wanted to purnish some careless candidates. Wish myself and everybody here a successful post-utme come september.
you're welcome I wish you success too kiss
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by EUEDOSA: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
pls someone should help me, the passpor i used for my registration is blue background insteed of red,i went to the school and they told me that they dont attend to passport issue plese i want to know if this will affect my admission.pls i need your reply
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Ferdinard007: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
Sammiel:

my fellow nairalanders i'm in soup! Did the reamaining part of the registration at home and clicked close as suggested by the site with the hope of printing the schedule slip at a cybercafe later. Unfortunately when i got to the cafe last saturday i.e yesterday and entered my pin, the site popped out an error message which reads 'pls re-enter your scratch card details click here to try
again'' this has persisted and i'm scared and tired of trying again and again. Dunno if anyone is going through the same issue, Abeg any advice is welcomed. Thanks.

No need of visiting the skul, or buying anoda form. Just goto www.ecampus.uniben.edu.ng at d left conner of d site above the bottom u will c RE-PRINT SCHEDULE slip datz al. U knw wat 2 do 4rm the. D sch is not trying 2 punish anybdy just shine ur eyes and keep a cook head. I almost expirence dsame problem
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mrnononsense: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ All Tanx alot,God bless
PLEASE DER IS SOMETIN LIKE POST u.M.e past question at dis site
www.ecampus.uniben.edu.ng
and it do require pIN ,PLS WHAT KAN WE DO?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mrnononsense: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
sorwi i mean dís site
http://www.ecampus.uniben.edu.ng
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mrnononsense: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
at d left
conner of d site above the bottom u wil see it afta reprint slip
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Sammiel: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ferdinard007:

No need of visiting the skul, or buying anoda form. Just goto www.ecampus.uniben.edu.ng at d left conner of d site above the bottom u will c RE-PRINT SCHEDULE slip datz al. U knw wat 2 do 4rm the. D sch is not trying 2 punish anybdy just shine your eyes and keep a cook head. I almost expirence dsame problem
thanks bro. You can immagine this friend of mine asking me to pay N2,500 into his bank account immediately so as to settle some engineers and sort it out, when he could have simply directed me to this part of the website, Thank God I didn't fall for it cos I told him to borrow on my behalf so I can repay him later. My trust in him has reduced by 60%. Thanks man for making me know about this.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by EUEDOSA: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
pls somebody should answer me
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by DEBOLABI: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
please i'm experiencing a big problem as well.

i did not note the pin nor write it down. the web page just close and when i wanted to create another pin with the jamb number, its saying card has been register with another id.

please some one help me out.
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mrnononsense: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ DEBOLABI
JUST try 2 locate any bodi in skul so as 2 retify it on time,do it fast,and more so,its sèems d sales of pin in bank is klosin dis friday,and final reg kloses at mid 9ite on sundae
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by kel2me(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
IF YOU ARE IN LAGOS AND YOU NEED A POST UTME PAST QUESTION , ALL YOU NEED DO IS GOTO UNILAG; BEFORE YOU ENTER THE GATE, YOU WILL SEE A WOMAN SELLING BOOKS , CHECK THERE OR YOU ASK THE WOMAN. I BOUGHT MINE TODAY, There are some very Important INFOmation Embeded in The Book, Very important. It cost #700 its worth it, trust me! GoodLuck to E1[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by harrisonett: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
I WISH ALL NAIRALANDERS WRITING UNIBEN POST UTME IN 14 DAYS TIME SUCCESS IN THEIR EXAMS AND THAT U GET UR COURSE OF CHOICE THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME.

CAN I HEAR AMEN ?

P.S - also pray for me o
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Natasha2(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
^ AMEN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN!!

is there any one else here going for law?
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by Geminie(f): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2011
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! Thanks bro!
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by mrnononsense: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2011
@ E.U EDOSA
hav u kompleted ur reg?i dont realy knew much abt it but,try and get in touch wit student ova dere,and ask dem what kan u do?And my li2 advice 4 u is dat don't let it wail u down,b prepared 4 d task ahead(post jamb)and wen komin bring along a passport wit red background,u Just dont knew what GOD KAN DO,BI PRAYAFUL ABT IT,and i beliv God wil see u tru,,
Re: Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission by EUEDOSA: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
GOD is so good to me i just came back from the cafe now and i was able to change my passport and i guess it will be up till 4 pm so if u know any body that has passport problem plese inform them to go and change it good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.