Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students (26569 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Zubi10(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Why must Islam be always associated with violence?
Can't things be resolved in a peaceful way?
A baptist Church is a Christian Church and should follow chirstain values.
You must be stupid and idiot ...The most peaceful religion is Islam.. Go find out as you're not doing research idiot
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2022
lagabush:

Am just fucking amazed, you knew the school happens to b a missionary school with code of conduct why admitting Muslim students. But the school should have set a regulations even before admitting students. If you know u won't allow hijab. Tell there parent at the point of registration . They will choose their choice and the reputation of the school will be known. Not resulting to a chaos like this. As we all know RELIGION FANATICS always look for a such situations to pursue the chaotic intention and atrocities.
Exactly..that's why i keep saying religion is a disaster which support division and violence..why can't everyone live in peace and throw away this segregation
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Comedian2019: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Later Christians start crying that Muslims are this and that.. undecided
Why do we have to segregate and place unnecessary rules on young kids all cos of an imaginary creature.. undecided

Religion is like an expression of the human tribal instinct...Religions always grow based on separation of minds..We versus them..Different religions express this separation with varying levels of subtlety and crassness combined with violence..
Religion is nothing but a disaster to human..
Religion of peace violence is a disaster to humans.
You know which religion is that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by heniford2: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why do we have to segregate and place unnecessary rules on young kids all cos of an imaginary creature.. undecided

Religion is like an expression of the human tribal instinct...Religions always grow based on separation of minds..We versus them..Different religions express this separation with varying levels of subtlety and crassness combined with violence..
why do you reason upside down a missionary school called baptist school not a common school to per say have you ever seen any muslim school ever accept any christian kid before never the don't allow you but why will there be fisting in a missionary school, muslim are usually violence and cursed
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Comedian2019:

Religion of peace violence is a disaster to humans.
You know which religion is that. grin grin
Your Christianity is also worse no difference.. religion as a whole is meant to bond gullible persons..
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Kreme(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you..
Always babygirl!
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Nvestor02:
[[s]quote author=AntiBMC post=109927043]Christians do not attend their Muslim schools. In fact, these same people brutally killed a teacher for touching a student's bag that ”allegedly” contained a Qur'an.

Why ffs are Muslims attending Christian schools? And then, they want to brazenly flout these schools' principles and do their own religious things in the schools’ premises.

If that's not poking their fingers into the eyes of Christians, then I don't know what else to call it.

Religion of piss lipsrsealed[/s]

The school is government owned and common entrance is the one that pick school for student... Know that in your skull.

Nobody has the right to deny the right of anybody from wearing hijab.

We can't have this caliber of people in this country and expect a good nation
U just open ur stinking mouth waaaa... "It's a government owned school" na government created the school?
I went to a Muslim community junior secondary in Lagos,years ago. Everyone attend Friday jumat, in fact, as a Pastor boy or mission boy, I can recite quoran perfectly. Do not forget it's sponsored by government but was created by Muslim groups
But why must Muslim be violent? Is there any correlation with violent and Islam? I still don't get it yet

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Comedian2019: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Zubi10:
You must be stupid and idiot ...The most peaceful religion is Islam.. Go find out as you're not doing research idiot
Your comment shows you belong to the"religion of peace". Very peaceful indeed. grin grin
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Originalsly: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Why must Islam be always associated with violence?
Can't things be resolved in a peaceful way?
A baptist Church is a Christian Church and should follow chirstain values.

Did you read? .... or you only need to see Islam before you post this comment? What exactly is the Christian values they were following? .... intolerance? .... violence?

This is the beginning of the end of the school..... I would not be surprised if it is burnt to the ground.... ot saying it would be right ... but they have brought wahala upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by eldoradoxx: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Chidelis:

Someone said:
Not too far from the school in question is an Islamic mission school; Ansaru-Deen High School, Ijagbo...

One wonders why the.Muslim parents chose to create chaos in a Baptist school when they can easily opt for and AUD...
It's all about religion and nothing else. Kwara Muslims want to prove to Christians that they own Kwara and everything in it including any school they want. Don't be surprised that if they capture this school, next thing they will demand is a space for 5 daily prayer inside any church. Was Turkey not a Christian country before Muslims invaded and massacred the real Christian owners and converted their churches into Mosques. That is why I away urge Nigerian Christians to hold their ground, Islam is a religion that believes in conquering the weak. They conquered weaker people and nations in the past and when they got to most of Europe and the America during the crusades, they saw tremendous and advanced military power never seen before and they fled to Africa to enslave and conquer most Hausa people of Northern Nigeria and weaker African nations.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
heniford2:
why do you reason upside down a missionary school called baptist school not a common school to per say have you ever seen any muslim school ever accept any christian kid before never the don't allow you but why will there be fisting in a missionary school, muslim are usually violence and cursed
Exactly my point..why the division?
Can you see religion is a disaster meant to divide people..
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by ransomed: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Is the school having a uniform before the takeover? Let all students irrespective of religion go back to the uniform.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you make absolutely no damn sense.... 1st and foremost, religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with the school teachings. anyone regardless of their religion can attend the school, thus my asking why should a hijab wearig person be a problem?
furthermore, since all y'all wanna bring religion to this issue, may i ask you to show me where in your holybook does it say that teaching a person with hijab is forbidden.

you people are so hellbent on bringing division in this world that you are ready to make BS ignorant laws to create chaos!
Wat are u speaking for or against?
I know Muslims that preach peace and practice it, you're just one of those that practice piss... Since it's in your dirtybook that u must impose your wants to other people... Mtcheew
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Comedian2019: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Christianity is also worse no difference.. religion as a whole is meant to bond gullible persons..
Have you seen where christians behave the way those guys are behaving? Attacking an institution because of hijab! Animalistic behavior.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Comedian2019:

Have you seen where christians behave the way those guys are behaving? Attacking an institution because of hijab! Animalistic behavior.
There are history of Christians tormenting other persons that ain't of their religion.. :-

Religion is a big problem to humanity..
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Benitoh: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if that xtian religion was indeed a religion of peace, then they would allow ANYONE (regardless of the way they dress), to attend!

Luke 6:37
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Taqquiya!!!

If Christian's were to flock to an Islamic schools and start insisting that they must be allowed to conduct fellowship and as well dress according to their Christian model, hope the peaceful Muslims take it without violence??

In portharcourt rivers State, i do see a Muslim school that there students are all in hijabs. If because rivers State as a Christian state decided to play religious card and force the hijab wearing students to remove their hijab just like kwara state is doing to Christians because Muslims are more in numbers, hope the Muslims will cry murder

Don't do onto others what you will not permit others to do to you.

Stop the taqquiya....
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Lyricalgod: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Thousands of Christian kids here in sokoto attend "govt schools" and must put on the hijab bcox it's the norm,if you can't then enroll in a private school, and no noise has ever been made, y enroll into a privately owned mission school when you can't adhere to rules
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by LockDown69(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
5&6
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Omotonsho(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Common sense they say is not common.. If you cannot abide with the law of my institution, go and form your own institution na... Violent people every where with their so called religion of piss.
MrBrownJay1:

if that xtian religion was indeed a religion of peace, then they would allow ANYONE (regardless of the way they dress), to attend!

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Quaddafi29: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2022
How many Christians attend Islamic schools? This is a Christian Baptist school and Christian virtues and tradition must be above every other thing. Instead of protesting, they should simply withdraw their wards and enrol them in Islamic schools.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by TUTU147: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2022
A religion of violence
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2022
ransomed:
Is the school having a uniform before the takeover? Let all students irrespective of religion go back to the uniform.
That's not the case here. Muslims are just full of troubles, it baffles me a lot. Like I said earlier, I went to a Muslim school, where there's both Islamic and Christianity studies for pupils to select. But u see on Fridays,despite being a mission boy, we gladly participate in Friday jumaat, if I'm not ok with that, I will have to go to ST. Andrew school. As at that time, there's nothing like covering if heads. It was a free for all the pupils.
Out of all the problems in KWARA state, from bad roads to poor educational system, to bad governance, to lack of social and infrastructural amenities. Kwara state education can't even compete with neighbouring state and some vagabonds are here justifying insanity
cry cry
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Qatar2022: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's Christian school dummy
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Maobichek: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2022
Beremx:
Kwara State has finally been divided along religious lines. No Thanks to the MURIC terrorist. It is not by force to attend a missionary school. They either attend Islamic schools or government owned schools.

You have to understand that most missionary schools are doing well, that's the reason Muslims register their wards there. When i was serving in one of the NorthEast states, Muslims on their own brought their children (boys) and ensured that they were registered in St Pauls college (a sch owned by Anglican church). Most missionary schools are better academically.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Ayomivic(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2022
Insecurity:
Many Injured As Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-wearing Students
At Baptist School In Kwara

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/03/many-injured-muslim-parents-protest-against-rejection-hijab-wearing-students-baptist

Muslims and their violence
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Qatar2022:

That's Christian school dummy
And that's what makes religion a disaster baby boy..
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by BobbieZion(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Trash!!
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by gannod(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you are a muslim, there is no point in enrolling your wards in a Christian School. Instead of formenting trouble up and down, look for a muslim School and enroll your wards. Afterall, according to you, Christians are kafir. Why do you now want to associate with kafirs? This is really annoying.

My cousin is married to a muslim and her kids, especially,the youngest once said he would never step his feet in the Church, they attended a muslim School. nobody is begrudging them because of that..
One of the reasons I want mission Schools to be returned to its original owners. Nigeria has enough peoblema to deal with,causing unnecessary problems here and there will not do any goos.The same right they have to wear hijab is the same right another kid has to dress half-naked.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by Beremx(f): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Maobichek:

You have to understand that most missionary schools are doing well, that's the reason Muslims register their wards there. When i was serving in one of the NorthEast states, Muslims on their own brought their children (boys) and ensured that they were registered in St Pauls college (a sch owned by Anglican church). Most missionary schools are better academically.
since the Muslims in the school wants to spoil the reputation of the school all in the name of religion isn’t it better they go to schools that suit them?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by sulaak(m): 11:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Yoruba will rant how east is divided and even export and sponsor division of old eastern states

Forgetting that their own Na from head to bottom.. that can turn bloody at anytime with out info..

Tinubu President will see all Yoruba Christians, churches and school been turned to Islamic centers ..
them go come abuse me.. knowing fully well is the truth oh.. but hate reality .

I don't like Tinubu, he is a thief and corrupt, but he returned all missionary schools backed to their original owners.

Nigeria: Governor Tinubu Defends Return of Mission Schools
13 SEPTEMBER 2001
The Guardian (Lagos)
By Yinka Aderibigbe
AMID the controversy trailing Lagos State's recent transfer of 48 mission schools to their former owners, the state governor, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu has defended the policy, saying that there is no going back on the issue.

Tinubu disclosed this on Tuesday when the National Executive members of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) led by its President Alhaji Ibrahim Umar visited him.
Re: Kwara Muslim Parents Protest Against Rejection Of Hijab-Wearing Students by jonbat(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Will the Islamist allow Christians​ to set standards in their own schools.

P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Gives Ayodele Daniel N1m Cash Gift / Prof. Aja Akpuru Aja, Abia State University Lecturer Is Dead / Strike: FG Mulls Proscription Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.