Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Today's Devotionals For Saturday 5th February 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Saturday 5th February 2022 (124 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Devotional, Today, 5th February 2024 / ECK Light And Sound Service 5th February 2023 / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Saturday 5th February 2022 by Thedevotinals: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 3:22

Even the righteousness of God which is by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: TRUTH IN THE INNER BEING
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 51:1-6 (AMPC)

Have mercy upon me, 0 God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and loving-kindness blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly and repeatedly from my iniquity and guilt and cleanse me and make me wholly pure from my sin! For I am conscious of my transgressions, and I acknowledge them; my sin is ever before me. Against You, You only, have I sinned and done that which is evil in Your sight, so that You are justified in Your sentence and faultless in Your judgment. Behold, I was brought forth in [a state of iniquity; my mother was sinful who conceived me [and I too am sinful]. Behold, You desire truth in the inner being; make me therefore to know wisdom in my inmost heart.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN TODAY'S WORD SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: MORE WITH YOU THAN AGAINST YOU
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 4:4

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: LIVING IN GLORY 2
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 37:25

“I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: ACCOUNTABILITY COUNTS
BIBLE TEXT: Nehemiah 7:72

And that which the rest of the people gave was twenty thousand drams of gold, and two thousand pound of silver, and threescore and seven priests’ garments.

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE PRICE OF SPIRITUAL POWER (2)
BIBLE TEXT: John 12:24 –

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: UNCOMMON PROTECTION
BIBLE TEXT: John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE IMPORTANCE OF CORPORATE WORSHIP
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 10:25

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: NOT FOR OUR COMFORT
BIBLE TEXT:Romans 5:3–4

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: ETERNAL LIFE; A QUALITY OF LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 3: 16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD
BIBLE TEXT: Hosea 13:1-14(KJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: FEAR – A DESTRUCTIVE WEAPON OF THE ENEMY
BIBLE TEXT: Job 3:25

The thing which I greatly fear is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come to me.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: GREAT ARE THE MERCIES OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Chronicles 21:13 (KJV)

“And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the LORD; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: SPIRITUAL TUG OF WAR
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 5:17

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: A GOOD IMPRESSION
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 2:4

But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: THE RESULT OF THE COVENANT
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 3:25

“You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: LIVING IN GOD’S GRACE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 42:1-11
READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2022.

TOPIC: ROMANS 4:20
BIBLE TEXT: ROMANS 4:20
Romans 4:20

He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Life Without God / Expressing Love Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Nevertheless At The Instructions Of Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.